Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA (921 Views)

Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home / Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA by danielkanu2019: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Imo State would Indeed be Great again, as a visionary and charismatic leader, a philanthropist, the voice of the youth Hon. Prince Daniel Kanu Declared his intention to run for the Governorship of Imo state under APGA, today he unveiled his 8 point agenda which would be the blue print of the developmental process of the state, Emphasizing that power would be returned to the people and make the state a pride of the nation, He assured the youth that he would deliver the state from poverty, unemployment, injustices and empowerment, attract direct investment to the state by raising the rates of investment through foreign direct investment flows which would create new job opportunities, thus reducing the problem of unemployment and poverty, he promised on boost in electricity, health care, agriculture, welfare and security.
There is no gain saying that Hon. Daniel Kanu would not deliver on this based on his track record of successful achievements, kind humanitarian gestures and societal development.

Re: Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is he related to Prince Nnamdi KANU?
Re: Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA by casualobserver1: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
So he is an Honorable? I was not aware of this. Was he in House of Reps or stare House of Assembly?

The rumor I heard was that he was a strong Abacha supporter and relocated out of Nigeria after Abacha died.
Re: Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA by desmond2pk: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
I remember this guy. He was young and a strong supporter of abacha.
I think he should be voted.

1 Like

Re: Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Surely he will achieve 30k votes

Imo State is between Senator Samuel Anyanwu ( PDP) and Others grin

Re: Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is it not this guy that took money from Gen Sani Abacha to float the Youths Earnestly Ask For Abacha campaign and his ONE Million March in support of Abacha in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA by dammiecool(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
casualobserver1:
So he is an Honorable? I was not aware of this. Was he in House of Reps or stare House of Assembly?

The rumor I heard was that he was a strong Abacha supporter and relocated out of Nigeria after Abacha died.
No be rumor, YEAA comes to mind
Re: Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA by Betakeshi: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin
Re: Hon Daniel Kanu Declares Interest To Contest For Imo Guber2019 Under APGA by casualobserver1: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
dammiecool:

No be rumor, YEAA comes to mind

So it was him? Wow. He has been in the game for long then.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Governorship Victory Rally In Ado-ekiti(photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Saraki, Governors In Aso Rock / Why Oyo State Government Is Wrong To Have Demolished Yinka Aiyefele's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.