Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi (575 Views)

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by Makarfi4Pres2019(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
The immediate past National Chairman of opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Presidential Aspirant, Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi, today described his presidential ambition as project for a united and secured Nigeria.

The former Kaduna state governor, Makarfi, who met with the plateau state PDP delegates and stakeholders at the party's secretariat in Jos town described plateau state as home to him and indeed glad to be back home with peace loving and good people of plateau state.

“I'm honored with the warm welcome and good will I have received from our great party members and good people of this great state” He said.

"I remain loyal and faithful to PDP Come rain come shine, I will stand by the party in thick and thin and assure Nigerians Justice, Equity and fairness if nominated by my party and subsequently win the Presidential Election. Most importantly, my presidential aspiration is not a self Project but that of Nigerians" He added.

In conclusion, the plateau state PDP Chairman, Hon Damishi Sango described Senator Ahmed Makarfi as a bridge Builder and a unifying factor in Nigeria polittics.

"Any Nigerian with conscience cannot dispatch your intentions for our nation and particularly if he or she is a PDP member".

Photos: Makarfi during his visit to stakeholders in Plateau State

Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by Makarfi4Pres2019(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
More photo

Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by Makarfi4Pres2019(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yesterday, HE Ahmed Makarfi was a guest at Benue state where he met with party stakeholders who describe him as bridge-builder, passionate leader and unifier. The Benue state PDP stakeholders was led by the state Chairman of the party.

Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by Makarfi4Pres2019(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Makarfi also did stop over at Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa state where he was warmly received by the people of the state led by the state Chairman of PDP

Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by Makarfi4Pres2019(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
The PDP Presidential Aspirant, Senator Ahmed Makarfi is committed to ensure that the party and Nigerians get it Right at the poll in line with the aspiration of Nigerians.

He pledged to abide by the outcome of the Presidential primary election of the great party.

Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Your Excellency Sir, we the good people of Nigeria are behind you
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by uboma(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dead on arrival.
He won't even secure winning votes in his own state, Kaduna....
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
uboma:
Dead on arrival.

He won't even secure winning votes in his own state, Kaduna....
He will get his highest vote in Daura, Buhari hometown
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by uboma(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He will get his highest vote in Daura, Buhari hometown

That alone won't make him the next Nigerian President....
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
uboma:

That alone won't make him the next Nigerian President....
That will increase the woes of Buhari who is bound to lose in 34 States at least
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by uboma(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

That will increase the woes of Buhari who is bound to lose in 34 States at least

Given a free and fair election, everyone knows that brother Buhari will return to Daura to tend to his cattle.

But Makarfi won't come anywhere close to Aso Rock. At least not in 2019 election...
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
uboma:

Given a free and fair election, everyone knows that brother Buhari will return to Daura to tend to his cattle.

But Makarfi won't come anywhere close to Aso Rock. At least not in 2019 election...
Who wan win am?
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista keeps hyping this man. Abeg share the owo with me, make I join you dey hype am. cheesy wink
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
TonyeBarcanista keeps hyping this man. Abeg share the owo with me, make I join you dey hype am. cheesy wink
Na love for the country de inspire me to support am
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Na love for the country de inspire me to support am
Make I hear. Love ko, love ni. Abeg reason well
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by uboma(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Who wan win am?

Keep your fingers crossed and watch as events unfold.
Re: 2019: My Presidential Ambition Is Nigeria's Project - Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Make I hear. Love ko, love ni. Abeg reason well
I love my country

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Suggests God Is Laughing At Buhari Over 2019 Re-election Bid / Exposed!! Babangida Annulled June 12 Election Because The Military Owed MKO.... / Omokri Reveals Why Nigerians Blame Buhari For Killings By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.