Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel (1483 Views)

My Experience With A Man I Bashed His SUV Yesterday. / My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby / My Experience With Carsbazr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by saintjoel(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Good afternoon Nairalanders, I've been off and on Nairaland because of a while because of some personal issues I had and the start of my second degree in journalism. That is why I've not been able to update the good people of nairaland with updates about the case.

As at today 21st of June, Mr chukel has been credited with N20,000 out of N25,000....

This is another formal apology going out to him and any other person that has been wronged or feels he/she has been wronged. The only debt hanging on the neck of Jelad ventures as at today is the Camry issue we couldn't settle before the closure of our borders but God willing, it will be sorted once the border is opened hopefully by August or we'll strike a balance with the owner and pay whatever he decides we owe him...

I never setup a business to scam people, government policies might have hurt us once in a while but I assure you that I'll try not to bring my company to disrepute and that's a promise.

Special thanks To Mr llade, Readonee35L, Gazzuzz, olumide4christ, ejembi28 and several others especially ejembi28 and olumide4christ that knew what I went through, God bless you all.

Jelad ventures is back in winning ways and I do hope that we'll continue with the end.

Once again to Mr Chukel, kindly accept my apology and please forgive and forget.

Thanks and God bless...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by Readonee35L(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by Cosplay: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Commendable.

I have an unrelated question though.

Could your comments in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4472739/vin-tampering-case-study-repository/2#68675378

Explain the events in the thread below?

https://www.nairaland.com/4547787/how-oviecardealer-helped-me-purchased

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by AutoElectNG: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
God will reward your humility.

Clients will take note and deal with you because you are refreshingly different.

I honestly recommend that you do not allow chasing the truth or exposing the truth to cause you lose your life...I am sure that YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

It is not worth it

Life will go on, even if you are not around

So you better be around for yourself and those who would be pained beyond measure by your not being around.

To borrow your words: personal security reasons.

1 Like

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by ejembi28(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Nice one ,

Keep up the good job

1 Like

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by olumide4christ: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
saintjoel:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, I've been off and on Nairaland because of a while because of some personal issues I had and the start of my second degree in journalism. That is why I've not been able to update the good people of nairaland with updates about the case.

As at today 21st of June, Mr chukel has been credited with N20,000 out of N25,000....

This is another formal apology going out to him and any other person that has been wronged or feels he/she has been wronged. The only debt hanging on the neck of Jelad ventures as at today is the Camry issue we couldn't settle before the closure of our borders but God willing, it will be sorted once the border is opened hopefully by August or we'll strike a balance with the owner and pay whatever he decides we owe him...

I never setup a business to scam people, government policies might have hurt us once in a while but I assure you that I'll try not to bring my company to disrepute and that's a promise.

Special thanks To Mr llade, Readonee35L, Gazzuzz, olumide4christ, ejembi28 and several others especially ejembi28 and olumide4christ that knew what I went through, God bless you all.

Jelad ventures is back in winning ways and I do hope that we'll continue with the end.

Once again to Mr Chukel, kindly accept my apology and please forgive and forget.

Thanks and God bless...

Nice development Bro...just keep the flag flying...its well with you!!
Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Saintjoel - The truth is I used to have your number saved on my phone because I was (and still) planning to import a used 2005 M3 from Germany through Kakaki.

I had already planned that once this machine lands in Lagos, you (Saintjoel) will handle the clearing but unfortunately I regret to inform you that due to Mr. Chukel sad & bitter experience with you, you will no longer be in the picture.

6 Likes

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by saintjoel(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Zoharariel:
Saintjoel - The truth is I used to have your number saved on my phone because I was (and still) planning to import a used 2005 M3 from Germany through Kakaki.

I had already planned that once this machine lands in Lagos, you (Saintjoel) will handle the clearing but unfortunately I regret to inform you that due to Mr. Chukel sad & bitter experience with you, you will no longer be in the picture.

No problem sir.... When one road closes, God will always open ten or more broader ways....If it's destined that I'll not work with you, THERE'S BASICALLY NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THAT... Ateast, it's on record that I had issues with a client and I sorted it out amicably....... I'll rather collect jobs from sane people than get one from a troll.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by wane01(m): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Zoharariel:

I consider this an immature statement.

1 Like

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by Readonee35L(m): 12:28am On Jun 24, 2018
wane01:

Make una leave this man. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

You plan to use someone to clear your vehicle. The person is not even aware yet you come to claim you're not using them anymore because of something you read. Why didn't this person move on in peace and silence. Why come here here to wail.?

No love lost No love found .

Because person they find work no mean say make una put am through all sorts of abuse.
We all na human make we they reason b4 we talk

2 Likes

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by wane01(m): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2018
Readonee35L:

Make una leave this man. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

You plan to use someone to clear your vehicle. The person is not even aware yet you come to claim you're not using them anymore because of something you read. Why didn't this person move on in peace and silence. Why come here here to wail.?

No love lost No love found .

Because person they find work no mean say make una put am through all sorts of abuse.
We all na human make we they reason b4 we talk
Same thoughts that came through ..
That comment was very offensive

1 Like

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 24, 2018
saintjoel It's a good thing you cleared your name . May God open better doors for you to handle and more than enough strength to overcome life's challenges. Stay strong ok.

1 Like

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by deathwing(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Zoharariel:

Lol. What is this nonsense? Why didn't you just keep quiet and preserve your dignity?

1 Like

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by chukel(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2018
I keep getting mentions only to come and see this. Saintjoel, what is the essence of this thread? To get cheap accolades? I took down my thread just for peace to reign. We have been communicating offline. Despite saying u would pay up before the end of may, here we are, end of June and u have been paying in piecemeal of 5k. Please stop this infantile act. I have moved on, but bringing up this thread smacks nothing but an inglorious dance.
Edit: nothing would have stopped me from coming on nairaland to tell them you failed to adhere to your promise at the end of may. Nothing would have stopped me from reaching out to your friends who pleaded on your behalf. But of what use would that be. I'm really disappointed at this cheap popularity you are seeking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by computerglobal(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2018
wane01:

Very immature bro
Re: Re : Experience With Saintjoel By Mr Chukel by ejembi28(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2018
Zoharariel:

Very very IMMATURE stamtment indeed,

If you really understood what transpired,you won't come up with these IRRELEVANT COMMENT

Meanwhile you are entitled to your IRELEVANT OPTION as well,

Simply question:

Are you the only importer in Nigeria ?

NO

dose his (saintjoel) life depend solely
on your job?

NO

We are all human who might not be perfect at all time.
Most of us who has been transacting business with him(saintjoel ) can attest to his HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY.

@ saintjoel keep up the GOOD JOB and don't be distracted by the little mistake.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With A Car Choice!! / Where Can I Best Order Mercedes-benz C230 05-07 / Mclaren 600LT Spider Has A Top Mount Exhaust (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.