Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (39085 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Problem / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by chicwoman(f): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
See ehn
henry007:

you have no idea how much beating TECNO phones can take. Been rough handluing them since the days of Phantom A.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by chicwoman(f): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
That one is your own experience tbh

I know some who has used a samsung and it just went off in three months

It doesnt mean that the phone brand is bad na
themodernman:

Chei Tecno na scam meen...almost fell for thus phone oh!.

Make I continue my Samsung life jejely abeg...no money to go troway....

Better I buy an 80k samsung and use vigorously for 2years than buy a 40k Tecno and use for 6months despite pampering it like a new born babe.

Wisdom abeg...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by chicwoman(f): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Good to hear
Ejadike:
bro, this device he's talking down on is actually a nice device and I'm using it to quote you now. I don't have any issue with it.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by themodernman: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
chicwoman:
That one is your own experience tbh

I know some who has used a samsung and it just went off in three months

It doesnt mean that the phone brand is bad na

I'm talking about brand new phones here not UK used.

Tecno is one phone that is unpredictable, even when bought brand new can just go off the next day sef.

That is impossicant with brand new Samsung and iPhones
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by TechyNigerian: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
newjosboy:

I disagree, most Infinix and Nokia androids don't heat up on heavy usage.

Remember I said Almost... And also ur heavy usage cannot be someone heavy usage.. Samsung phones heat up even iphones heat up
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by omoalajah(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Every phone will heat up on heavy usage
eagledan:
Does the phone have notification light?. Does it heat up
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by missslimzy(f): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Some iphones or samsung get dead on arrival sometimes too.
themodernman:

I'm talking about brand new phones here not UK used.

Tecno is one phone that is unpredictable, even when bought brand new can just go off the next day sef.

That is impossicant with brand new Samsung and iPhones
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Amacaco: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
@op, is the phone a 4g phone and does it have the GLO 4g band.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by themodernman: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
missslimzy:
Some iphones or samsung get dead on arrival sometimes too.

So says a Tecno fanbae
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by tafat: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
nice review, great device this pouvoir 2 is
TechyNigerian:
Hello,

Some weeks back, I did an unboxing video of the Tecno Pouvoir 2 and I am here to share my full review about the Phone + my personal view about this device

Here is there video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3SBSZ0Zuw&t=93s

Check it out and you will learn something if you are planning on getting the phone for yourself or anyone. Please do consider to subscribe.

thanks

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by tafat: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
i have been using my tecno spark since october last year and i have got no regrets
themodernman:

Chei Tecno na scam meen...almost fell for thus phone oh!.

Make I continue my Samsung life jejely abeg...no money to go troway....

Better I buy an 80k samsung and use vigorously for 2years than buy a 40k Tecno and use for 6months despite pampering it like a new born babe.

Wisdom abeg...
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by edewojames(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Do you know! Samsung made a smartphone with 3500 mAh battery. The phone caught fire. Tecno made a phone with 5000 mAh battery, no report of fire issues.

Guys shut this issue. Phone is Phone. No one is bad. Everyone has what brand favors them. I may buy a Samsung phone and get issues or buy a infinix or what ever brand and may not have issue and vice versa. No phone is totally good and no one is totally bad.
+
Don't forget phones are usually screened for bad ones during mass production. However, as a result of the use of statistics, not all phones are screened. So, its likely, the you may buy the a phone that wasn't screened and was bad. So, to me, no smartphone is totally perfect. Even I phones are complained of out there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Someone assist me, the battery usage data on my pouvoir 2 is not available. How do I rectify this??
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by herzernIsHere: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2018
TechyNigerian:

Yes it has a notification light and it heats up under serious intensive usage... Almost all phones heat up under certain conditions
Really?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
My pouvoir 2 battery data from two reliable battery analysis app

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
More

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by scarycuteface(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
last35:
My pouvoir 2 battery data from two reliable battery analysis app
This is nice!
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Justice28(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
last35:
More

Am planning on getting this phone within the week.
Please how is the camera like, is it very clear? Can u snap pictures with it and upload. Thanks.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by omoalajah(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lovely device. Nice
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by datyorubaboy: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
It is very clear
Justice28:

Am planning on getting this phone within the week.
Please how is the camera like, is it very clear? Can u snap pictures with it and upload. Thanks.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by missslimzy(f): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Very dope camera and affordable
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by tafat: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2018
you have said it all bro, thats why am in all smiles when i rock my tecno spark.
edewojames:
Do you know! Samsung made a smartphone with 3500 mAh battery. The phone caught fire. Tecno made a phone with 5000 mAh battery, no report of fire issues.

Guys shut this issue. Phone is Phone. No one is bad. Everyone has what brand favors them. I may buy a Samsung phone and get issues or buy a infinix or what ever brand and may not have issue and vice versa. No phone is totally good and no one is totally bad.
+
Don't forget phones are usually screened for bad ones during mass production. However, as a result of the use of statistics, not all phones are screened. So, its likely, the you may buy the a phone that wasn't screened and was bad. So, to me, no smartphone is totally perfect. Even I phones are complained of out there.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Worldgr8est: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Phone for sale
Brand: Infinix note 4(5.7inches,2gigram,16gig rom,13mp rear camera,8mp front camera,4300mah battery,4G LTE,fast charge with the original charger)....Working perfectly.
Terms of payment: Transfer or Cash (Face-to-face). Call or Chat me up on whatsapp 07038557137.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Samson1851(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2018
This has come to rival the Pouvoir 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3RpMTSlKiE
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by missslimzy(f): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
truly, It is a status symbol phone jare.
Jaynom:

Do not generalize. Most people use iPhones because it's a statement, a status symbol and have little or no interest in the tech
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Jaynom(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
missslimzy:
truly, It is a status symbol phone jare.
Yep! smiley
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by iconix(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
5000 mah with no fast charge..mtchew
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by bemagnify: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
iconix:
5000 mah with no fast charge..mtchew
I dont know where you guys get all dis information from... my Pouvoir 2 charged under 1 hour... I repeat under 1 hour
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Yyvonne: 3:11am On Aug 07, 2018
The device make sense sha
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Joe4real1988(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
bemagnify:
I dont know where you guys get all dis information from... my Pouvoir 2 charged under 1 hour... I repeat under 1 hour
Apart 4rm ba3, diz phone nd infinix hot 6 pro which one mak sense pass?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by bemagnify: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Joe4real1988:
Apart 4rm ba3, diz phone nd infinix hot 6 pro which one mak sense pass?
what does hot 6 pro has dat is not in Pouvoir 2...lets begin from there... remember u have already scored pouvoir 2 higher in terms of ba3
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Joe4real1988(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
bemagnify:
what does hot 6 pro has dat is not in Pouvoir 2...lets begin from there... remember u have already scored pouvoir 2 higher in terms of ba3
hw about d processor pple ar complaining on pouvoir 2 nd complimenting on hot 6 pro? I rule d ba3 out coz 4000mar on hot 6 pro cnt b considered as poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone / Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.