Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 (16244 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) JV Regional Livewire Nigeria Programm / Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 / Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by JARUSHUB: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by BestInformation: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2018
The previous Shell Livewire programme was a successful one, so happy for myself.

Everybody better apply. Previous one was really change the life of many
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2018
I wonder y people call this scam... I was a beneficiary in 2016

1 Like

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by speedy01(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2018
KingOfThePay:
Shell should Keep their fvcked up support to themselves. Only out to steal ideas...
Back in 2012 when I need them most they turn me down

Already doing most millions with Ecommerce Business i started with N5,500 ....
can you introduce me to one bro
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by OG1BABY(f): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Why is it for only those in Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta state? sad undecided
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by OG1BABY(f): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2018
BestInformation:
The previous Shell Livewire programme was a successful one, so happy for myself.

Everybody better apply. Previous one was really change the life of many
It's not for everybody. It's a limited thing. Just for people that come from Bayelsa, Rivers and Delta only. That's not fair
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by AlienRobot: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2018
Get dragnet and GMAT past questions and answers for just N200 mtn recharge card.

See my signature
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by mekleelex200(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2018
KingOfThePay:

Importation/Ecommerce 2018 Style

Buy in demand products directly from manufacturers at dead cheap price ranging from $0.50 - $3 per piece, bring down to Nigeria and sell at consumer price...N5000 - N15,000 depending on the product and how I want to sell it..

For example I can import 100 pieces of a product at $1 per piece which will cost me $100 for 100 pieces(excluding shipping costs) That is 36,500

I sell the products in Nigeria in the range of N5,000 - N15,000 per piece depending ....(5k per piece for bulk orders 10k per piece for single orders) Like already said everything depends

So you see I will be making in range 500k to 1.5m by the time I sell all 100 pieces ..Subtract the 36k purchase cost and other things like shipping ,marketing, courier etc we will still be left with profit in a WIDE margin and the circle continues....
But mind u,

Not just any kind of product s BTW products that provide real time value and in high demand....

Download this free ecommerce guide in my custody. It contains everything you need to get a started making 300k to 1m monthly with this business...

Send an email to ecommguide@gmail.com to get the material ....You will get the guide in seconds
Its an autoresponder mail
Thank you for sharing, I want u to guide me too because that is what I want to do. I want u to become a mentor to me, I need ur contact sir.
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2018
visit www.classicnewsngr. com to find out more on how to apply and submit your application
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2018
PrinceGallant:
But why is it limited to only Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa States? Mtcheeew!
it appears this one is limited to only people from Ogbia, Bayelsa St.

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by BestInformation: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
I wonder y people call this scam... I was a beneficiary in 2016

Me too... bless you
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by AlienRobot: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2018
No one ace through shell aptitude test without an in depth understand of numerical reasoning.

Check my signature guys
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by quaid(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2018
KingOfThePay:
Shell should Keep their fvcked up support to themselves. Only out to steal ideas...
Back in 2012 when I need them most they turn me down

Already doing most millions with Ecommerce Business i started with N5,500 ....

How
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by Kheney89: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2018
KingOfThePay:

Importation/Ecommerce 2018 Style

Buy in demand products directly from manufacturers at dead cheap price ranging from $0.50 - $3 per piece, bring down to Nigeria and sell at consumer price...N5000 - N15,000 depending on the product and how I want to sell it..

For example I can import 100 pieces of a product at $1 per piece which will cost me $100 for 100 pieces(excluding shipping costs) That is 36,500

I sell the products in Nigeria in the range of N5,000 - N15,000 per piece depending ....(5k per piece for bulk orders 10k per piece for single orders) Like already said everything depends

So you see I will be making in range 500k to 1.5m by the time I sell all 100 pieces ..Subtract the 36k purchase cost and other things like shipping ,marketing, courier etc we will still be left with profit in a WIDE margin and the circle continues....
But mind u,

Not just any kind of product s BTW products that provide real time value and in high demand....

Download this free ecommerce guide in my custody. It contains everything you need to get a started making 300k to 1m monthly with this business...

Send an email to ecommguide@gmail.com to get the material ....You will get the guide in seconds
Its an autoresponder mail
Please where is the download link am so interested.
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2018
AlienRobot:
No one ace through shell aptitude test without an in depth understand of numerical reasoning.

Check my signature guys

Okay
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2018
iphoneios:
The Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme is a social investment programme that aims to help young Nigerians explore the option of starting their own business as a real and viable career option. It provides support, access to training, guidance, and business mentorship to young entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs.

The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of Ogbia SPDC JV special LiveWIRE Programme.

For Eligibility And How To Apply

https://www.livewire-nigeria.org/home/livewire-nigeria-programme-apply-now/application-form

Apply for the SHELL LIVEWIRE NIGERIA PROGRAMME 2018
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why is it only three States that are coming up? Is it for the Niger dealtans alone?
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
QuitNotice:
Why is it only three States that are coming up? Is it for the Niger dealtans alone?

Kinda

1 Like

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by kenengineboy(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
BestInformation:

Me too... bless you
Please what's the range of financial support do they provide?
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
kenengineboy:

Please what's the range of financial support do they provide?
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by Sampunk(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ganjafama:
Sir will you be my mentor? I need you to show me the way, please.

did he later show you the way?
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 by Ganjafama(m): 3:48am On Sep 15, 2019
Sampunk:

did he later show you the way?
No. He didn't even bother to reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... / Is Guinness Nigeria Plc Downsizing? / Self Employment: The Real Stomach Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.