Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) (4047 Views)

Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Biodun Okeowo 'omo Butty' Poses Off Her Curvaceous Figure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by GistmoreNG: 6:31am On Jun 21, 2018
GistMore.com

A curvy Liberian model who claims to have a 100% natural body is currently a topic of conversation online because of her voluptuous curves.

The model named Linda has more than 1 million followers on Instagram, all trooping there to see photos of her curves.

A Liberian newspaper published a story in which they revealed the secret to having curves like hers. According to the paper, Linda gets her body by eating a lot of foods rich in carbohydrates, including rice and cassava. They also claim that she does "squats after every meal."

BY GISTMORE
See more photos here; http://www.gistmore.com/curvy-liberian-model-100-natural-curves-flaunts-figure-photos

lalasticlala missyB3 fynestboi

Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by GistmoreNG: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by Anigreat: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2018
shocked shocked

That yansh na real?

E go hard before persin see her toto put preek with dat kind yansh nd hipsshocked

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by Dottore: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2018
A female bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her Unclad body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.
Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting having this "fine attractive and beautiful lady" only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young teenage girls. A worn out tire takes u no where.

Men pls lets turn things around. Stop dying in silence #DONTPAY4SEX

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2018
If that is real ....then she got it.
Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by delugajackson: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2018
"Would you let me see beneath your beautiful? Would you let me see beneath your perfect? Take it off now, girl. Take it off now, girl. I wanna see inside..."

She finally took it off.. and suddenly the music stopped.. and then I saw strange things.

Don't fall for whatever you see up there. Believe me, I've seen it all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2018
Natural gannni
Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by drake2(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Dottore:
A female bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her Unclad body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.
Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting having this "fine attractive and beautiful lady" only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young teenage girls. A worn out tire takes u no where.

Not only do I agree with all your summations, but confirm them to be true.

But I quarrel with the second to your last paragraph; its a huge turnoff.
Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by saintkeppy(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Na Drillin'machine kinda d!ck atleast(10inc) fit Penetrate that her Pvvccy well to hit her center of gravity for her to reach an Orgasm.

I can even place a glass of beer on top of her bum bum without it fallin'. cool
Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by MartinCorridon: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Wow didn't know she was Liberian.

One would just be screaming "Jesus" "Jesus" if caught between her thighs.
Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2018
If u see Miami Water...

1 Like

Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked shocked

That yansh na real?

E go hard before persin see her toto put preek with dat kind yansh nd hipsshocked

True talk!
Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by aycorporat(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2018
Dottore:

This your analysis is superb. I just wish that men realize that the Pvssy is just a mass of flesh with muscular lining that lubricates the manhood to give temporary pleasure. If only we can channel much energy to other things that will make Nigeria great instead of all these distractions... Once again, well said Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2018
delugajackson:
"Would you let me see beneath your beautiful? Would you let me see beneath your perfect? Take it off now, girl. Take it off now, girl. I wanna see inside..."

She finally took it off.. and suddenly the music stopped.. and then I saw strange things.

Don't fall for whatever you see up there. Believe me, I've seen it all.

.....and Labrinth and Emeli Sande dropped the Mic and ran outta the studio cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2018
All this doesn't freaks Wise men,Kangaroo sex object

Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Dottore:

1 Like

Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by Dottore: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by Dottore: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
drake2:

Not only do I agree with all your summations, but confirm them to be true.

But I quarrel with the second to your last paragraph; its a huge turnoff.
No need to quarrel bro I didn't mean under aged teenager. 18years at least bro but the irony is that most girls these days get deflowered before 15.

Now imagine if she's been sexing actively from 16 till 12 years later when she must have been 28 and guys are still killing themselves with obsessions about over used tire that can't keep history of all the lanes, terrains: Rocky, swampy, muddy sand etc that she had passed yet dude is fooling himself that he's a guyman. Something is wrong with many guys.

If she had sex in this our rotten world at reserved rate of 3 times a month and having dated modestly 2 guys a year minus random quickies from many one night stands that come and go
That means she must have slept with
2men per year x12 years =24men
3times sex per month x12 months =36
36 times per year x 12 years =432 times (that's assuming it's just one round of sex per sessionooo)

From the above you see that:
* The reason why she is obsessed with beauty products to maintain her body is justified mostly because of overusage.

*most poosies are overused but because of its elastic nature and there's no "Odometre" or gauge you'd still be fooled by female antics.

* you are not a guyman when u still spend for sex for a lady especially the ones in her late twenties and above.
I am not condemning helping someone in need. I'm only against paying for sex.

* some ladies get uncomfortable when u ask her about her past relationships.

*when u are in a relationship with her, she can discuss your sex drive but don't ever talk about hers if u want peace to reign.

* most lady don't like it when you keep company of guys that refer to any lady that sleeps around as a LovePeddler. They will caution privately against the kind of friends or company you keep. Reason is not far fetched: birds of the same feather...

*there's every tendency that she randomly screws a number of her exes especially the ones that she knows can keep a secret and that their relationship failed as a result of loss of contact at a certain stage or no future in the relationship as a result of incompatible genotypes.

#DONTPAY4SEX
#Shelovesexmore

1 Like

Re: Curvy Liberian Model With "100% Natural Curves" Flaunts Figure (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Precisely what is she modeling? Lingerie? Clothes?

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React / Adele Celebrates 32nd Birthday As She Bounces Back From Marriage Breakdown (Pix) / Black Rome: The Orange Green Pedophile Network Children For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.