Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo (47281 Views)

Major U.I Urang Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) / Boko Haram Kills Captain Anthony Tekemeka In Borno (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Notasyouthink: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
ariesbull:

This is so wrong
What is so wrong??
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Notasyouthink: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You just shot yourself in the leg, he's Igbo.

Rip bro.
How do you know he is Igbo??

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Notasyouthink: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Edit your post..... a little
Why should I do that??

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Notasyouthink: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
mightyhazell:
stop with dat kind of lines nwoke
For what?? Hypocrisy is what I hate most. You turn a blind eye when soldiers kill innocent people but swing into action when the tables are turned.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Notasyouthink:
How do you know he is Igbo??
I know him. He's even a graduate so just type RIP for the gentleman and pass by.
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by gidgiddy: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
jnrbayano:

...are you a human at all?

I na-ebutere anyi ajo aha

Nwokem mechie onu! Which "ajo aha" happened with operation Python dance?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Notasyouthink: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I know him. He's even a graduate so just type RIP for the gentleman and pass by.
APC lies!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by KingSango(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Is Nigeria actually worth dying for?
Split the gaddem country let everyone go their ways. ..

My condolences to the families and loved ones they left behind.

If those soldiers didn't kill and die for Nigeria, which is you, then you would be dying by the thousands. Boko Haram is the CIA's war dogs to destabilize African nations. When yall figure this one out unlike our ancestors who never saw colonization coming.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Turantula:
Hope all the dead soldiers are of Fulani stock
The dude in the picture is Igbo, he is a graduate of UNIZIK probably 2007 or 2008. I can't remember his course of study but I'm sure he was in either Faculty of Arts or that of Social Sciences.
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Notasyouthink:
APC lies!
You think I'm kidding with you
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Notasyouthink: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You think I'm kidding with you
provide evidence that proves the python dancer Igbo simple.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2018
Notasyouthink:
provide evidence that proves the python dancer Igbo simple.
His name was Sampson. His nickname back then was Dog Chain. Please don't quote me again. I took this pain to reply you simply to correct tribalism on Nairaland. So you see, the dead boy you're castigating is your own Igbo brother and my own Igbo brother too. It could've been you or me or anybody, no one is above death.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by ardrockltd(m): 12:46am On Jun 21, 2018
rest in peace our. hero we really appreciate your service for the nation
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Moscodee1990(m): 1:21am On Jun 21, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed go look for some sense
Notasyouthink:
Eight python dancers down grin grin grin
To Chukwu Okike Abiama be the glory.
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by 2016v2017: 1:37am On Jun 21, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Is Nigeria actually worth dying for?
Split the gaddem country let everyone go their ways. ..

My condolences to the families and loved ones they left behind.
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by 2016v2017: 1:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Boko haram had been technically defeated said the chief dullard himself.

Buhari is a blatant liar
An idiotic president
Above all Buhari is a terrorist shocked
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by John360: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2018
God protect our Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Notasyouthink: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Moscodee1990:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed go look for some sense

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by Notasyouthink: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2018
CaptJeffry:
His name was Sampson. His nickname back then was Dog Chain. Please don't quote me again. I took this pain to reply you simply to correct tribalism on Nairaland. So you see, the dead boy you're castigating is your own Igbo brother and my own Igbo brother too. It could've been you or me or anybody, no one is above death.
If you really think you can stop tribalism here, then you should start with the yorubas.
Pls leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by jrusky(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Pls can I ask a question?

For God sake is borno state that big that our soldier can not over run it and flush these bastards out?

Buhari pls how can we be loosing soldiers and civilians everyday and you know the exact point of action of these bastards and you could not give a ruthless order to smoke them.out once and for all?

Pls so to use excessive force to safeguard our citizen and territory is too difficult now or what? And to my surprise this same govt want to draft ex boko haram into millitary pls Buhari and apc are you all mad or what

Very soon that God forsaken idiot called Lair Moha+mad will deny this report. apc can gathered 70 fallen demons to go and rig ekiti election but can not gather same demons to sit and think solution to bloodshed in the country the next six was to organised a useless imbecilic meeting headed by a millipede called Osibandiot to force states to ceded their land to please some tsetse flies called fulani the descendant of no human race, people will no nation or land people with no identity. It's a shame.

Buhari I hate you. Apshit I hate you. Quote me wrongly and thunder consume you bollock.
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by yusuf99(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Boko haram had been technically defeated said the chief dullard himself.

Buhari is a blatant liar
An idiotic president
Above all Buhari is a terrorist shocked
what do gain by insulting your President, take it or you leave it buhari is Nigeria's President. and I have no doubt you either a bastard child born by ashawo or simply ipobracadabra.
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by farouk2much(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2018
I hope say all of them are Christians 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Christian soldier deserve to be killed
Re: Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo by millynels(f): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2018
May your Soul Rest In Peace Captain EZE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.