Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom (781 Views)

Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / I Fu,ck Dis Girl For My Church Toilet Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom by gamelove: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2018
Two years ago when I was 17 I had a silly crush on my best friends Dad. I didn’t have a clue that he even would give me a second thought but that changed one day when I stopped by their house and he was the only one home. We chatted for a while then it became obvious that he was flirting with me. I was flattered but didn’t think he would do anything. I turned to look at something on the TV and he came up behind me and kissed me on the neck. When I didn’t resist he put his arms around me ran his hand in my blouse and began playing with my tits. One thing led to another then he bent me forward over the back of the sofa and raised my skirt. I

Continue reading at https://www.seegist.com.ng/search/label/stories?updated-max=2018-03-04T13:55:00%2B01:00&max-results=20&start=26&by-date=false

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy / 8 Things That Make A Woman Like A Man. Cheek The Tip Below. / Instantly She Felt It Easing Out, Uncontrollably She Squirts And The Hot Fluid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.