Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) (61273 Views)

Kanye West, Jidenna, The Game, Tyga, J.Cole & Other Celebs Mourn XXXTentacion / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
maynia:

Bro he was passing a message
before he hanged the boy, didn't you see all the police brutality, shooting of black folks .
But peoole don't talk about it ,even you just now
You only complain about the white kid
But when something happens to the white, you guys flare it up

Whether it's a black ot white crime, what is wrong is wrong. Blacks commit more cimes and kill each other more than anyone else..it is well documented. Blacks have long outnumbered whites in U.S. prisons.
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

Whether it's a black ot white crime, what is wrong is wrong. Blacks commit more cimes and kill each other more than anyone else..it is well documented. Blacks have long outnumbered whites in U.S. prisons.

Bro go and watch the video

You are saying another thing
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by etizen: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
bad belle people no gree am flex small
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
maynia:

Bro go and watch the video

You are saying another thing
I have watched it.. There is a reason we have genres for movies.. crime, action, thriller etc. This music video is depicting crime. I only elaborated.
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
The guy was too rough and had his death coming. He did a music where he hung a white kid..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DJ3A0G7X-4
Who does that?

Bleep this is disturbing... He's a racist I believe he was kollled by with gangs. American hate child abuse...
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by chuksisaac: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

clap for yourself. and you claim to listen to under ground raps, see the names you are calling? Bobby shmurda, pusha T. names that are known that this xxxtentacion.

If I start calling Underground rappers like Royce da 5'9, immortal technique and co that spit real sh.it, you go loss. Even Joyner Lucas is more popular than this guy and he isn't even that much low key.

He is no famous kapish!
lol..the dude was fucking talented....just listen to his music...and stop hating without knowing him...jam his album '17'...and he has followers on i.g 11million plus....most popular rapper on soundcloud...and has couple of hits on billboard...he is bound to be a force to reckon with due to his talent and desire for controversy...and he is a fucking good rapper/singer/......and so unique ...try listening to him...he was even cosigning joyner lucas...11million followers for i.g no be beans...
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by SaintLorenzo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
I owe my soul xum cleansing

1 Like

Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

No human is also BLACK!! What is called black is actually tan or brownish..drop the needless sentiment bro..
Absolutely
I know and I'm not color blind
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Damilare65(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
Ever wonder unknown artiste when they die, they suddenly get noticed and ultimately famous thereafter.

_The likes of Ebony reigns of Ghana

_Iwozor of anambra state

And now this guy, never heard of his music, they just got to leave him alone and let him rip cry

maybe you are not that current in music. he is a very big artiste online and on Spotify.

very talented, has a lot of young followers, cos he sings about what we go through as youths.

he had a fucke.d up issue with violence sha
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
He has really made me rethink life , and I miss him and his music so much ... been playing moonlight on repeat all day today ... RIP xxxtentaction
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Damilare65:

maybe you are not that current in music. he is a very big artiste online and on Spotify.

very talented, has a lot of young followers, cos he sings about what we go through as youths.

he had a fucke.d up issue with violence sha
exactly , I remember vividly when he got knocked da fck out by rob stone on stage .. he died so so young..
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
drpips1:
In guru's voice
They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do,

You always gotta watch motherfuckers around you,

Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof,

We all must meet our moment of truth.....

The same sheisty cats that you hang with, and do your thang with,Could set you up and wet you up, nigga peep the language
It's universal, you play with fire it may hurt you,Or burn you, lessons are blessings you should learn through
who be dis rapper again?
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by wealthpreach(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
The guy was too rough and had his death coming. He did a music where he hung a white kid..
Who does that?
your type watches a video for watching sake. listen to the lyrics and get the message he was trying to pass. never tALK SHIT OF X AGAIN
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
wealthpreach:
your type watches a video for watching sake. listen to the lyrics and get the message he was trying to pass. never tALK SHIT OF X AGAIN

He is dead anyway. His poo killed him.
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by JayB11(m): 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
Ever wonder unknown artiste when they die, they suddenly get noticed and ultimately famous thereafter.

_Iwozor of anambra state

And now this guy, never heard of his music, they just got to leave him alone and let him rip cry
If ur use to viewing top 100 US billboard chart u wil definitely know him. Last two months he had 4 songs on it.
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by drpips1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kenturkey048:
who be dis rapper again?
gangstarr - Moment of truth

1 Like

Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Like did you listen to what he said towards the end of the video? Fake ass cunt

ZirdoRoray:
Who does that?
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kylce042:
Like did you listen to what he said towards the end of the video? Fake ass cunt

It doesn't deny the fact that the video is criminal.
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Dantee005(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

_Iwozor of anambra state

Not exactly bro...I just recently heard of him too and was surprised to find dat his songs were actually topping d charts...
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
AdorableJosh:

Not very famous, he was a C list at best - that's me being generous, he became fairly famous mostly because of his violent acts and misogeny-filled lyrics. He was talented nonetheless.
lol. here u r basking in ignorance. u dare call XXXTENTACION a c list rapper? such ignorance. he rules sound cloud. when e b say na only assurance and shakushaku una go dey hear up and down. since u don't know XXXTENTACION, I doubt u will know lil pump, Khalid, 6ix9ine, 21 savage, asap rocky, lil Uzi vert, lil yatchy, nav, in fact d list is endless. for u to call X a c list rapper means u don't know shit.
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by nodullin(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
TBH.... I didn't know him.... and I sure love rap music... that I know...
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Cutex01(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
drpips1:
In guru's voice
They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do,

You always gotta watch motherfuckers around you,

Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof,

We all must meet our moment of truth.....

The same sheisty cats that you hang with, and do your thang with,Could set you up and wet you up, nigga peep the language
It's universal, you play with fire it may hurt you,Or burn you, lessons are blessings you should learn through
Gangstarr- moment of truth. Dope track.

2 Likes

Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by JrSteven(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

_Iwozor of anambra state

no real hip hop fan would say he doesnt know x. .. . My guy just shut up. . .this is a young and famous rapper.
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by fastlane84: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Who does that?

dem.....whites will never like this......w.t.f
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by linda190(f): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why won't he die young when he is buying a house that is bigger than him and also carry woment who are old enough to be called grand ma. That is why i make use of [url]Evrytin.com[/url] to filter out fake news, fraudulent information and misleading content on the internet for free. https://www.evrytin.com. See xxxtentacion girl friend [url href="https://www.evrytin.com/help/index.php"]here[/url]
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by kinkybunny(f): 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Triple X is a very famous rapper,just say you don't know him.

i swear leav am
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Gpik79: 1:36am On Jun 21, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Who does that?
The video was to show how little things leads to social Thoughts
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Gpik79: 1:39am On Jun 21, 2018
sKeetz:

Hes known mostly by trap heads. He is not famous like other mainstream rappers.
he's actually more famous, we don't know him in Nigeria because he doesn't do music videos. He has over 400 million viewers on soundcloud
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by drpips1(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
maynia:

Bro he was passing a message
before he hanged the boy, didn't you see all the police brutality, shooting of black folks .
But peoole don't talk about it ,even you just now
You only complain about the white kid
But when something happens to the white, you guys flare it up

he was still a kid ,young in mind, yes, he was passing a message that he is just psychopathic like the people he was rapping against, the video scene is disturbing to most decent people, you can never chase out darkness with darkness.....only light does that.....
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
drpips1:

he was still a kid ,young in mind, yes, he was passing a message that he is just psychopathic like the people he was rapping against, the video scene is disturbing to most decent people, you can never chase out darkness with darkness.....only light does that.....

So funny how people never talk about the scene showing a police man shooting a black man
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by drpips1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
maynia:

So funny how people never talk about the scene showing a police man shooting a black man

blackman, whiteman , they are all men, even in africa here,what we call blacks hate their own kind, so i don't use that as a basis for preference, it makes one a true racist.
Re: Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
drpips1:

blackman, whiteman , they are all men, even in africa here,what we call blacks hate their own kind, so i don't use that as a basis for preference, it makes one a true racist.

So I should pretend to be Who I am not?
Why are white guys not allow to say niggas?

the way they police over there treat black guys is different from the whites .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention / Sikiratu Sindodo's 17yr Old Pretty Daughter(pics) / Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.