Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. (38251 Views)

Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas / Kizz Daniel Rocks The Cover Page Of TushMagazine’s 21st Issue (photos) / Toke Makinwa Rocks The Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by zombieHUNTER: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2018
addikt:

In which war ??....lol

Must you conquer through war?

Black man and his skewed mentality...
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by 9jaown(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
Mbaku of the mountain people. All of a sudden its cool to be African again. I like to see blacks from the carribean and the US embracing their roots. One day the black race will unite and conquer the world.
conquer which world again.. leave w**d una no go hear

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Mrjo(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Pls wia can I get this Nig tracksuit
ARIARIA INTL MARKET ABA
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by addikt(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Must you conquer through war?

Black man and his skewed mentality...

Huh, this guy just missed the fun grin.......be bright !
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Maj196(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2018
King of the Jabari I sight you8)

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by khalids: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
The truth is Nigeria is suppose to be the beacon of the black race....but we are failing our entire race.....

The day that Nigeria gets it right will be the day, the world will stop looking down on black people....because for once we will have a beacon to hold up to the world....

NIGERIANS NEEDS TO WAKE-UP, we already have all the resources to get to our destination

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by redangel2017: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Pavore9:

Which world?
;Dhahahahaha my brother ask am oo..lots of controversies in that futile speech grin
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by seguno2: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
Mbaku of the mountain people. All of a sudden its cool to be African again. I like to see blacks from the carribean and the US embracing their roots. One day the black race will unite and conquer the world.

Unite and conquer the world with mouth only?
Abeg, bro wake up and start working with others to achieve what you have stated if you are not a joker.
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by orbis(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:

Story....see watin fulani de carry una eye see grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Assassin101: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
better remove that ill-fated jersey before your career nose-dives

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Moorish: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Who else is feeling the new nas album ‘nasir’
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Rapoo(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Abdulnur:
cry who'll dash me this out fit? Pleeeeaaaase.

nobody bro. just package your ₦2000 because I'm very certain that by next week we'll have the aba version of this tracksuit. grin
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by penance(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
Iffa hear we neva unite destroy SARs, na world we dey eye...
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Coneheads(f): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Outfit for masquerades.

Iceland pls,do the business,do there needful tomao. God bless Iceland.
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Crownwahley(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:

Too much of movies is affecting u,Which world we wan conquer?
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2018
Mrjo:
ARIARIA INTL MARKET ABA

Can't travel to aba cuz of track suit I will try in onitsha first
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:

You guys ain't uniting and conquering nada.
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by BruncleZuma: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2018
Looks like Hush-Puppy

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by abbeyty(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2018
I would have loved to buy this tracksuit but the fear of Nigerian army is the beginning of wisdom, that thing resembles their uniform too much, the lunatics among them may beat you up for wearing it

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
under my leadership grin
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by xreal: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2018
"NAIJA" is written on the arm of the original version.
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Moorish:
Who else is feeling the new nas album ‘nasir’

I am, I only wish it was much longer, say like 15 tracks or thereabouts. It is a very solid work, touching topical contemporary issues bordering on 'humanity an vanity'.
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by ifymadu: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Every outfit with a shade of green has suddenly become super chickens jersey
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Moorish: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Y0ruba:

I am, I only wish it was much longer, say like 15 tracks or thereabouts. It is a very solid work, touching topical contemporary issues bordering on 'humanity an vanity'.
Are u a nas fan?

The album has solid production no doubt

But nas has aged

His flow is not as tight as the nasty nas days

Still, I love this album

Do u prefer this to jayz’s 4:44 ?
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by aribisala0(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
The truth is Nike is gettng paid and exploiting Nigeria
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Tomoyayi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:
Fine guy...

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Super chickens tracksuit...

WHAT IS BITCOIN?

*IT'S CALLED MONKEY BUSINESS* ������

A long time ago in a village far far away.......A lot of monkeys lived near the village.�������

One day a merchant came to the village to buy these monkeys!������

He announced that he will buy the monkeys @ $100 each. ��

The villagers thought that this man is mad.�

They thought how can somebody buy stray monkeys at $100 each?�

Still, some people caught some monkeys and gave it to this merchant and he gave $100 for each monkey. �

This news spread like wildfire and people caught monkeys and sold it to the merchant.�

After a few days, the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys @ 200 each. ���

The lazy villagers also ran around to catch the remaining monkeys!������

They sold the remaining monkeys @ 200 each.�

Then the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys @ 500 each!
������

The villagers start to lose sleep! ... They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left and got 500 each.�������

The villagers were waiting anxiously for the next announcement.�

Then the merchant announced that he is going home for a week. And when he returns, he will buy monkeys @ 1000 each!�����������

He asked his employee to take care of the monkeys he bought. He was alone taking care of all the monkeys in a cage.������������������������������������������������

The merchant went home.�

The villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell it at $1000 each.☹��

Then the employee told them that he will sell some monkeys @ 700 each secretly. �

This news spread like fire. Since the merchant buys monkey @ 1000 each, there is a 300 profit for each monkey.�

The next day, villagers made a queue near the monkey cage.������������������

The employee sold all the monkeys at 700 each. The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys!
��������������������

The villagers took care of their monkeys & waited for the merchant to return. �

But nobody came! ...� Then they ran to the employee...�

But he has already left too !�

The villagers then realised that they have bought the useless worthless stray monkeys @ $700 each and they are now unable to resell them! ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂���������� Nobody has use for stray monkeys....

The rush into trading in Bitcoin is the next *monkey business* ��������������

Once the trading stops who will want to buy a digital code with no intrinsic value?����������

It will make a lot of people bankrupt and a few people filthy rich in this *monkey business*����������. ��

That's how *Monkey Business* works ��������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by degamemaster(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abdulnur:

Because his clan worship Gorillas. The Original name from the Marvel comics is APE MAN, to limit the criticisms, he was renamed great Gorilla.

And guess what? He speaks Igbo as his native language, Black Panthers gf speaks Hausa and the Wakandan General is named Okoye, Nigeria was represented there.
smiley
Believe me, ain't nothing racial about it.

Igbo Amaka!
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Brightgem(f): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
His shoes, can somebody tell me what they are called? I love good shoes.
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Funkybabee(f): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
ZoeyJ:

Don't dream too much.

Dream too much as how,is it because African are not making use of their knowledge

Tell me,who is the God of medicine?where did ur father of medicine learned from!!

Alase
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Moorish: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Funkybabee:

Dream too much as how,is it because African are not making use of their knowledge

Tell me,who is the God of medicine?where did ur father of medicine learned from!!

Alase
Imhotep

An african

Invented medicine

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Abdulnur(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
degamemaster:

Igbo Amaka!

Hausa yaren kowa smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emperor Bolojay And His 117-Year-Old Grandmother (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.