Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (72190 Views)

Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles At Silesia Diamond League, Sets New Record (Pics) / Leicester City Reacts As Ahmed Musa Breaks Their World Cup Goal Record. Photo / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by MRLANNISTER(m): 2:29am On Jun 21, 2018
Auladimeji:
Messi is still the best

Is Messi in this world cup at all?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Zsquare: 6:00am On Jun 21, 2018
lilmax:
all this shallow people,he's only useful in goals and you end up saying he's the best.....he cannot work for his ball, the ball is given to him......at the end its like he doesn't work,just static before he starts moving

omo goals no mean say you sabi play ball

if goals no mean say u sabi play football why goals d give footballers achievements?

No b who score goals pass b winner?
No b who score goals pass d carry golden boot?
No b goals d contribute to trophies and eventually ballon d'ore?

Since your favorite player no d score now so u go say goals no mean say u sabi play ball!

Wit people wit this mentality how can Nigeria develop and progress?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by TeamSimple(m): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2018
CSTR1003:
I wonder how Barcelona and Messi fans must feel.

This world cup is shaping out to be a Ronaldo show.

If Portugal should mistakenly win the world cup the way they won the Euros, many people fit commit suicide.
Same way you felt when Messi was bossing the group stage in 2014 . So say no more . While Messi's performance took them to the finals , let see how far Portugal can go.
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by RotgakSlay(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2018
lilmax:
all this shallow people,he's only useful in goals and you end up saying he's the best.....he cannot work for his ball, the ball is given to him......at the end its like he doesn't work,just static before he starts moving

omo goals no mean say you sabi play ball

omoh na who pass exam sabi book oh....
Ronaldo dey score... dats y dem dy hail am.
if miss penalty like, make him dribble all d fans for stadium den miss goal. Na mumu b dat na. lolz.
Messi wey b cultist, if him members (barca boys) no dy wit am, him village pple(Argentina) na wash.
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by azimibraun: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Auladimeji:
Messi is still the best
Exactly.. The Over head bicycle tapping against Juve and Buffon in the UCL and the free kick Tapping against spain in Russia that gave him the hat trick abi?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by anonymous1759(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2018
Whether GOAT, CHICKEN or RAM . i don't compare them. Messi is ahead of Ronaldo as far as football is concerned. If Ronaldo wins 10 world best Messi will win 20... I don't compare, I don't even have time too. Ronaldo is good in his own way but Messi is better. The start shows it, he's even a better goal scorer he scored less penalties and have more individual goals. Everybody can't like Messi, but deep own even true Ronaldo fans knows he's a better player. With age on Messi' s side he'll surely surpass Ronaldo like he's already doing..... And for cr7 fans i know you won't like this but if Ronaldo mistakenly wins this world best and surpasses Messi. Hmm. Remember the last time Ronaldo was ahead of Messi in Ballon d'or. My guy Messi less Messi who Messes Arsenal, Chelsea, man u, Madrid, bayern won it 4 straight times back to back to back to back. Cr7 don't start what you can't finish. Lol....

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2018
TeamSimple:

Same way you felt when Messi was bossing the group stage in 2014 . So say no more . While Messi's performance took them to the finals , let see how far Portugal can go.

Messi performance that only won him silver medal abi..

ROnaldo has won Euro 2016!
He won it

Different from reaching the finals
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by TeamSimple(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
maynia:

Messi performance that only won him silver medal abi..

ROnaldo has won Euro 2016!
He won it

Different from reaching the finals
Thanks to Eder
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
TeamSimple:

Thanks to Eder

Yeah thanks to eder ,a player in the Portuguese team.
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by babakb: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Where Eder now?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Diamondville(f): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
kinzation:
THEIR MESSI WEY DON CAST... HEHEHEHE grin grin grin don't mind them.. hate or love him.. RONALDO IS THE G. O. A. T

Besides awayuhre.. hope u good
Their messi is is just giving them hypertension but with our Ronaldo, we're rest assured because we trust him to give us the best..

Anyways I'm good, you??
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by kinzation(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Diamondville:
Their messi is is just giving them hypertension but with our Ronaldo, we're rest assured because we trust him to give us the best..

Anyways I'm good, you??
yes oo... always d best..

i'm okay..
you're based in i.b ?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Diamondville(f): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
kinzation:
yes oo... always d best..

i'm okay..
you're based in i.b ?
No I'm just schooling there
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by kinzation(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Diamondville:
wow....U.I or Poly ib?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by kinzation(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Diamondville:
btw let's talk via whatsapp 08139789569

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Diamondville(f): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
kinzation:
wow....U.I or Poly ib?
U.I
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Lero15(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
tunjijones:

They are each others bench mark... If it was Messi that is performing this good Ronaldo wld also be called out

They call out Maradona and Pele instead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.