Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Build An Online Business That Pays For Entire Life Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build An Online Business That Pays For Entire Life Time (413 Views)

Survey App That Pays For Every Activities / BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build An Online Business That Pays For Entire Life Time by owoblow2018: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2018
NOTE: LEARN TO PUT TIME IN ANYTHING THAT PAYS. THEREFORE, READ THIS POST TILL THE END AND DONT JUST LOOK AT THE HEADINGS AND THINK YOU ALREADY KNOWS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT. LOLZZ, I KNOW HOW WE NL'S BEHAVES NAA. THIS VERY POST MIGHT INSPIRE YOU TO TAKE ACTION AND CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL HISTORY FOREVER.

These days, when we talk about internet and making money online, most people think its magic or its impossible or making money online is a thing possible with internet gurus or most people will even conclude that making money online is the socalled "YAHOO YAHOO".

So many atimes when am doing my blogging updating this my forum with informations for my readers, people do ask, oboy you don join yahoo and i just laugh at them because of their ignorant. Atimes, i wonder why people dont know that there are numerous means of making money online with the internet even as google search has made it possible for one to search anything and get answers immediately. just like as i discovered that learning how to create websites and blog is one of the sure ways of making money online right from my teenage age i started searching for how to make money online in Nigeria legitimately. So, i encourage everyone to make use of his/her time in doing something that pays for the entire life. Just take a look at facebook and even our Nigerian forums; Nairaland, Lindaikeji;s Blog and thousands of forums here in Nigeria making their cool cash on soft. So, you dont have to poison your mind with negative ideas.

Thats by the way. In this my article, am going to educate you from the scratch on how to make money online legitimately here in Nigeria even without been a guru. Its all about implementing an idea and you are there making your money.

Before i will proceed to the various ways of making money online, i will take you down the basic things you need:

(1) A Laptop or Desktop computer

(2) An internet modem and subscription

(3) Atleast 5hours time daily doing one or two things on the area of online business you choosed. Thats all...

Before going to the main topic on how to make money online, i will still want to straighten your mind on the formular for making money anywhere; be it online or offline. For one to really make money in any area of life, you must be honest and what you are doing must have value and good impact to people. With that, tell me why you will not make money. (making money = Honest + Value + Positive Impact).

Below are the various ways of making money online in Nigeria and any parts of the world. carefully take your time and go through them as i explained.

(1) Website Designing:- Infact, this is the number one means and the major means one can earn money online. with website designing, you can make huge amount of money online designing website for business owner and teaching people how to create website. You can also think of a business idea and create the website for yourself and start making money from it. There are thousands of business ideas out there that one can venture into and start making money online with.Lets take a look at Jumia, do you think Jumia owns or manufacture those product they sell in there website? The answer is No, Jumia does not own or manufacture any product. But they reach agreement with manufacturers. Thats all. So, you can move around your city, get intouch with producers and manufacturers of different products and create an ecommerce site for it. With that, you will be making too much money selling people's product. All you just have to do is build a website and place the products on the website, do your social media adverts and you are there making your money. Now the question is how to create the website. You can hire someone to create any type of business website you wants to open. You can also learn how to create website yourself. These days with the idea of CMS programs, website designing has been made so easy that anyone even with no knowledge of computer before can learn how to create website in one month. You can use any CMS of your choice, I recommend wordpress because of its multi-functions with numerous themes, plugins and friendly user interface. So, website designing is one and the top most means of making money online. Where you can teach people how to design website, design website for people and create a business website for yourself and be making your cool cash. Go for it now, remember, been successful is a personal race and the actions you take in life matters a lot. Your background cant make you rich or poor but your actions can make you rich or poor. That your family dont have money is not a reason for you to be in lack. Its your personal decision. Any day you wake up and take action towards being successful, you will see open doors from all corners coming your way. I teach people how to create website for N5,000 while you are at home. Despite the city you are in Nigeria or the country you are, i can teach you from there. all you need whenever we have class is your laptop or desktop, an internet modem. Thats all. The training duration is one month two times a week and two hours per day. As my student, i dont just teach you website designing, i teach you all the various means of making money online as a website designer. I have trained thousands of people and am in a mission of training over one million Nigerian youths who are making millions online legitimately. Its 100% possible, ask the owner of nairaland and other websites in Nigeria making millions from their website and you will be amazed. You will be surprised why am charging just N5,000. Am charging such amount because i understand that life is all about adding value and positive impact to people and thats why God creates us in the same planet to help one another.

(2) Blogging:- This word "Blogging" is something i see as very deep word order than what people think its all about. Nowadays, you see people do a lot of copy and paste blogging just to populate their blog site with contents. My brother, thats not the real blogging. Though you can pick an interesting topic from a site too but if you are really a passionate blogger, mehn, the love to create your articles that interests you will always be there. By the way, what is even blogging? Before you go setting up a blog site, what do you have in your mind you wants to tell the people? For you to blog well and enjoy blogging, you must have a burning idea inside you which you are always hungry of writing everytime, with that, you dont have anything to do with someone's content. Beside, you cant have a certain blog niche ((niche means the purpose of your blog: maybe Health, Sports, Entertainment, Techs, Food etc) and go copy someone's article to paste in your blog. When you are original, then the money comes fast because you will be able to create good audience with your articles. And having good readers/audience, mehn, you are in money. Ask Linda Ikeji, me too and other blogs making money here in Nigeria and she will tell you what i mean. Do you know what? I want to shock you with this, do you belive that radio and televisions are also blogging? Yes, it is i said!!! Radio is an audio blogging and television is a visual blogging. Let me clarify you more. Blogging is the act of making contents available to your audience based on the niche (niche means the purpose of your blog: maybe Health, Sports, Entertainment, Techs, Food etc) you choosed. Now let me ask you; is radio and television not giving us information. And these days you see some radio and television stations based on some certain areas of news. Some are into only entertainment news, sports, technology news, some are into general news. And these stations are making big money. Beside, to setup a radio or television station is very expensive but those who knew there is money in it still go into it and are making too much money from it through sells of advertisements and hosting of programmes in their station for people and they are paid for it. Dont you know that so many business people are searching for radio stations, radio stations, blogs, websites that have audience to advertise their goods and services. Do you know how much radio, television, blogs, websites make from Banks, Network providers, Telecom companies, private business owners to place advert for them? Ask Linda Ikeji, nairaland, me writing this article and you will be amazed. Do you know how much websites and blogs make from only google adsense? I will tell you when you make the right decision. So, my brothers and sisters reading this article, there is no mark of impossibility in your life that you will not make it online. If others are making it, you must make it too. Beside, the cost to open website or blog is very cheap. With N3,000 you buy and host a domain name for your website and blog, N5,000 i teach you how to do it yourself and you are good to go and start making your money even from the first month of starting online business. So, with N8,000 you can start online business working from the comfort of your home. You dont pay shop rent, you dont pay for equipment, you dont hire staffs. You are just there on soft, from the comfort of your room, creating your contents and educating people and get paid for it. Let me still open your eye. Dont you know you can be teaching people right from your room and get paid for it just the way lecturers and teachers teach in class room and get paid. Here, you are your own boss working from the comfort of your room and commanding your time to move or go any where you want at any time. So, sit up, take decision now and enroll in my Online Business, Web-Design and Blogging Training and start making money online just like others. So, you will make too much money selling advert space to companies, individuals and google adsense. take action now and give me a call. the decision is yours.

(3) Building a Social Media Website:- A social media website is a website where members register, make friends, chat, make posts and share other things that interests them. Its somehow different from blogging. In blogging, you share interesting topics about your blog by yourself. That is you create the posts only yourself. But in social media, members creates the contents. Now, you make your money from sells of advertisement space to companies, individuals, google adsense etc. So, its up to you. There are numerous means of making money online. I can teach you lots of ideas when it has to do with making money online. Join others who are already registered and enroll in my training from the comfort of your room from any part of Nigeria and beyond and you are sure of starting online business after one month. If you stay in Port Harcourt and want me to teach you one on one, you can still call me so that we will discuss on how to meet.
I know you might have read a post related to this my post. But i think this is the right time you have to take action. Its not one of those stories you do here, but am telling you about something that will be giving you N500,000 naira, 1-2million and above. Ask Linda ikeji, nairaland, Me and other bloggers that earn money from blogging and they will tell you more Its all about you taking action.

This is where i will pause for now.

I remain your success writer.

Desmond Chuks

Call/Whatsapp: 08065847947

I based in Port Harcourt for those around Port Harcourt that may want one on one talk.
But we can always talk on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: How To Build An Online Business That Pays For Entire Life Time by colyx1(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: How To Build An Online Business That Pays For Entire Life Time by owoblow2018: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
colyx1:
Okay
Alright, call me whenever you are ready to start. There is huge money to make on internet. It cant be online to facebook, linda-Ikeji etc You too can start earning money online like them. Its not magic and beside Internet awareness has gone viral in Nigeria that as soon as you setup a site or blog, you start to see good traffics immediately. This is my number: 08065847947
Re: How To Build An Online Business That Pays For Entire Life Time by owoblow2018: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Am interested. i will call you by the end of today after my work.
Thanks for the insightful post.
Re: How To Build An Online Business That Pays For Entire Life Time by owoblow2018: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2018
If you have not read the above article, kindly take your time and do that.
Re: How To Build An Online Business That Pays For Entire Life Time by owoblow2018: 5:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Call me for your online business setup

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is Best For ICT Business / Workers Shut Exxonmobil Headquarters For Sacking 860 Nigerian Staffers / Introduction to nnu: Do I Make Money Online after investing (4 best way)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.