Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (72195 Views)

Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles At Silesia Diamond League, Sets New Record (Pics) / Leicester City Reacts As Ahmed Musa Breaks Their World Cup Goal Record. Photo / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Diamondville(f): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
kinzation:
ODE-NSON

SO WHAT IS FOOTBALL WITHOUT GOALS
I wonder ooo... Ordinary free goal, their missi cannot score
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by francisbarrack(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WHO NEXT TO FOLLOW MORROCO?

nig
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by francisbarrack(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WHO NEXT TO FOLLOW MORROCO?

nig
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by harbeyboi52(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=edimolu a post=68665068]
you people most times talk without sense!!

Even if he expects or waits for the ball, how come he is the only striker to have achieved this much, i mean if it was that easy , shouldn't other strikers in the world emulate that and outshine ronaldo?
u said it all bro sm think wit der buttock y cant d like of yakubu, morata, drogba, costa nalso achieve dat maybe dey think its e aa y 2 face

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Hhenryy: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
lilmax:
all this shallow people,he's only useful in goals and you end up saying he's the best.....he cannot work for his ball, the ball is given to him......at the end its like he doesn't work,just static before he starts moving

omo goals no mean say you sabi play ball

Forget that thing. Strikers are usually more recognized than any player in other roles..... Infact once you are prolific at scoring goals you will become the center of attraction, that's football.
It's about scoring goals and winning matches. Who dribble epp? Take a look at past Balon D'or winners and you will see that a chunk of them are Strikers Even the few that are not Strikers contributed a substantial amount of goals during season they were recognized and given the award.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Sirfeeking(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Sirfeeking coman see. Another #team-africa don go back home. 1st Egypt,2nd morocco,who next? With cr7 form,d tin go ginger one mr.messi. I pity uzoho.
cry The thing weak me sef,I'm only rooting for Senegal.
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by emmpire: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
You, what are you good at. What does the world know you are good at. You are just a faceless, x man (unknown) who only comment on people's post in nairaland.
Ok I acknowledge, you try, go to the next post and comment again.

nelsonebby:
lol better stop watching football if you think ronaldo is better than messi smiley
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by oloriLFC(f): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
cremedelacreme:
Europe's all-time top international goalscorers
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) - 85 goals in 152 appearances
​Ferenc Puskás (Hungary & Spain) – 84 goals in 89
Sándor Kocsis (Hungary) – 75 in 6
Miroslav Klose (Germany) – 71 in 13
Gerd Müller (West Germany) – 68 in 6
Robbie Keane (Republic of Ireland) – 68 in 14
Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden) – 62 in 11
Imre Schlosser (Hungary) – 59 in 6
David Villa (Spain) – 59 in 9
Jan Koller (Czech Republic) – 55 in 91

Did this Kocsis guy score about 10 goals in each appearance? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I thought it was just me who saw it. Not just him sef, see others like Villa, Schlosser too, na so e easy to score international goals?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by kinzation(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Diamondville:
I wonder ooo... Ordinary free goal, their missi cannot score
THEIR MESSI WEY DON CAST... HEHEHEHE grin grin grin don't mind them.. hate or love him.. RONALDO IS THE G. O. A. T

Besides awayuhre.. hope u good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Abdulnur(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
lilmax:
all this shallow people,he's only useful in goals and you end up saying he's the best.....he cannot work for his ball, the ball is given to him......at the end its like he doesn't work,just static before he starts moving

Those that were working for the balls, who's valuing their arses?
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Abdulnur(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
KingLennon:
This year ballon d' or.....Like for Ronaldo, Share for Mo Sallah
fixed.
You're welcome.
smiley
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by tunjijones(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lero15:
Can you just acknowledge this feat without mentioning Messi? It seems Messi is Ronaldo's benchmark.

They are each others bench mark... If it was Messi that is performing this good Ronaldo wld also be called out
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by laliga01: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
lilmax:

Now join the queue of learners.
Thank you.
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by gidob(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Forget Rinaldo, I will say it again Portugal as a team is very poor....the next big team they meet, they will out.....
No hating tho
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Just2endowed2(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
ELgordo:
Ororo

What's the reason for the ororo
Name
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Jimmy231: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
omonla10:
Why would a sane person compare Ronaldo and messi in terms of goals.. Ronaldo is a pure striker.. Messi always has strikers he supplies.. Was Zidane rated for number of goals he scored?.
Ronaldo should be judged with goals,
Messi with dribbles, assist, etc..

Ronaldo is always closer to box 18, messi always closer to center circle..

Physically, they are built differently..

This is one of the reasons I don't go to viewing centers. I rather watch it at home
kilonso
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Emusson24: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
If you think Ronaldo is G.O.A.T, then G.O.A.T means GREATEST OF ALL TIMES]
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by sharpwriter(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
horladtop:
pls what is the meaning of this goat

Greatest Of All Time
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Disneylady(f): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
maynia:

You said FIFA all time 11
Which record I go check?

Wikipedia?
Screen shot it, let's see

Proof your point
My dear, there are search engines everywhere. Go there, ask and you shall receive answer
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by bfn1: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
omonla10:
Why would a sane person compare Ronaldo and messi in terms of goals.. Ronaldo is a pure striker.. Messi always has strikers he supplies.. Was Zidane rated for number of goals he scored?.

This is one of the reasons I don't go to viewing centers. I rather watch it at home
Thumbs up bro!
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Femistico(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
He is doing this in order to shade Messi and for his personal selfishness (Ballon d'or) while Messi play his ball for fun, togetherness and not single-handedly trying to show off himself because of anyone, and that's what football is...you play for the success of the team not for selfish interest...Messi is the best

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by monaPhilz: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
omonla10:

This just the plain true!
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by nelsonebby(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
kmaster007:
Miss penalty suld come and see dis

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by nelsonebby(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
KingLennon:
This year ballon d' or.....Like for Ronaldo, Share for messi

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
When God is with you!!!
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Messi is still the best
wey'rey ronaldo
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by sledge001(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Messi is still the best
You mean
Greatest
Of
All
Time??
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Lero15(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
tunjijones:

They are each others bench mark... If it was Messi that is performing this good Ronaldo wld also be called out
No, they call out Pele and Maradona
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Lero15(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
OEChika:

Ronaldo is purely obsessed with Messi

Messi scored in clasico and lifted his jersey
Ronaldo scored and did same...

Messi posted picture with a Goat
Ronaldo "tried" to taunt him by stroking his chin when he scored against Spain

Messi just lives in that guy's mind "rent free"
and worse off.... Messi doesn't care

Nevertheless that Ronaldo guy is good.. He broke my heart today again
Spot on
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Lero15(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Even for footballers alike o

Earlier today, Kane said he's trying to be the best

As Ronaldo is the best in the world, he's up there with Messi

People Wu acn decipher will understand that it's like saying

Angels are up there with God

So who's greater?
The thing is asides the fans doing endless comparisons, Ronaldo is also obsessed with Messi. Messi does not act as if he cares.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by gozie186(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Europe's all-time top international goalscorers
Ferenc Puskás (Hungary & Spain) – 84 goals in 89 appearances
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) – 85 in 152
Sándor Kocsis (Hungary) – 75 in 68
Miroslav Klose (Germany) – 71 in 137
Gerd Müller (West Germany) – 68 in 62
Robbie Keane (Republic of Ireland) – 68 in 146
Zlatan Ibrahimović (Sweden) – 62 in 116
Imre Schlosser (Hungary) – 59 in 68
David Villa (Spain) – 59 in 98
Jan Koller (Czech Republic) – 55 in 91
Robert Lewandowski (Poland) – 55 in 95
Joachim Streich (East Germany) – 55 in 102
Wayne Rooney (England) – 53 in 119
Poul Nielsen (Denmark) – 52 in 38
Edin Džeko (Bosnia and Herzegovina) – 52 in 89
Jon Dahl Tomasson (Denmark) – 52 in 112
Thierry Henry (France) – 51 in 123
Hakan Sükür (Turkey) – 51 in 112
Lajos Tichy (Hungary) – 51 in 72
Robin van Persie (Netherlands) – 50 in 102
Re: The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:07am On Jun 21, 2018
etizen:

take a rest bro, Ranaldo mentality is higher than messi on, imagine messi resigning from national team bcoz of lack of trophy. which kind yeye legend be that. dribble 11 players +Coach 12 without winning, ur dribbling become tears bcoz u lost no prize, but score without knowing how to dribble u WL always be known as saviour, accolades follows. what matters most is winning, nothing but a winning. how I wish Renaldo is at the same age with messi, bcoz messi wl not see any balon d'or again... winning is mentality.
Renaldo mentality alone can even change average team mentality to result oriented

a troop of Army of lion lead by sheep WL fail, but a troop of army(sheep) lead by Lion WL win. u should know why, if not stop watching football.

Lol which kin yeye proverb be this a sheep will alway be a sheep even if it’s led by a dragon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Blasted By Buddhists Over This Photo / Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket (photo) / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.