Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (72193 Views)

Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles At Silesia Diamond League, Sets New Record (Pics) / Leicester City Reacts As Ahmed Musa Breaks Their World Cup Goal Record. Photo / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by mcgaius: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Icon79:
Fake news! So here's the tally:

Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) - 85 goals in 152 appearances
​Ferenc Puskás (Hungary & Spain) – 84 goals in 89

And they are still giving Cristiano all these accolades? Somebody needs to take a class in maths. These media propaganda is really sickening angry sad shocked

You are talking about 1945 common give Cr7 some accolade

O pari
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by mcgaius: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Icon79:
Fake news! So here's the tally:

And they are still giving Cristiano all these accolades? Somebody needs to take a class in maths. These media propaganda is really sickening angry sad shocked

O pari

You are talking about 1945 common give Cr7 some accolade

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by RexTramadol1: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lero15:
Can you just acknowledge this feat without mentioning Messi? It seems Messi is Ronaldo's benchmark.

Even for footballers alike o

Earlier today, Kane said he's trying to be the best

As Ronaldo is the best in the world, he's up there with Messi

People Wu acn decipher will understand that it's like saying

Angels are up there with God

So who's greater?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by emmpire: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Silence is the best answer given to a .... oya complete am. Silence is golden, very expensive.

Auladimeji:
Please don't quote me again since you're a novice in football
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by MOVIC6: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
seen, anything else
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by folahann(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why does he always point to himself while celebrating?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Disneylady(f): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
omonla10:
Why would a sane person compare Ronaldo and messi in terms of goals.. Ronaldo is a pure striker.. Messi always has strikers he supplies.. Was Zidane rated for number of goals he scored?.
Ronaldo should be judged with goals,
Messi with dribbles, assist, etc..

Ronaldo is always closer to box 18, messi always closer to center circle..

Physically, they are built differently..

This is one of the reasons I don't go to viewing centers. I rather watch it at home
You have said it all my dear.... .same reason those rating them still rate Messi ahead of Ronaldo. Anybody can score but it takes a great player to match that Messi qualities. All time FIFA Best eleven, Messi inclusive no C Ronaldo.
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by DrayZee: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
OEChika:

Ronaldo is purely obsessed with Messi

Messi scored in clasico and lifted his jersey
Ronaldo scored and did same...

Messi posted picture with a Goat
Ronaldo "tried" to taunt him by stroking his chin when he scored against Spain

Messi just lives in that guy's mind "rent free"
and worse off.... Messi doesn't care

Nevertheless that Ronaldo guy is good.. He broke my heart today again
Whatever helps you sleep.
Sergio Ramos did the "call me" celebration first. Then Messi did it.
Marcelo and Isco lifted jerseys before Messi did.
So, that now means Messi is obsessed with Ramos, Marcelo and Isco abi?

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by OmerianConsult: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wow! This guy has confirmed his place as one of the greatest people in the round leather game.

Meanwhile,

A comprehensive business plan for a modern automobile workshop is for sale. Very lucrative business.
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by DrayZee: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Disneylady:

You have said it all my dear.... .same reason those rating them still rate Messi ahead of Ronaldo. Anybody can score but it takes a great player to match that Messi qualities. All time FIFA Best eleven, Messi inclusive no C Ronaldo.
Which rating has Messi above Ronaldo at the moment?
I know FIFA doesn't.
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
cremedelacreme:
Europe's all-time top international goalscorers
Sándor Kocsis (Hungary) – 75 in 6
Miroslav Klose (Germany) – 71 in 13
Gerd Müller (West Germany) – 68 in 6
Robbie Keane (Republic of Ireland) – 68 in 14
Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden) – 62 in 11
Imre Schlosser (Hungary) – 59 in 6
David Villa (Spain) – 59 in 9
Jan Koller (Czech Republic) – 55 in 91

Did this Kocsis guy score about 10 goals in each appearance? shocked shocked shocked shocked
that Puskas of a guy deserves some accolades 84 goals in 89 matches are you kidding me
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Disneylady(f): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
DrayZee:

Which rating has Messi above Ronaldo at the moment?
I know FIFA doesn't.
My dear, I believe you understood what I typed here you just want to disturb 'agbalagba'..
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by dokunbam(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lord of the goals
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by DrayZee: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Disneylady:

My dear, I believe you understood what I typed here you just want to disturb 'agbalagba'..
Lol. Sleep well. CR7>>>
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by kinzation(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
lilmax:
all this shallow people,he's only useful in goals and you end up saying he's the best.....he cannot work for his ball, the ball is given to him......at the end its like he doesn't work,just static before he starts moving

omo goals no mean say you sabi play ball

ODE-NSON

SO WHAT IS FOOTBALL WITHOUT GOALS

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by etizen: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
lilmax:
all this shallow people,he's only useful in goals and you end up saying he's the best.....he cannot work for his ball, the ball is given to him......at the end its like he doesn't work,just static be he starts moving

omo goals no me say you sabi play ball

take a rest bro, Ranaldo mentality is higher than messi on, imagine messi resigning from national team bcoz of lack of trophy. which kind yeye legend be that. dribble 11 players +Coach 12 without winning, ur dribbling become tears bcoz u lost no prize, but score without knowing how to dribble u WL always be known as saviour, accolades follows. what matters most is winning, nothing but a winning. how I wish Renaldo is at the same age with messi, bcoz messi wl not see any balon d'or again... winning is mentality.
Renaldo mentality alone can even change average team mentality to result oriented

a troop of Army of lion lead by sheep WL fail, but a troop of army(sheep) lead by Lion WL win. u should know why, if not stop watching football.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by uncjay(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
lilmax:
all this shallow people,he's only useful in goals and you end up saying he's the best.....he cannot work for his ball, the ball is given to him......at the end its like he doesn't work,just static before he starts moving

And yet get the result for his club and country....

seriously who care what you say anyway....

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Disneylady:

LOl
Where you see am?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by SirLakes: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Messi is still the best

Which Messi? undecided

Sey the one we all know abi another one undecided

As in, you mean Messi, Miss Penalty grin angry

Be careful my friend

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Whats up with this Ronaldo fuss. He's seeing his period,he's good,he's on course for another ballon d'or. Naso people jst de craze anytime de see am 4 viewing centre. All these guys saying "miss penalty",na today e start? Abi una want make em giv eagles make em 'miss' give una bp? Take time! angry
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by delkuf(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
folahann:
Why does he always point to himself while celebrating?
why do Messi have tattoos on his hand
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by PROFdanmike(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
lilmax:

you will ever become stagnated if yu don't appreciate good thing..Stagnated goat
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by nelsonebby(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
emmpire:
You are entitled to your own opinion. But be wise and allow sense to fall on you when you write or talk where elders dey talk

lol better stop watching football if you think ronaldo is better than messi smiley
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Disneylady(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
maynia:

LOl Where you see am?
You no know records..go check Google na
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jethrolite:
GOAT fans should hide their face with their fake goat, this is the real GOAT AKA Goal machine.

What's with cloudflare? To post go turn full time job.
If I say I gat you, I deceive masef and the truth is not in me...... Dooooorrrrrrrhhhhh...
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Disneylady:

You no know records..go check Google na

You said FIFA all time 11
Which record I go check?

Wikipedia?
Screen shot it, let's see

Proof your point
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sirfeeking coman see. Another #team-africa don go back home. 1st Egypt,2nd morocco,who next? With cr7 form,d tin go ginger one mr.messi. I pity uzoho.
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by horladtop(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Babybush:
How many likes again for the G.O.A.T
pls what is the meaning of this goat
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by babakb: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Messi fans sorry oooo, i know why you guys are angry because:
Cr7 has more UCL titles than Messi.
Cr7 has more UCL goals than Messi.
Cr7 has more UCL assists than Messi.
Cr7 has a Pukas Award and Messi doesnt have.
Cr7 has more hat-tricks in laliga than Messi.
Cr7 has more golden boot in UCL than Messi.
Cr7 is the club world cup top scorer.
Cr7 has more world cup goals than Messi.
Damn, i am tired of typing.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by SMILEGOLD(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
lilmax:

omo football is all about d final result and scoring goals is d best yhu can play.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by ufuosman(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ronaldo is on fire
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by ManTiger(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
cremedelacreme:
Europe's all-time top international goalscorers
Sándor Kocsis (Hungary) – 75 in 6
Miroslav Klose (Germany) – 71 in 13
Gerd Müller (West Germany) – 68 in 6
Robbie Keane (Republic of Ireland) – 68 in 14
Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden) – 62 in 11
Imre Schlosser (Hungary) – 59 in 6
David Villa (Spain) – 59 in 9
Jan Koller (Czech Republic) – 55 in 91

Did this Kocsis guy score about 10 goals in each appearance? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Its actually in 65matches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.