Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

5 Negative Effects Of Cheating In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Negative Effects Of Cheating In A Relationship (304 Views)

See Sleeping Positions Of Cheating Couples On Bed Part II / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Negative Effects Of Cheating In A Relationship by monikmotivatioa: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2018
But really,why do people cheat in their relationships? A man boldly agrees that he has a fiancee,not a girlfriend to say,but yet,every now and then,you see him hanging out with different other girls. When an honest minded person like I,asks him why or what he is doing with other girls,he would say that it is not good for a man to be eating one particular soup all the time!

Then finally when they are down in marriage with the sweetest honey of their life,it would look like cheating has ended and you say ''Thank God''. Then after sometime,he resumes his former life style and begins hanging out with other ladies. When seen and confronted,he would tell you that men by nature are polygamous. Says who I ask?

The issue of lovers cheating on their partners is not limited to men alone. Women too cheat on their men even after marriage, to the extend of bringing them to their matrimonial homes and beds. Yes,I have seen some with my own two eyes...Read more:http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/06/5-negative-effects-of-cheating-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Ask Your Doctor / Simi’s “similola” Album Hits 1 Million Streams On Boomplay / Is Feminism A Movement Or A Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.