Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (86306 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 21, 2018
thesicilian:
She's a good wife indeed, please try not to ever get angry enough to lay hands on her or insult her.
BTW, you had a whole year to save for your house rent, why didn't you? Now that she has spent all her life savings on your responsibility, I hope you'll be diligent enough to replace it at least twice over, and also plan for the rainy day henceforth?

Ego is what will kill Nigerian men.

Wtf should he pay her back?
are they not both living in the same house?
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 21, 2018
skarlett:
So for one year you couldn't come up with your house rent and your wife's life savings is what is making you shine teeth on social media? Some men these days have no shame undecided

What's the meaning of this nonsense?

what is wrong if she pay house rent? aren't they living together?
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by ShawtCake(f): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
so hubby had problem to pay the rent, and this useless woman couldnt just bring the money out on rent day....she had to wait till the landlord disgraced them to bring the cash?!?!?!? maybe that man wouldnt have been in such situation if his wife had contributed to the family wellbeing earlier!!!

man is suffering to pay the bills, wifey sees that but instead of helping him she secretly is saving money?!?!?! what kind of deluded world is this?!?! were they not "ONE"?!
pls, shut up! But she saved money... She could av bought wigs, weaves, bag and shoes, jewelries and what have you, she didn't! Stop judging a situation u know just a little about Biko.. Elenu yama yama oshi!
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by ashjay001(m): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2018
skarlett:
So for one year you couldn't come up with your house rent and your wife's life savings is what is making you shine teeth on social media? Some men these days have no shame undecided

I hope u marry a billionaire, preferably in dollars, with no possibility of going broke! Cos, even Dangote, was harassed for owing debts. Trump, a supposed dollar billionaire, once declared bankruptcy.

Sometimes, u av to live an experience, to evolve ur thinking. Best laid plans, of mice n men.

To imagine, u're a wailer, yet won't accept, someone living in this broken economy, n probably, living on minimum wage, can't come up with his rent, 1yr aftersad

Where is d emphaty
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by 2buffagain(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Urgh this is why I don't think I'll be marrying a nigerian woman.
Most of them think like stingy cretins.

So after absorbing all the mans money over the years, it had to get to this point before she could contribute to the long standing rent matter.
She would sit and rather watch the husband go and borrow money from the mafia, to feed/clothe/house HER, than join hands to support her family.

Every naija woman I talk to home an abroad have this fawked up mentality that their money is their money and his money is theirs.
He will now not hear the end of it i.e "blah blah blah...that time when I payed the rent....blah blah blah" when her mates from other nationalities are earning money on standard and combining it with their husbands to make boss family moves.

Parasitic scum.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2018
ashjay001:

I hope u marry a billionaire, preferably in dollars, with no possibility of going broke! Cos, even Dangote, was harassed for owing debts. Trump, a supposed dollar billionaire, once declared bankruptcy.

Sometimes, u av to live an experience, to evolve ur thinking. Best laid plans, of mice n men.

To imagine, u're a wailer, yet won't accept, someone living in this broken economy, n probably, living on minimum wage, can't come up with his rent, 1yr aftersad

Where is d emphaty

Read and understand my post before mentioning me and diving head first into conclusion, fine he couldn't come up with the rent but what makes him think it's okay to announce it on social media?

Una level of understanding dey tire person sometimes
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Elder001:

What's the meaning of this nonsense?

what is wrong if she pay house rent? aren't they living together?

Did I say anything is wrong now? Why did her husband bring the family's embarrassment to social media? It's a family problem that has been solved, he should strive to probably pay his wife back and not be caught in the same circumstances next year instead of posting it all over social media to Garner likes. Women do much more for their husbands but you rarely see men with common sense come online to post it.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by ashjay001(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2018
skarlett:

Read and understand my post before mentioning me and diving head first into conclusion, fine he couldn't come up with the rent but what makes him think it's okay to announce it on social media?

Una level of understanding dey tire person sometimes

Ur opinion, matters, in his life? U created a diary of ur life on social media, for goodness sake! Before, having a change of mind n deleting! Yet, u dare to question himsad

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2018
ashjay001:

Ur opinion, matters, in his life? U created a diary of ur life on social media, for goodness sake! Before, having a change of mind n deleting! Yet, u dare to question himsad

Oga na you sabi, take it however you want to, you can continue arguing with your keyboard
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by ashjay001(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2018
skarlett:

Oga na you sabi, take it however you want to, you can continue arguing with youlr keyboard

Bad mouth
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
2buffagain:
Urgh this is why I don't think I'll be marrying a nigerian woman.
They think like cretins.

So after absorbing all the mans money over the years, it had to get to this point before she could contribute to the long standig rent matter.

Every naija woman I talk to home an abroad have this fawked up mentality that their money is their money and his money is theirs.
He will now not hear the end of it i.e "blah blah blah...when I payed the rent....blah blah blah" when her mates from other nationalities are earning money on standard and combining it with their husbands to make boss family moves.

Parasitic scum.

bro, this thread shows you how damaged/deluded some Nigerian women are (when it comes to being with a man) but, most importantly, how brainwashed/desperate some Nigerian men are to agree to this BS. no wonder most marriages fail when these people have such a fukced up mindset. these women's mate will be suffering, stressing out like crazy to achieve something, and even though these deluded women could help, they would instead stand by and let you suffer.... and would only help when forced to do so?!?!

i also do feel sorry for men who, when looking for a lifemate, only have this bunch of damaged women to chose from.

date a damaged Nigerian woman?! ***spit on floor***

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Fhemmmy: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

you are looking for details and excuses as to WHY/HOW that man has no money to pay the rent, while i am just looking at the SIMPLE FACTS here.

SIMPLE FACT #1 man has no money to pay rent for whatever reason (irrelevant to the issue at hand)
SIMPLE FACT #2 wifey had money to pay the rent but did not mention it on rent due date
SIMPLE FACT #3 a month later, and after the whole family has been disgraced by the landlord, she now brings out money she had saved

now out of the above SIMPLE FACT we can clearly deduct that SIMPLE FACT #3
could have been avoided if this woman had acted towards the wellbeing of her family IN TIME... because thats what is important here, and NOTHING else (aka the wellbeing of the family)

I love your facts BUT can you please open your mind because it is hard to discuss with a close mind
1. It takes the woman ONE month before releasing the money to the man to pay the rent - Can you please let's spend time to think of what the man has done for that ONE month too
2. Will you agree with me that the woman could pretend like she had nothing?
3. Is it possible for the woman to have a need that she was saving the money for?

Let's praise the woman for her action, she is a great woman to even have such saving because she could have spent the money to buy shoes and bags or even eat gala but she saved it and regardless of when she released it, she still did
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
milemimi93:

The man couldn't save because his wife is a leech.

I would applaud her when she used her own money.

Btw what's the big deal here? Is she not also staying in the same house?
Where in the law book says only men should pay for house rent?

Maybe i am missing something from the story, let me get my glasses to read the story all over again because i never saw it anywhere that the woman has no means of her own income.
Yes, the woman lives in the house too but the couple will be the ONLY one that understand their own arrangement of how bills are paid
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by 2buffagain(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Fhemmmy:

I love your facts BUT can you please open your mind because it is hard to discuss with a close mind
1. It takes the woman ONE month before releasing the money to the man to pay the rent - Can you please let's spend time to think of what the man has done for that ONE month too
3. Is it possible for the woman to have a need that she was saving the money for?

Let's praise the woman for her action, she is a great woman to even have such saving because she could have spent the money to buy shoes and bags or even eat gala but she saved it and regardless of when she released it, she still did

Dont't be deceived.
The woman only released the money because it would have meant SHE been kicked out on the street. NOT to "save the man" or because she "cares for her partner". If she did care, she would have released that thing long before he went to do something desperate, like borrow from gangsters/shylocks/bank.
If being homeless didn't affect HER personally, She would have sat down comfortably and watched him go and borrow the rent money at 50% interest + a finger a week sef. That is his problem.

Most Naija women are just deluded and selfish like that.
I bet you she will now be asking that he "pays her back". For paying rent for where SHE also lives. Scam artists. undecided

They are best avoided if you want a mate you can build with.
A woman of any other nationality out here would have intervened from day one seeing that THE FAMILY, couldn't make the rent.
I say again, most Naija women are selfish and only intervene if it affects them directly (afterwards restitution is expected). They could care less about the mental health of the ATM they married.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by tunjilana: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
This post shows how a lot of homes are run in Nigeria. No team work.

How can one person have enough money to pay for a mutual(family) need and the other is killing himself to meet that need to the point he is being embarrassed before the woman decided to help

A lot of women believe they should only help when the man is flat and out. More like burn out trying to take care of us first, if u dont die in the process smiley I will step in, rather than lets do this together, plan and apply effort together and if we are unable to meet obligations, we reach out together.

Most men praising this woman are already used to the extreme end where the woman never brings out money so they see an heroine in this woman smiley

When u are used to being a financial slave, you praise acts like this.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Fhemmmy: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
2buffagain:

Dont't be deceived.
The woman only released the money because it would have meant SHE been kicked out on the street. NOT to "save the man" or because she "cares for her partner". If she did care, she would have released that thing long before he went to do something desperate, like borrow from gangsters/shylocks/bank.
If being homeless didn't affect HER personally, She would have sat down comfortably and watched him go and borrow the rent money at 50% interest + a finger a week sef. That is his problem.

Most Naija women are just deluded and selfish like that.
I bet you[b] she will now be asking that he "pays her back". For paying rent for where SHE also lives. Scam artists.[/b] undecided

They are best avoided if you want a mate you can build with.
A woman of any other nationality out here would have intervened from day one seeing that THE FAMILY, couldn't make the rent.
I say again, most Naija women are selfish and only intervene if it affects them directly (afterwards restitution is expected). They could care less about the mental health of the ATM they married.

[b]If that is the case, it only mean that the husband MUST have done something to make the woman be like that, NO woman in her right sense will NOT love her husband without reason

Other woman would have given the money to a friend and tell the husband to go borrow from there while she gets the interest, so at the end of the day, she still did well

And we - Nigerian men are not selfish to have more than one woman or spend money on ladies outside while the wife is hungry - Will it be fair enough to say Human are selfish regardless of the gender?

She has the right to ask for the money, because i am sure she saved the money to a reason and NOW that they money is gone, what do you expect, so count the ceilings? Infact, a reasonable man will pay it back and in the future, such woman will do more

Other nationality like what nation? I will be back to know what nationality is better . . . .Go and ask most of our brothers that has married then . . . I will be back to read who you think is better[/b]
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by 2buffagain(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Fhemmmy:

[b]If that is the case, it only mean that the husband MUST have done something to make the woman be like that, NO woman in her right sense will NOT love her husband without reason

Other woman would have given the money to a friend and tell the husband to go borrow from there while she gets the interest, so at the end of the day, she still did well

And we - Nigerian men are not selfish to have more than one woman or spend money on ladies outside while the wife is hungry - Will it be fair enough to say Human are selfish regardless of the gender?

She has the right to ask for the money, because i am sure she saved the money to a reason and NOW that they money is gone, what do you expect, so count the ceilings? Infact, a reasonable man will pay it back and in the future, such woman will do more

Other nationality like what nation? I will be back to know what nationality is better . . . .Go and ask most of our brothers that has married then . . . I will be back to read who you think is better[/b]

I have noticed that a lot of nigerian men are hoes "by culture". The problem is that this makes most nigerian women DAMAGED (I think this is the better word). I for one, do not do hoe shit. It's necessary to get that stuff out of your system so when you commit, you commit. And I would expect my wife to put her damage aside and join me in BUILDING the family, not thinking of how to scam me at every turn because she still wants to bring some bullshit victim card into our new home.

Because if it is by damage, I could as well claim that me too I am damaged from past experience or hearsay aka why I must do some dumb shit.
That is just rationalizing stupidity. I have a very strong filter when it comes to my women, a filter that hitherto, many nigerian females fail to pass because they are swimming in their damage, and think that it is in-fact normal or "culture".

Unless she proves herself to think in a different and enlightened manner, I generally keep naija girls at arms length out in these parts.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by 2buffagain(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
obc:
Everybody now wants to write like Nwamaikpe thereby committing blunder. Guy, appreciate good omen and stop this criticise-all mentality. Supposing the woman decides to keep the money? Mtcheeeww!!!

If she decides to keep "her money" then SHE would be homeless (her husband can go to hell if it doesn't affect her).
That is the only reason why she ended up releasing money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by 2buffagain(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gennn:
she showed respect; she respected him enough to not as a wife doubt the ability of her husband to provide, but she has a plan to fall back on just incase. Mind you she didn't save that money over night.

Your argument is logical.

Yes, It is possible that she didn't know in time.
I can yield to that.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Fhemmmy:

i am going to assume that the man was stressed out of his mind that his family could end up any minute in the street, thus did everything possible to get the rent way before due date. as much as it is not ideal, many men out there get into financial difficulties (after paying the rent and everything else in that household FOR YEARS). should that be a reason to suddenly dismiss him? if that unfortunate man was indeed a "bad" man (as you all want to make it look), wouldnt that woman be gone by now?

thats where our views differ.... NO SHE CANNOT! they are one, they face the good time as ONE, and should face the harder time as ONE too. its her duty to help her man in this time of need, and she should have brought the money out, a day before rent was due. thats what a great woman (who loves her man/family and does NOT desire to see him stress out and worry his brains out) would do.

it does NOT matter what she had planned to do with the saved money, as the WELLBEING of the family is what is the most important issue to this couple. what you wrote would be as crazy as NOT using the money you saved for a new car to pay for the operation to save your kids, highly laughable. the priority of this couple (not just the man) is making sure that the family's need are taken care of.

come on bro, you are not thinking straight now.... praising a woman for doing her damn duty (against her will), which she should have done 30 days prior?!?!? you must be joking! men are not praised when they pay the rent year in and year out, are they?! so why should we praise a woman for doing that ONCE?!?!? bwaaaaaaah! you are making it look like she did something that is extraordinary, and if thats your opinion....oh well, you are entitled to it, but i sure dont see it that way.whats next? praise a husband because he cooked and cleaned his own house while mummy was bedridden or pregnant?! praising a father for taking care and babysitting his own damn kids. come on, lets be real here, thats your DUTY as a family unit... and just because Nigerian women are damaged (thus easily forget/disregard what their duties are), shouldnt be a reason to praise them when they now fall on their heads and finally act like any proper wife normally should!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 22, 2018
skarlett:

Did I say anything is wrong now? Why did her husband bring the family's embarrassment to social media? It's a family problem that has been solved, he should strive to probably pay his wife back and not be caught in the same circumstances next year instead of posting it all over social media to Garner likes. Women do much more for their husbands but you rarely see men with common sense come online to post it.

This sounds funny, huh?

Why should he pay her back the money? has he not been paying house rent before? so who's going to pay him back for the times he have paid?

Y'all have a very ridiculous and disgusting mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by elsse(m): 2:00am On Jun 22, 2018
Brooke60:
Wait for the guys...they are coming.
They all have something to say

daddy is here....are you still single??....am ready to ask you out ooo
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2018
Elder001:

This sounds funny, huh?

Why should he pay her back the money? has he not been paying house rent before? so who's going to pay him back for the times he have paid?

Y'all have a very ridiculous and disgusting mentality.

The funniest thing is your selective understanding, you didn't see probably there because you're blind, bruh continue to argue with your keyboard
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by luminouz(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2018
ndy87:
Comments I just read shows how shallow some men are. Entitlement mentality everywhere I turn.

Not me hun...not me...
All I got is pounded yam entitlement!!!! tongue
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
skarlett:

The funniest thing is your selective understanding, you didn't see probably there because you're blind, bruh continue to argue with your keyboard
Lesson no1 ; Don't say or argue things that are way more intellectually inclined than you.

You said; he should strive to probably pay his wife back and not be caught in the same circumstances next year instead of posting it all over social media to Garner likes.

What's the meaning of that statement?

Lesson No2; Never act smarter than yourself.

You said it clearly that he should strive to pay her back the money and now you're trying to deny it using emotional and intellectual words on me.

Why should he strive to pay her back the money? how did you know he posted this stuff to Garner likes? wtf are likes going to add to his life?

I don't blame you though.. I blame the man for posting this nonsense.
His post meant he his praising his wife.

And I still don't understand why he his praising his wife because she carried out her responsibility ..It's just like praising a man because he cleaned the home as if he's also not living in the home.

I repeat; I don't blame you.

I blame Nigerian men who don't allow their wives to pay house rent all because of some worthless ego.

A woman paid house rent and you're saying all sorts of ridiculous words.

He should prepare for rainy seasons, yes. The wife also should prepare for rainy reasons.

No man was born to come and carry all burden on his shoulders no matter how wealthy he is.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Elder001:

Lesson no1 ; Don't say or argue things that are way more intellectually inclined than you.

You said; he should strive to probably pay his wife back and not be caught in the same circumstances next year instead of posting it all over social media to Garner likes.

What's the meaning of that statement?

Lesson No2; Never act smarter than yourself.

You said it clearly that he should strive to pay her back the money and now you're trying to deny it using emotional and intellectual words on me.

Why should he strive to pay her back the money? how did you know he posted this stuff to Garner likes? wtf are likes going to add to his life?

I don't blame you though.. I blame the man for posting this nonsense.
His post meant he his praising his wife.

And I still don't understand why he his praising his wife because she carried out her responsibility ..It's just like praising a man because he cleaned the home as if he's also not living in the home.

I repeat; I don't blame you.

I blame Nigerian men who don't allow their wives to pay house rent all because of some worthless ego.

A woman paid house rent and you're saying all sorts of ridiculous words.

He should prepare for rainy seasons, yes. The wife also should prepare for rainy reasons.

No man was born to come and carry all burden on his shoulders no matter how wealthy he is.

Use your epistle to collect straight A's from WAEC
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrMacinterchi1: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

its actually called brain acrobatics, lol!
I don't think so. bro.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Fhemmmy: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

i am going to assume that the man was stressed out of his mind that his family could end up any minute in the street, thus did everything possible to get the rent way before due date. as much as it is not ideal, many men out there get into financial difficulties (after paying the rent and everything else in that household FOR YEARS). should that be a reason to suddenly dismiss him? if that unfortunate man was indeed a "bad" man (as you all want to make it look), wouldnt that woman be gone by now?

In Nigeria, it is not that easy for a woman to leave the man because of what people will say and the culture, so that isn;t valid
If the man was all stressed out and yet wasn't able to come up with the money, isn't that the reason his wife bailed him out and what follows, he went on facebook to announce, is it possible that has always been his distraction
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Fhemmmy: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

thats where our views differ.... NO SHE CANNOT! they are one, they face the good time as ONE, and should face the harder time as ONE too. its her duty to help her man in this time of need, and she should have brought the money out, a day before rent was due. thats what a great woman (who loves her man/family and does NOT desire to see him stress out and worry his brains out) would do.

I am sure and can almost bet anything that the woman held on to the money for a while for some reason best known to her, mind you me and you dont know her husband as much as she does

MrBrownJay1:
it does NOT matter what she had planned to do with the saved money, as the WELLBEING of the family is what is the most important issue to this couple. what you wrote would be as crazy as NOT using the money you saved for a new car to pay for the operation to save your kids, highly laughable. the priority of this couple (not just the man) is making sure that the family's need are taken care of.

I am sorry to say, i disagree, she was saving the money and she probably has a business she is running, now imagine taking that amount off the business . . . .

MrBrownJay1:
come on bro, you are not thinking straight now.... praising a woman for doing her damn duty (against her will), which she should have done 30 days prior?!?!? you must be joking! men are not praised when they pay the rent year in and year out, are they?! so why should we praise a woman for doing that ONCE?!?!? bwaaaaaaah! you are making it look like she did something that is extraordinary, and if thats your opinion....oh well, you are entitled to it, but i sure dont see it that way.whats next? praise a husband because he cooked and cleaned his own house while mummy was bedridden or pregnant?! praising a father for taking care and babysitting his own damn kids. come on, lets be real here, thats your DUTY as a family unit... and just because Nigerian women are damaged (thus easily forget/disregard what their duties are), shouldnt be a reason to praise them when they now fall on their heads and finally act like any proper wife normally should!.

[b]1. It is NOT her duty, and neither are we so sure what kinda arrangement they have in their household, if the husband has not assume the responsibility, he wont be dancing that the wife saved them
2. She did it regardless of what she did and that means she needed to be applauded for doing what you termed her duty
3. What she did wasn't only extraordinary but very NOBLE
4. There is nothing wrong in praising or applauding a man that cleans and cook because what you dont appreciate depreciates
5. Go to western world where paying the bills and taking care of the home is a joint venture - Tell me if you are married to a white woman and you are supposed to pay for the electricity while the wife pays for water, if you are not bouyant enough to pay it that month and your wife pays it, do you owe her or NOT? So i dont like hearing that kinda nonsesense of how Nigerian woman are this or that . . . We have great Nigerian women and men and we have some that are not up to par but it has nothing to do with the fact she is a Nigerian, it is just human
A man can be a mess and likewise a woman, black can be a mess and likewise brown or white - Stop the stereotyping [/b]
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
2buffagain:

I have noticed that a lot of nigerian men are hoes "by culture". The problem is that this makes most nigerian women DAMAGED (I think this is the better word). I for one, do not do hoe shit. It's necessary to get that stuff out of your system so when you commit, you commit. And I would expect my wife to put her damage aside and join me in BUILDING the family, not thinking of how to scam me at every turn because she still wants to bring some bullshit victim card into our new home.

Because if it is by damage, I could as well claim that me too I am damaged from past experience or hearsay aka why I must do some dumb shit.
That is just rationalizing stupidity. I have a very strong filter when it comes to my women, a filter that hitherto, many nigerian females fail to pass because they are swimming in their damage, and think that it is in-fact normal or "culture".

Unless she proves herself to think in a different and enlightened manner, I generally keep naija girls at arms length out in these parts.

Please dont make me think you are one of the brothers that think white chicks are better because you keep referring to the Nigerian ladies and "my women" and sorry if my question is offensive and i will be disappointed if you think in such manner and if you do, i think me and you have nothing else to discuss
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
skarlett:
so u report me to the Mods, well am back from jail tongue
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Ezi1993(f): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
skarlett:
buhari should also announce to the world that Nigeria husbands are lazy and not just the youths.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.