Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Before I Do The Unthinkable. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before I Do The Unthinkable. (470 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 / The Unthinkable Happened This Morning At A Hotel In Ogun State / Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Do The Unthinkable. by mrsheddy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good day NL, please pardon my writing errors cus am not good in that.
my names are eze shedrack c. I'm 27ys old and a business man. I sell building materials which includes cement,woods etc at idu industrial area abuja.
I was dupped last week by a man who claim to be a customer by name engineer dikko according to him. He came to buy 300bags of cement worth #780,000 at the rate of #2600 delivered to site. He took me to his site and asked me to supply the cement before payment. I supplied 200bags and was on the last 100bags. I got to the site with the 100bags and behold, there was no one on the site including my 200bags of cement. I saw tracks of motor Tyre which I believed to be the motor that took my cement.
The only hope of my livelihood is good. My estimated net worth is 1.2m and if 780000 is removed from it that means I'm doomed. How will I start.
Please I need help. No amount is too small or big. I know country is hard but please don't let me commit suicide.

My account details are, eze shedrack c
4578236019. Fcmb. Please help brother in need.
Re: Before I Do The Unthinkable. by BiadeFolar(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Before I Do The Unthinkable. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
it's not late to start afresh,life hoes on. cooperate begging do no one any good.
Re: Before I Do The Unthinkable. by Naijalastson(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Report the case to police or better still EFCC nearest to you
Re: Before I Do The Unthinkable. by mrsheddy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
it's not late to start afresh,life hoes on. cooperate begging do no one any good.

My brother I don't wish you to be in my shoe but I wish you know what it means to lose your livelihood
Re: Before I Do The Unthinkable. by LeBlanc36(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Oboy see format! shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Before I Do The Unthinkable. by CodeTemplar: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
format 007.
Re: Before I Do The Unthinkable. by mrsheddy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
format 007.

Call it whatever you want but a man who derive joy in watching a mad man ought to have one to know the pain of it.

(1) (Reply)

Secondus Congratulates Oshiomhole / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Knows He’ll Be Defeated – PDP Candidate, Olusola / Nigerians In Diaspora Back Atiku’s Aspiration To Become President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.