Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) (15555 Views)

Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) / Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by millomaniac: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
No need, the judiciary is also compromised.

1 Like

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by maekkyrain(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Uwkpa.......dem wan kill PMB.......my friends we've been sleepin since day1..... na now ona just dey wake up........I hope d federal gov. no go turn d table around for ona head,....

Na PMB ona line up matters for sooo
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by SeunPhantom(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
If you want to be popular , let it be for good things and not for stupid things. Awon werey.
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
The Way Things Are Going, I Am Not Sure If The Map Of Nigeria Will Remain As Beautiful As It Is By 2020. Only God Can Tell

1 Like

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by Ganiyat72(f): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kudo to this two illustrious omoluabis, every reasonable yoruba & Igbos should support this move to ride this country of that fooolish PRESIDIOT BUHARII and his accursed family. Athough, i know that majority of yoruba muslim will not support this great move.

2 Likes

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by ifymadu: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
kasheemawo:
40 million of pigs can't impeach PMB
Your English is terrible

1 Like

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
NO NEED TO IMPEACH HIM, WE ARE COUNTING DOWN FOR DAURA 2019 OUR PVC SHALL IMPEACH HIM. LET'S WAIT AND SEE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by BabaIbo: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nice move...

Majority of Nigerians are hypocrites.

I read some comments up there condemning the actions of the two lawyers. I believe most of the comment owners are not happy with the government but will criticize those trying to check the excesses of the(any) government.

Government needs to be reminded of their duties and also they need to know that power belongs to God, followed by the masses not them, that's why the whites are ahead of the blacks

1 Like

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by PHILipu1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Our hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by dyn1800: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dead on arrival
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by doctokwus: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Though likely to be trashed out by the court due to external pressures,these 2 guys must be commended for this courageous act,while so called activists have either be complicity silent or bought over,despite clear acts of breaches of the constitution that should at least warrant at minimum committee proceedings to see the propriety of commencing impeachment proceedings against Buhari.
For not being cowed,even if they lose the court case,they are commended,unlike that other barrister that instituted certificate forgery allegations,which he had a clear case on,but chickened out at the first court proceeding.

1 Like

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by harrystories(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
gbishman:
Jobless idiot, calling himself an activist. Nor go find work
Just look at yourself.... Ewe.
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by harrystories(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
fk001:
PMB will come back for a second term whether they like it or not
And you will suffer for his second team whether you like it or not cool
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by harrystories(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
chinjo:
This is really commendable. I just hope they can fight this course till the end even if it requires them paying the ultimate price. The last time a layer sued Buhari on this same issue, Buhari hired about 24 SANs to defend him when he could have just ordered the chief of army staff to produce his certificate. The lawyer had to abandon the case citing family concerns. Why this conspiracy of silence about Buharis' certificate? Can this happen in other African countries? Can this happen in South Africa or Ghana? Nigeria why na? Nigerians please speak up and stop making this country a laughing stock among committee of nations.
You caught my mind bro.

1 Like

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by systemz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Werey people! Una handiwork don taya una so soon?
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by plessis: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nigerians allow buhari to get away with any impunity....

Shames on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by Enice(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Attention seekers. If these dogs think by this silly act of theirs PDP would recognise them, then they are in for a long thing.
As far back as 1995, PMB swore to an affidavit that he misplaced his certificate when he was arrested and placed under house arrest by IBB. He used this affidavit to run for election in 2003, 2007 and 2011. In 2015, he presented this same affidavit to INEC and it was accepted. Let these monkeys crying more than the bereaved tell us when PMB forged his certificate. The result that was presented by the Kastina state government was not from Buhari but from the school as requested by the government.

1 Like

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by AdamuAudu: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
kasheemawo:
That is the most difficult job to do. As it is, Buhari is more than any and all Nigerians hence, he does whatever he want and go free. He desobeys the law, court orders. When his party tugs invaded the MASS, move out with the mace, when his tug openly shoot into a sitting high couet premises, destroyed many vehicles, and other assets, in short, everything Buhari does, even if he kills as many innocent people as possible, he will go fre and even do as many more havocs, nothing will happen. But since no Nigerians can ask Buhari questions irrespective whatever havoc he commits, we will cry to God and pray every day to recover justice for all the innocent Nigerians. A normal government run by a normal president cannot openly rope and frame up people because he feel there is no body out there to ask Buhari. But he is not powerful than God Almighty. He has the final say. Our hundred days is just His one hour. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by Osasman537: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Waste of time.
grin
JONNYSPUTE:
Waste of time.
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by buhariguy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
ibrahimsalam:
40million is too much
how many senators forced him to sign the 2018 budget ?
my guy sign it because of 200m people
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by somegirl1: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Enice:
Attention seekers. If these dogs think by this silly act of theirs PDP would recognise them, then they are in for a long thing.
As far back as 1995, PMB swore to an affidavit that he misplaced his certificate when he was arrested and placed under house arrest by IBB. He used this affidavit to run for election in 2003, 2007 and 2011. In 2015, he presented this same affidavit to INEC and it was accepted. Let these monkeys crying more than the bereaved tell us when PMB forged his certificate. The result that was presented by the Kastina state government was not from Buhari but from the school as requested by the government.
He had his certificate in his hands when he was arrested? Or his house was ransacked and his certificate stolen while he was being arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by jibs4lv(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Awon attention seeker grin

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by kense88: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
"If they tell me a Yorubar man is plotting an impeachment or Coup I will go back to sound sleep" - IBB 1992
Lol. Nawa oo . Why na my brother
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by olawale780: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Waste of time.
that mean the system is not working
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
olawale780:
that mean the system is not working
... As long as corruption and sycophancy exist, the system can never work.
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by Carter4luv(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
No need for impeachment, we will impeach him ourselves come 2019
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by Enice(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
somegirl1:

Your insults, which I don't take personal by the way, do not lend credence to your assertion. You may want to review your posts and see why it might be inferred that his certificate(s) was/were confiscated by the military; which would be questionable to a logical mind but would make perfect sense to the daft.
you just too slow for my liking. This is Nigeria. Maybe you were too young then but take this to the bank. In the 80's when the military came for you, pray that they don't beat up your family and burn your house down.
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by somegirl1: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Enice:
you just too slow for my liking. This is Nigeria. Maybe you were too young then but take this to the bank. In the 80's when the military came for you, pray that they don't beat up your family and burn your house down.

ditto

1 Like

Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by poseidon12: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Great. I commend their courage. Shame on the National Assembly that have allowed bigot Buhari to be running Nigeria like his personal property.
Re: Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) by flames01: 1:41am On Jun 21, 2018
kasheemawo:

The brain of some people are too rotten to see that the activists are yoruba muslims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose / Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders / Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.