Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Discipleship, The Solution: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discipleship, The Solution: (506 Views)

Discipleship Relationship. / Missionary Work Of Pastor Leads To Discipleship Of More Than 1000 North Koreans / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discipleship, The Solution: by pressplay411(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Discipleship, The Solution:

The Holyspirit has been directing me into His Word and leading me into mysteries that have kept the church some what ineffective and delayed the establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
This revelation came with a fierce spiritual warfare and I'm excited to let you know WE HAVE WON. We have won not only the battle but we have won the war by faith, that is in the spirit realm.

The steps to bring this victory to reality, that is the physical realm have also been revealed. I strongly hope you are as excited as me!

Everything we need is in the bible. How the enemy made us to overlook these prayers is what amazes me.
Yes, there are prayers Jesus, God the Son, exhorted us to always pray, yet we hardly do.

1. The Lord's Prayer Matthew 6:9-13

2. Matt.9.37-38 - Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few.Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest."

Unfortunately most of us do not appreciate these prayers. Please we can never outgrow these 2 prayers. They are the most complete prayers.
While The Lord's Prayer is complete as it is, it will only take the Provision of worthy Labourers to help transition Born again (harvest) into Disciples and ultimately Christians.

A new convert is automatically a Born again because not only has he come into the knowledge of Christ, he has also confessed and accepted Jesus Christ as His Lord and Saviour.
Unfortunately this is where most believers remain. In the absence of labourers, they assume they're automatically Christians. Hence they skip Discipleship which is the most crucial step. The 12 were not Christians first but Disciples first. It was the people of Antioch who named them Christians because they had become Christ-like after receiving the Holyspirit and an indepth knowlege of the word that they could teach the gospel and also make other disciples.

Who is a Disciple?
A person who learns from another, especially one who then teaches others.
An active follower or adherent of someone, or some philosophy etc.

Does this sound familiar?
Matt.6.33 - But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Seeking the Kingdom of God means to learn with all diligence about Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God. This is what Discipleship is meant to achieve.
Go to Foundation class, Avail yourself for Sunday and Midweek services where possible. Go with the intention to know Christ, not just to be blessed or to get a job, etc but simply to Know Christ for Whom He is. Try as much as possible to choose Jesus/church over Mammon; your job, business, cares of the world.
This might sound a bit difficult but truly once you start you'll realise how joyful it is.

Ps.16.11 - You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

To conclude, I exhort us all to add these 2 prayers to our daily prayer routine especially every morning. Also add the prayer of the The Grace becauss this is important in acknowledging the Trinity of God and also inviting God into our daily life.

You should be very excited!!! Why?
The Kingdom of God has come. Let me help with a glimpse.
The Kingdom of God is a kingdom of Righteousness, Justice, Love, Peace, Mercy, Abundant Blessinhs, Joy, etc

If you can assess the world we're presently living in, these are what we're missing. I wish I could go deeper. Please start praying!!! If you can't speak in tongues please start craving it. It is heavenly language. Speaking in tongues helps us pray so we don't pray amiss and build us up spiritually. So help us God.

Let us pray.
Our Father Who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses. As we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and Glory forever and ever. Amen

Heavenly Father we pray you, provide worthy Labourers for your full harvest and make us worthy labourers for your work in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Love of God and the Communion of the Holyspirit be with us now and forever. Amen

Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives and we shall dwell in the presence of the Lord forever and ever, Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discipleship, The Solution: by pressplay411(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bloodofthelamb
ScienceWatch
LePrezident
Seun
Lalasticlala
GodSon34
Re: Discipleship, The Solution: by ScienceWatch: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
pressplay411:

The Holyspirit has been directing me into His Word and leading me into mysteries that have kept the church some what ineffective and delayed the establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
This revelation came with a fierce spiritual warfare and I'm excited to let you know WE HAVE WON. We have won not only the battle but we have won the war by faith, that is in the spirit realm.

Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives and we shall dwell in the presence of the Lord forever and ever, Amen.
The OP very refreshing. I am following.

I agree that the church is mostly ineffective because spirituality is poorly taught without practical demonstrations of the reality of the GOSPELS.

There are thousands of egotistical pastors that must never pastor a true Christian church simply because the Holy Spirit has not qualified them.
They should rather step down from their exalted position of pastor and do a supportive role of evangelist.

True genuine pastors do what their Lord and master commanded of them when he said, "Go and heal, deliver them from DEMONS and bless, prosper them."

Jesus also made sure that no FAKE can enter pastorship when he said, " As my father sent me, so send I you."

A TRUE PASTOR IS NOT A TALKER.

1 Like

Re: Discipleship, The Solution: by LePrezident(m): 5:40am On Jun 28, 2018
pressplay411:

The steps to bring this victory to reality, that is the physical realm have also been revealed. I strongly hope you are as excited as me!

Everything we need is in the bible. How the enemy made us to overlook these prayers is what amazes me.
Yes, there are prayers Jesus, God the Son, exhorted us to always pray, yet we hardly do.

1. The Lord's Prayer Matthew 6:9-13

2. Matt.9.37-38 - Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few.Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest."

Unfortunately most of us do not appreciate these prayers. Please we can never outgrow these 2 prayers. They are the most complete prayers.
While The Lord's Prayer is complete as it is, it will only take the Provision of worthy Labourers to help transition Born again (harvest) into Disciples and ultimately Christians.

A new convert is automatically a Born again because not only has he come into the knowledge of Christ, he has also confessed and accepted Jesus Christ as His Lord and Saviour.
Unfortunately this is where most believers remain. In the absence of labourers, they assume they're automatically Christians. Hence they skip Discipleship which is the most crucial step. The 12 were not Christians first but Disciples first. It was the people of Antioch who named them Christians because they had become Christ-like after receiving the Holyspirit and an indepth knowlege of the word that they could teach the gospel and also make other disciples.

Who is a Disciple?
A person who learns from another, especially one who then teaches others.
An active follower or adherent of someone, or some philosophy etc.

Does this sound familiar?
Matt.6.33 - But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Seeking the Kingdom of God means to learn with all diligence about Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God. This is what Discipleship is meant to achieve.
Go to Foundation class, Avail yourself for Sunday and Midweek services where possible. Go with the intention to know Christ, not just to be blessed or to get a job, etc but simply to Know Christ for Whom He is. Try as much as possible to choose Jesus/church over Mammon; your job, business, cares of the world.
This might sound a bit difficult but truly once you start you'll realise how joyful it is.

Ps.16.11 - You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

To conclude, I exhort us all to add these 2 prayers to our daily prayer routine especially every morning. Also add the prayer of the The Grace becauss this is important in acknowledging the Trinity of God and also inviting God into our daily life.

You should be very excited!!! Why?
The Kingdom of God has come. Let me help with a glimpse.
The Kingdom of God is a kingdom of Righteousness, Justice, Love, Peace, Mercy, Abundant Blessinhs, Joy, etc

If you can assess the world we're presently living in, these are what we're missing. I wish I could go deeper. Please start praying!!! If you can't speak in tongues please start craving it. It is heavenly language. Speaking in tongues helps us pray so we don't pray amiss and build us up spiritually. So help us God.

Let us pray.
Our Father Who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses. As we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and Glory forever and ever. Amen

Heavenly Father we pray you, provide worthy Labourers for your full harvest and make us worthy labourers for your work in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Love of God and the Communion of the Holyspirit be with us now and forever. Amen

Impressed Mr. Pressplay411. I believe you're channelling your writing skills and talent in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Discipleship, The Solution: by pressplay411(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2018
LePrezident:

Impressed Mr. Pressplay411. I believe you're channelling your writing skills and talent in the right direction.

Thanks boss.
Continue to keep me in your prayers bro. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Army Unmasks New Deadly Islamic Sect, Hakika / Urgent Letter To Acting President Yemi Osibanjo.... RE: LEAH SHAIBU / Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, His Members Begs Him Not To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.