Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (49016 Views)

Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by DrGoodman: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
did you see any dirty thing inside that water?

You must be the dumbest flat head in the world.

Your type will even drink the dirty water and pretend its clean.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Luukasz(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jokerman:

Lol... I am from Delta state bro... I lived in Ibadan for two years at Dugbe... so I know Ibadan wella..

Now my state capital is Asaba, I have Warri, Sapele,Effurun, Agbor...

Now apart from Ibadan, which other village do you have in Oyo... ??

From your reply I can deduce that you prolly came to sell clothes and shoes at the dugbe market for you to have lived in dugbe.

I only know Dugbe to be a commercial area in Ibadan, not a residential area and you prolly didn't go past dugbe, mokola, queen cinema, challenge and apata.

You haven't even been to 1/3 or even 1/6 of places in Ibadan but here you are spitting bollocks.

You name warri, sapele, effurun, agbor, like seriously brotha how could any one name militant ravaged places where water has been turned to oil, places where there's some much hardship and immense lack of basic ammenities.
Go to saki, awe, ogbomosho, iseyin and see for yourself, brotha I laugh at your primitivity.
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by EarthXmetahuman: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

Your type will even drink the dirty water and pretend its clean.
olodo..

Show my a white flood water anywhere in the world.
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by DrGoodman: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
Luukasz:

From your reply I can deduce that you prolly came to sell clothes and shoes at the dugbe market for you to have lived in dugbe.

I only know Dugbe to be a commercial area in Ibadan, not a residential area and you prolly didn't go past dugbe, mokola, queen cinema, challenge and apata.

You haven't even been to 1/3 or even 1/6 of places in Ibadan but here you are spitting bollocks.

You name warri, sapele, effurun, agbor, like seriously brotha how could any one name militant ravaged places where water has been turned to oil, places where there's some much hardship and immense lack of basic ammenities. Brotha, I laugh at you.

You now want to insult the Niger delta just because they told you that Oyo is a one town state?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by DrGoodman: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
olodo..

Show my a white flood water anywhere in the world.

so you agree the water is very dirty then? Don't you think its because Ibadan people are throwing dirty stuff into the water that blocked the gutters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Luukasz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

You now want to insult the Niger delta just because they told you that Oyo is a one town state?
I find it pathetic when folks who haven't gone past their fathers home town talk insensibly about a place they haven't set foot upon.
Where as their gullible minds has been misled into believing fallacy.
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by EarthXmetahuman: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

so you agree the water is very dirty then? Don't you think its because Ibadan people are throwing dirty stuff into the water that blocked the gutters?
brain dead

You could see there are no nylon or dirty stuff in the water which shows the flood wasn't cursed by human filth.

Use you flat head for 1 minute and stop asking me stupid question.
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Luukasz(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

What do we say about the region where water has turned to oil?
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by DrGoodman: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Luukasz:
I find it pathetic when folks who haven't gone past their fathers home town talk insensibly about a place they haven't set foot upon.
Where as their gullible minds has been misled into believing fallacy.

You didn't comment on the 'One town state' tag? grin

He mentioned Asaba, Effurun, warri and Sapele, the score is still 4-1 grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Luukasz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

You didn't comment on the 'One town state' tag? grin

He mentioned Asaba, Effurun, warri and Sapele, the score is still 4-1 grin
I guess you didn't see the "gullible mind" part in the comment.
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by mercyville: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jokerman:

Is Ibadan the only place in Oyo state??...

However where in Ibadan... Iwo road, Sango, orita, dugbe, bodija.... grin

Oyo, Ogbomoso, Iseyin, Kisi, Okeho, Saki, Eruwa, Lanlate, Sepeteri, Ilora, Awe, Ilero, Igbeti, Igboho, Igbo-Ora etc are some of the other towns but Ibadan is bigger than all the developed parts of your 5 eastern states.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by DrGoodman: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
brain dead

You could see there are no nylon or dirty stuff in the water which shows the flood wasn't cursed by human filth.

Use you flat head for 1 minute and stop asking me stupid question.

The filth is locked in the gutters, which blocked the drain and cause a situation of no flow. Go to school, you no gree, na agbero work you like pass.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by DrGoodman: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
mercyville:

Oyo, Ogbomoso, Iseyin, Kisi, Okeho, Saki, Eruwa, Lanlate, Sepeteri, Ilora, Awe, Ilero, Igbeti, Igboho, Igbo-Ora etc are some of the other towns but Ibadan is bigger than all the developed parts of your 5 eastern states.

What are those? Names of market days? Only Warri dwarfs all of them.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by DAntivirus: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Luukasz:
Funny enough you fool who claim ibadan is dirty might be from one slum in osun/ekiti/kogi all those less developed states.

Oya sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry... grin
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Jokerman(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

I beg you bro, stop exposing the dirtiness of Ibadan, I have been begging the state governor to demolish the whoke eyesore called ibadan, just use bulldozer level the city and start over again. grin

lol bro like seriously... these Yoruba states need rehabilitation... I was at one place called oko ita, after otta last week... I no know who say make I wear white agbada..... grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Jokerman(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
mercyville:

The more you mention those places, the more you expose the filth of Oyo state.... If Ibadan is how it is, how will those places be like??

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by shegra58: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
FBIL:

grin grin It's true that ''who doesn't know will never know''! Obolo-Afor is a 1-squared km Junction town where every Kind of vehicle from the North first stop upon exit or entry out of or into Enugu state. It was developed to that status through the self effort of locals who sell fruits and vegetables. Were that place to be in Ibadan, it would be a terrible Junction for skull miners targetting drivers from the North. I'm sure it's NYSC that took you there because your people don't travel. grin grin
See you I worked there for several years my boss was a nice man though from Ngwa in Abia state so I know most places in the east im not surprise when I see an Igbo man selling there property in other just to be able to raise money to come down to lagos to hulk puf puf it show how traveled you people are,Igbo land is dirty and erosion prone may be you don't know that you people already lost it when that bastard ojukwu brought war into your backyard grin
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Jokerman(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Luukasz:

You name warri, sapele, effurun, agbor, like seriously brotha how could any one name militant ravaged places where water has been turned to oil, places where there's some much hardship and immense lack of basic ammenities.
Go to saki, awe, ogbomosho, iseyin and see for yourself, brotha I laugh at your primitivity.

Lol... ogbomo kini..... stop exposing your state, even small sapele has more development than ogbomoso.... Ogbomoso is more of a settlement like okpu omoubo villa in Abia state....

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by DrGoodman: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
shegra58:
See you I worked there for several years my boss was a nice man though from Ngwa in Abia state so I know most places in the east im not surprise when I see an Igbo man selling there property in other just to be able to raise money to come down to lagos to hulk puf puf it show how traveled you people are,Igbo land is dirty and erosion prone may be you don't know that you people already lost it when that bastard ojukwu brought war into your backyard grin

This one has never left Ikare akoko for the first time ever.

Name two streets in Obollo afor? grin
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Luukasz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jokerman:

Lol... ogbomo kini..... stop exposing your state, even small sapele has more development than ogbomoso.... Ogbomoso is more of a settlement like okpu omoubo villa in Abia state....

Bruhv I said it earlier youre primitive, you've never even been to ogbomoso c'mon man you got to travel round the state and see for yourself. You need exposure
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by deepwater(f): 5:35am On Jun 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Let me know if you care to compare passport pages wink

Comon will u keep kwayet !

Olodo of life, accept you do not know your geography and get schooled right here and right quick.

Which passport you get and whey have you been to Mr man? American slave with poverty and low self esteem embedded in his DNA, u better go hospital make them give you drip for your brain.
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 22, 2018
deepwater:

Comon will u keep kwayet !

Olodo of life, accept you do not know your geography and get schooled right here and right quick.

Which passport you get and whey have you been to Mr man? American slave with poverty and low self esteem embedded in his DNA, u better go hospital make them give you drip for your brain.

grin

in·fat·u·a·tion
inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/
noun
an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.
"she had developed an infatuation with His Majesty EgunMogaji oko Idayat Amope"
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by shegra58: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:

This one has never left Ikare akoko for the first time ever.

Name two streets in Obollo afor? grin
See I never slept for a day in Obolo Afor i based at Nnsuka when I was working there and I can name many street for you even almost all the village from nineth mile,Opi,Ede oballa...for Nnsuka Live at Ogurugu road,onuiyi,nkpor junction and I have friends at odenigbo,obukpa elegi and around ibagwa,I worked along UNN road I got a girlfriend back then a good Igbo girl who always like to service me she was working at grace manor hotel the hotel belong to the son of Ifesinachi motors etc....pls don't come here come dey form say Na only you travel pass o,you wey never climb Onitsha bride before grin
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by Justiceleague1: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
True definition of potopoto region grin
Re: Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) by akaleb2015(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
oshe11:
Thatz APC for You
As old as you are you still have the capacity to be stupid? I am sorry for you ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS / Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku Abubakar (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.