Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Will You Marry Your Cousin's Wife Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Your Cousin's Wife Sister? (1446 Views)

My Cousin's Wife Doesnt Cook!! / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / Help, I'm In Love With My Cousin's Wife's Sister! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry Your Cousin's Wife Sister? by giftedgem(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2010
HELLO ALL THE FOLKS IN THE HOUSE.

IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE WILL YOU DATE YOUR COUSIN'S WIFE SISTER.

PLEASE THIS DISCUSSION IS VERY URGENT , AND PLEASE POUR OUT YOUR SINCERE HEART.

MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND WANTS TO KNOW IF IT IS OKAY HE MARRIES HIS COUSIN'S WIFE SISTER.

HE IS BASED IN CANADA AND WANTS TO MARRY HIS COUSIN'S WIFE SISTER, WHO LIVES HERE IN NIGERIA.

THANK YOU.
Re: Will You Marry Your Cousin's Wife Sister? by ElRazur: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
Them no be komini so what is the problem?
Re: Will You Marry Your Cousin's Wife Sister? by Faher(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2010
no problem with that
Re: Will You Marry Your Cousin's Wife Sister? by deniyor: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
She is fair game.

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Infatuations And Other Assumptions Of Love / I No De Tire, Help Me / How True Is Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.