Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Opeax12 Is A Scammer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Opeax12 Is A Scammer (1196 Views)

Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Techgeek12 Is A Scammer And A Thief. You All Be Warned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Ebubu: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Opeax12 real name is Hammed Ayobami Toheeb. Maybe it’s POS agent name. I’ll confirm on Monday when I go verify his NIN name through his phone number at MTN office. Afterward I take whichever name I get to my village.

2k for Google voice and he didn’t deliver.

Your destiny to go with 2k. That go be my only request in the village. Whenever things don’t go well with you, remember today.

His number is

This is his profile below

https://www.nairaland.com/opeax12

Opeax12 don’t forget today. It will take long for things to start happening to you, but don’t forget today.

Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Epeegee(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2022
I had posted it alot of times on here that this guy is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by airsaylongcome: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2022
Completely illegal to dox someone here irrespective of whatever perceived crime they did. Imagine someone that wants to use GV to commit fraud is angry that he was defrauded. How low will NL sink to before the owners do something about all these Yahoo Yahoo nonsense.
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Playermayweda(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wetin u wan use the Google Voice for, just asking
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by qtguru(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Oh the GV is for fraud ?
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
If u like take him to satan himself nothing go happen

Even bible say the bad die old
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by airsaylongcome: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
qtguru:
Oh the GV is for fraud ?

It's for fraud na. GV is free for US residents. Most of the sill short cons grab it and use the number to create a WhatsApp account. If they are legit they should go and pay for a VOIP number from RingCentral or any of the other big VOIP providers. I pay $14.99 monthly for my US line and don't have to jump hoops to get a line.

1 Like

Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by airsaylongcome: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
If u like take him to satan himself nothing go happen

Even bible say the bad die old

He can report him to both God and Satan sef. Nothing go do the "Toheeb".
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

He can report him to both God and Satan sef. Nothing go do the "Toheeb".

Worst part na for under 2k matter way he himself one use scam Oyibo

Satan self fit vex punish him himself
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by TeflonDonDaOG: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Sorry bro he scammed me over some headphones case i needed so bad. It hurt me so much. People here supporting or bashing op ogun kee all of una. That toheeb go face him karma early in life he doesn’t know
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Ebubu: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
TeflonDonDaOG:
Sorry bro he scammed me over some headphones case i needed so bad. It hurt me so much. People here supporting or bashing op ogun kee all of una. That toheeb go face him karma early in life he doesn’t know
no mind them. They’ll all face scammers one way or the other. I’ve done the needful on the guy, it’s just a matter of time smiley

As for the people who think GV is only used for scamming. I guess you don’t know there are some online working jobs where you need USA number to register and answer questions then you get paid in dollars though very minute.

Thanks all smiley

1 Like

Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by TeflonDonDaOG: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ebubu:
no mind them. They’ll all face scammers one way or the other. I’ve done the needful on the guy, it’s just a matter of time smiley

As for the people who think GV is only used for scamming. I guess you don’t know there are some online working jobs where you need USA number to register and answer questions then you get paid in dollars though very minute.

Thanks all smiley

He is a very stupid person. But i posted about him being a scam on this forum to avoid stories like this one.I wonder why you didn’t notice it.
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Ebubu: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
TeflonDonDaOG:

He is a very stupid person. But i posted about him being a scam on this forum to avoid stories like this one.I wonder why you didn’t notice it.
it’s well bro. The guy will get wat he deserves a matter of time.
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Fixitt(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
He scammed me too
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Fixitt(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ebubu:
Opeax12 real name is Hammed Ayobami Toheeb. Maybe it’s POS agent name. I’ll confirm on Monday when I go verify his NIN name through his phone number at MTN office. Afterward I take whichever name I get to my village.

2k for Google voice and he didn’t deliver.

Your destiny to go with 2k. That go be my only request in the village. Whenever things don’t go well with you, remember today.

His number is

This is his profile below

https://www.nairaland.com/opeax12

Opeax12 don’t forget today. It will take long for things to start happening to you, but don’t forget today.

Have you checked it

He jus scammed me too
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
No need falling for cheap USA number scam

Get Fanytel app on android

But a USA number for as low as $2 and it last for a month and works on WhatsApp or anywhere u want
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by airsaylongcome: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
No need falling for cheap USA number scam

Get Fanytel app on android

But a USA number for as low as $2 and it last for a month and works on WhatsApp or anywhere u want

Why don't these goons just buy a US VOIP? Why do they always want it free?

I work for a US VOIP provider. A month to 6 weeks ago, there was a very odd request by a prospective customer who had set up an account for a trial account. Man had the balls to contact tech support that he was unable to make or receive calls 8n his trial account. The Helpdesk guy reached out to me to call the guy since he was a Naija prospect. Called the guy, mentioned the business name and that he was interested in setting up an account. Baba turn deaf and dumb that he couldn't hear me (I was calling with a Naija number). Called him back a few minutes later to follow up and guy man just told me straight up "Abeg let's forget about it". He was legit shocked that the business had a Nigerian based employee. I laughed very hard. Straight up the business blacklisted Naija IP addresses. I'm only able to work because they insisted I get a static IP which they whitelisted. The challenges these Yahoo boys give us nobi here. I have to pay quadruple my previous monthly sub because I needed my ISP to give me a static ip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I work for a US VOIP provider. A month to 6 weeks ago, there was a very odd request by a prospective customer who had set up an account for a trial account. Man had the balls to contact tech support that he was unable to make or receive calls 8n his trial account. The Helpdesk guy reached out to me to call the guy since he was a Naija prospect. Called the guy, mentioned the business name and that he was interested in setting up an account. Baba turn deaf and dumb that he couldn't hear me (I was calling with a Naija number). Called him back a few minutes later to follow up and guy man just told me straight up "Abeg let's forget about it". He was legit shocked that the business had a Nigerian based employee. I laughed very hard. Straight up the business blacklisted Naija IP addresses. I'm only able to work because they insisted I get a static IP which they whitelisted. The challenges these Yahoo boys give us nobi here. I have to pay quadruple my previous monthly sub because I needed my ISP to give me a static ip

There's hardly any company issuing USA number you won't find yahoo boys

They may even be highest consumers of such service.

There was a country indeed
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Yungbliss(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Am lost here
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by airsaylongcome: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Yungbliss:

Am lost here

TL;DR

Yahoo boy tried to setup US number with employer. But developed cold feet when he realised that employer had a Nigerian based employee
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by Yungbliss(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2022
airsaylongcome:

TL;DR

Yahoo boy tried to setup US number with employer. But developed cold feet when he realised that employer had a Nigerian based employee

Ok
Re: Opeax12 Is A Scammer by remi1444: 4:22am On Jun 29, 2022
This is so sweet to see. GV for online work indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In My Vb6.0 Project / Meet China’s Youngest Hacker / Introducing Ned(nigeria Emergency Directory) For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.