Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (86238 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MOVIC6: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
I wanted to say Dont ask the woman how come but seeing the their pics, is a fu**n fake news
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Uchimah: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is an epitome of "a help Meet". God will reward you woman.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by greatbuc(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, it has NOTHING to do with rights, and all to do with common sense. just the same as common sense will enter a person's brain if a man has money for the rent but his wife needs that money to save her life at the hospital, duh!

now look at it again, with your eyes open.... you are a MARRIED COUPLE, husband cant pay the rent (for whatever reason), rent day comes and wifey has money to pay for the rent while hubby hasnt, but she decide to keep quiet and keep the money hidden?! and only after a month, when landlord come to disgrace your destiny that she decides to bring the money out?!? what was she waiting for exactly!?!?!?

i love you too son

what ifss. Just let it be
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by kokomilala(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
She's simply good!
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by no1madman(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I can't. I'll rather use it to buy new clothes or travel for a vacation with my kids. undecided

He's the MAN OF THE house
Ur mentality sucks
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Gariga: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
I salute you ma. God bless n reward you
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by back2sender: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
abc115:
More than slay Queens
Yes ooo, if na slay queen dem for don use all that money buy wig put for head.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Edimpaul(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
By r shining your teeth! Just Negodu! lazy Nigerian husband!
PS: Don't wait for your wife to bring a box for you to break... always save for your rent!
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by thesicilian: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tehila07:

The monies saved were taken from monies the man has been dropping for the family use. Just thank the woman for taking the initiative. Drop 5k for soup today and she uses 4k for soup; how will I verify that she spent 5k she asked for? You have no point. Being a virtuous woman is her responsibility, not a favour to humanity.
We all know women normally collect much more than they need. It's an unspoken code. They save the extra for the rainy day. Like this one above. They should be encouraged and praised for their foresight and ingenuity. Having such a woman as a wife is a privilege, not a right.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by thesicilian: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
ericsmith:

we sef know, lol !! adam later paid eve for the apple
Hahaha
That part is not in my Bible o.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by thesicilian: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
donblazer10:
it's stupid to pay her back..you're not owing her..she's his WIFE for goodness sake..the house is for the both of them...
When you get married you'll understand.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
we are far from civilization
wtf
if robbers come cart away with the iron safe now
or fire incident
dem go blame devil.
wtf is a bank for.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
no1madman:

Ur mentality sucks
thank you. It's not only in the laps of shikin una suppose dey claim man of the house. Or how big the phenese is

I was expecting mentions like this so be my guest and keep it coming wink
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by milemimi93(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man was given a big surprise by his wife after their landlord came to their house to collect the rent. According to the man identified as Goodluck, his landlord came to their house angrily to collect his rent which expired a month ago as he (the landlord) shouted to the hearing of his neighbors thereby humiliating him in the process.

His lovely wife who felt embarrassed decided to cover her husband's shame and save his face by coming to his aid when he needed it most.

She gave him the sum of N147, 400 which she had been saving in a box - to pay the house rent.

The excited man took to Facebook to share the good news as he advised men to try and marry a good wife.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

"My wife surprised me today. My landlord came to my flat today and embarrassed me by shouting to the hearing of the whole neighbours that my rent expired last month and he needed repayment as for me hush my pocket is not telling me good story.

But surprisingly I mean to my greatest surprise my sweet wife felt humiliated and dragged me inside her room and brought something out which she asked me to break Open I obeyed and used a hammer to brake it open my people do you know what I saw it was money and I counted it diligently to be #147,400. 00.

men I know fit shout I called the landlord immediately to send me his account no and tomorrow asap on my way to the bank. Advice please marry a good wife like mine you be happy always and please if you see my angel thank her for me she saved my face..."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/wife-surprises-husband-after-their-landlord-stormed-their-home-over-house-rent-photos.html

The money she has been saving in a box. My question now is, where did she get the money to save if not her husband's money.?
Is she working..? How did she get the money?
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
so hubby had problem to pay the rent, and this useless woman couldnt just bring the money out on rent day....she had to wait till the landlord disgraced them to bring the cash?!?!?!? maybe that man wouldnt have been in such situation if his wife had contributed to the family wellbeing earlier!!!

man is suffering to pay the bills, wifey sees that but instead of helping him she secretly is saving money?!?!?! what kind of deluded world is this?!?! were they not "ONE"?!

So sad to read this kinda hatred from a fellow man . . .
What has the man done too to try to raise the money?
Have you ever wondered why the woman was saving the money, could it be that the man is a wasteful spender?
The woman could have used the money to do other stuff but decided to pay the rent and mind you, it takes one full year to accumulate the rent for another one year.
Praise the woman and encourage the man to do more
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
milemimi93:

The money she has been saving in a box. My question now is, where did she get the money to save if not her husband's money.?
Is she working..? How did she get the money?

Let's even go with your theory - THE WOMAN HAS SAVED THE MONEY FROM THE HUSBAND, How come the husband couldn't save any because he MUST have access to way more than the wife if the money saved was from the little drops from the husband . . .

Again, applaud the woman - Such comment as what we are reading here will make other ladies hang on to their savings even if they live on the street with same man
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by milemimi93(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Let's even go with your theory - THE WOMAN HAS SAVED THE MONEY FROM THE HUSBAND, How come the husband couldn't save any because he MUST have access to way more than the wife if the money saved was from the little drops from the husband . . .

Again, applaud the woman - Such comment as what we are reading here will make other ladies hang on to their savings even if they live on the street with same man

The man couldn't save because his wife is a leech.

I would applaud her when she used her own money.

Btw what's the big deal here? Is she not also staying in the same house?
Where in the law book says only men should pay for house rent?
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by chido17(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
I tip you to be a successful man because you've a good woman
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by henroe2k2(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
so hubby had problem to pay the rent, and this useless woman couldnt just bring the money out on rent day....she had to wait till the landlord disgraced them to bring the cash?!?!?!? maybe that man wouldnt have been in such situation if his wife had contributed to the family wellbeing earlier!!!

man is suffering to pay the bills, wifey sees that but instead of helping him she secretly is saving money?!?!?! what kind of deluded world is this?!?! were they not "ONE"?!
Keep disgracing yourself.....
U can't come to public and be quiet...
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by francis2565(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
chinchum:
while you may have a point, she is definitely not useless

He doesn't have any point. Whose responsibility it is to pay the house rent.
Who is more responsible here, the man that has a whole one year to prepare for the rent or the woman whose business is to support the hubby.

For me this woman is the best thing that will ever happen to the man, madam keep hiding your money until it is very necessary for you to help with such responsibility that is primarily the man's
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fhemmmy:

So sad to read this kinda hatred from a fellow man . . .
What has the man done too to try to raise the money?
Have you ever wondered why the woman was saving the money, could it be that the man is a wasteful spender?
The woman could have used the money to do other stuff but decided to pay the rent and mind you, it takes one full year to accumulate the rent for another one year.
Praise the woman and encourage the man to do more

you are looking for details and excuses as to WHY/HOW that man has no money to pay the rent, while i am just looking at the SIMPLE FACTS here.

SIMPLE FACT #1 man has no money to pay rent for whatever reason (irrelevant to the issue at hand)
SIMPLE FACT #2 wifey had money to pay the rent but did not mention it on rent due date
SIMPLE FACT #3 a month later, and after the whole family has been disgraced by the landlord, she now brings out money she had saved

now out of the above SIMPLE FACT we can clearly deduct that SIMPLE FACT #3
could have been avoided if this woman had acted towards the wellbeing of her family IN TIME... because thats what is important here, and NOTHING else (aka the wellbeing of the family)

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Tonymic4life(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

If I say u no get sense now, dem go wan ban me. I'd advice u for a brain checkup undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Prolificdeman: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Like popsy use to say, one of the highest gift, God can give a man is a good wife, a bad wife is a quick ticket to death.
What a woman of substance, she is just a replica of my mother.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
I love these
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by osazsky(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Olden days wife,nice
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Ladytrap: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man was given a big surprise by his wife after their landlord came to their house to collect the rent. According to the man identified as Goodluck, his landlord came to their house angrily to collect his rent which expired a month ago as he (the landlord) shouted to the hearing of his neighbors thereby humiliating him in the process.

His lovely wife who felt embarrassed decided to cover her husband's shame and save his face by coming to his aid when he needed it most.

She gave him the sum of N147, 400 which she had been saving in a box - to pay the house rent.

The excited man took to Facebook to share the good news as he advised men to try and marry a good wife.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

"My wife surprised me today. My landlord came to my flat today and embarrassed me by shouting to the hearing of the whole neighbours that my rent expired last month and he needed repayment as for me hush my pocket is not telling me good story.

But surprisingly I mean to my greatest surprise my sweet wife felt humiliated and dragged me inside her room and brought something out which she asked me to break Open I obeyed and used a hammer to brake it open my people do you know what I saw it was money and I counted it diligently to be #147,400. 00.

men I know fit shout I called the landlord immediately to send me his account no and tomorrow asap on my way to the bank. Advice please marry a good wife like mine you be happy always and please if you see my angel thank her for me she saved my face..."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/wife-surprises-husband-after-their-landlord-stormed-their-home-over-house-rent-photos.html
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
skarlett:

I'd rather be single than married to a man who can't pay rent cheesy

Some men are horsebands and they only add to your problems in life, if not why will you stay in an apartment without saving for your bills in one year. Shame sad

Please remain Single and do the prospective suitors a favor because a stingy woman is like a broken hand you can't do nothing with it.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Topestbilly(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

I pity your wife that's if your relationship ever end up in marriage. Ungrateful soul.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
It's good to save for emergency like this.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Ronniedee: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by mandate12: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

Young man, I'd neglect this madness that has come in form of a comment and dwell more on how to improve ur diction - the bolded's been consistently wrongly used by u and some N.landers. Pls work on ur diction. Best regards!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.