Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,162 members, 7,957,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Distributors Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributors Needed (1190 Views)

ETHANOL Distributors Needed Nationwide. / Distributors Needed for a new children's juice set to enter the Nigerian market / Distributors Needed Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Needed by Amya(f): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
We exclusively import an Italian cleaning product ( extremely potent ) We are seeking nationwide distributors to partner with.

TARGET MARKET FOR DISTRIBUTORS
1.Wholesalers
2.Supermarket chains
3.Cleaning/Janitorial professionals
4.Hotels
5.Retailers etc.

Products are already popular in whole of Europe but new to the Nigerian market.

We need distributors in all state of the federation that would help push the product and make it a household name.

Exclusive distributorship would be given by territory. First come, first serve.

Take advantage of this once in a lifetime offer. If you have friends and family members that deal on wholesale provisions and household items, show them this opportunity.
Re: Distributors Needed by Amya(f): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2018
Take advantage of this opportunity
Re: Distributors Needed by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Amya:
Take advantage of this opportunity
Amya your blog seems not to work ? I can get a good blog for you if you want.
Re: Distributors Needed by everest8899: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2019
What type of product is it
Re: Distributors Needed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Amya:
We exclusively import an Italian cleaning product ( extremely potent ) We are seeking nationwide distributors to partner with.

TARGET MARKET FOR DISTRIBUTORS
1.Wholesalers
2.Supermarket chains
3.Cleaning/Janitorial professionals
4.Hotels
5.Retailers etc.

Products are already popular in whole of Europe but new to the Nigerian market.

We need distributors in all state of the federation that would help push the product and make it a household name.

Exclusive distributorship would be given by territory. First come, first serve.

Take advantage of this once in a lifetime offer. If you have friends and family members that deal on wholesale provisions and household items, show them this opportunity.

I got banned because of your stupid comment and I replied in kind here is the comment that got me banned.

Yeye

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize / FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro / How To Sell Your Paypal Funds At The Highest Aboki Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.