Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby (10913 Views)

Help! Is It A Terrible Idea To Drive From Lagos To Calabar? / Parking Revenges: These Terrible Drivers Got What They Deserved / My Terrible Experience With Copart Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by SoadAutos: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
I bought a transmission for an Honda Accord 2001 model from Luvinhubby July 27, 2020. I made it clear to him that I wanted transmission for an American specs.
Instead of the spec I requested for, he sent me the Europe version and this was evident from the gear seat that came with the transmission. I installed the transmission next day and it was not shifting and he was informed same day.
After so many talk from him to buy time we concluded that he will replace the transmission. I kept calling him ever since that time & he kept giving excuses like am out of town, am attending to burial etc.
Sadly he stopped picking my calls or responding to my messages.
What made it very sad is that I have been buying products from him since 2018 and I wonder how a man that claim to have integrity suddenly turn around to act this way.
Am presenting this on a public media like this to give him (Luvinhubby) the privilege to redeem his image if truly I misinterpreted his status.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Eternitymedia88: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oga luvinhubby over to you sir.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Avedonn: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
He might be busy as he told you, and also i think you rush into conclusion. You said you've been transacting with him since 2018, and just because of this one incident you're trying to embarrass him publicly like this?

Luvinhubby is one of the few auto technicians with integrity in this forum and i don't believe he'll scam you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Inception(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Avedonn:
He might be busy as he told you, and also think you rush into conclusion. You said you've been transacting with him since 2018, and just because of this one incident you're trying to embarrassing him publicly like this?

Luvinhubby is one of the few auto technicians with integrity in this forum and i don't believe he'll scam you.

I concur. I have been dealing with him since 2014 and although we have had few squabbles here and there, he is one of the very few I can recommend on this platform.

Please be patient with him.

Luvinhubby, now that you have been called out, please you need to clear your name.

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by calculation(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is September, if the seller want to replace the transmission or not, then by this time OP should already be inform. There is something holding seller.
Let wait for seller to respond to the allegation, because there are two side to a story like this.

14 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by promotervickky(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hmmm...it warrants this.....not responding to clients can have you called out anytime...especially if you are in a middle of a hot Transaction.

Mr. Luvinhubby do the needful

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by supaflex: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
What sort of patience are u telling op to exercise? if truly the seller wanted to replace the transmission, he would have communicated well with the op and not ignoring his calls...mind u all this happend in july and this is september.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Avedonn: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
supaflex:
What sort of patience are u telling op to exercise? if truly the seller wanted to replace the transmission, he would have communicated well with the op and not ignoring his calls...mind u all this happend in july and this is september.

You don't know what he's going through. The OP said he lost someone and you don't how dear the person is to him.
July to September is only two months and believe he'll address OP's issue.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by heykims(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Avedonn:

You don't know what he's going through. The OP said he lost someone and you don't how dear the person is to him.

U call two months just? That's half a third of a year fha angry
Even two weeks too long.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Avedonn:

it doesnt matter what he is going through, its about communication and updating, aslong you are a business person nomatter what you go through you need to inform your clients, if you cant talk let someone be in charge and keep it running on your behalf

i think the reason why africa is behind is we dont dont consider the value of time, time is money be it time wasted or time spent

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Avedonn: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2020
ZIMDRILL:

it doesnt matter what he is going through, its about communication and updating, aslong you are a business person nomatter what you go through you need to inform your clients, if you cant talk let someone be in charge and keep on your behalf

i think the reason why africa is behind is we dont dont consider the value of time, time is money be it time wasted or time spent

But he told the OP to be patient and also gave reasons for the delay. The transmission won't be more than 130k and you and I know that Luvinhubby won't soiled his reputation because of that.

Please we should learn how to acknowledge and remember someone's good deeds in such situation. Luvinhubby has been guiding and helping people fix their vehicles for years in this forum without any one calling him out.

I am sure after this case has been settled, the OP will still come back here or call him for assistance.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Avedonn:

But he told the OP to be patient and also gave reasons for the delay. The transmission won't be more than 130k and you and I know that Luvinhubby won't soiled his reputation because of that.

Please we should learn how to acknowledge and remember someone's good deeds in such situation. Luvinhubby has been guiding and helping people fix their vehicles for years in this forum without any one calling him out.

I am sure after this case has been settled, the OP will still come back here or call him for assistance.

if you read again OP states that from the start he was clear that he wanted an american version and not europe, then recieved the europe one, hence he doesnt trust him.

Then calls were made back and forth until
they concluded that sending another one was the way forward

Since then it has been excuse after excuse he is frastration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by SoadAutos: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2020
I appreciate all responses on this platform with regards my post.
I did not post this experience to embarrass Roland Okeke (luvinhubby)...but to let people on this platform read my experience and possibly intervene. I have done all I could humanly to make him do the needful.
Luvinhubby is no more sounding true.... I'll call him and he will tell me he's in the village and the next minute I will ask a friend to call him and he will claim he's in the shop.
Yes I have transacted business with him since 2018 but I guess I never get to know this part of him because the product I had bought from him are simply transmission fluid and there was no need for an exchange or complaints.
Trust are better measured in a trying time when a seller goes thru some level of inconvenience.....its the best time to grow a relationship.
Like I said in my originating post, Roland Okeke luvinhubby can still remedy my new opinion of him by doing the needful.
And if I lied about my post he should kindly come and make the record straight.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Avedonn: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2020
SoadAutos:
I appreciate all responses on this platform with regards my post.
I did not post this experience to embarrass Roland Okeke (luvinhubby)...but to let people on this platform read my experience and possibly intervene. I have done all I could humanly to make him do the needful.
Luvinhubby is no more sounding true.... I'll call him and he will tell me he's in the village and the next minute I will ask a friend to call him and he will claim he's in the shop.
Yes I have transacted business with him since 2018 but I guess I never get to know this part of him because the product I have bought from him are simply transmission fluids and there was no need for an exchange or complaints.
Trust are better measured in a trying time when a seller goes thru some level of inconvenience.....its the best time to grow a relationship.
Like I said in my originating post, Roland Okeke luvinhubby can still remedy my new opinion of him by doing the needful.
And if I lied about my post he should kindly come and make the record straight.

Then why don't you go to his shop and settle the issue amicably.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by SoadAutos: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Avedonn:

I may not have a need to call him for business if he did not settle this one... Trust is very key in a relationship. Remember I will send him money before delivery of products and that make me to be at his mercy.
To make the record straight am into Automobile business, I buy servicing parts from him: especially transmission fluid.
What make this whole experience to last this long is because the transmission box that I bought from him is for one of my personal vehicle. You can imagine if this was for a customer of mine, will I be able to wait this long?
You also mentioned the fact that I should wait for him, how can I authenticate his claim that he is busy when 2-5 minutes after he told me he's in the village I ask a friend to call him and he told same he's in the shop and even describing how the friend will get to him.

10 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by SoadAutos: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Avedonn:

Then why don't you go to his shop and settle the issue amicably.

My location is Ogun State...going to his shop will mean spending the whole day.
Roland Okeke (luvinhubby) promised to exchange the transmission box, he already acknowledged the discrepancies but now dodging the fulfillment.
Going to his shop could be a waste of time except am ready to use force.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Inception(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2020
SoadAutos:

I may not have a need to call him for business if he did not settle this one... Trust is very key in a relationship. Remember I will send him money before delivery of products and that make me to be at his mercy.
To make the record straight am into Automobile business, I buy servicing parts from him: especially transmission fluid.
What make this whole experience to last this long is because the transmission box that I bought from him is for one of my personal vehicle. You can imagine if this was for a customer of mine, will I be able to wait this long?
You also mentioned the fact that I should wait for him, how can I authenticate his claim that he is busy when 2-5 minutes after he told me he's in the village I ask a friend to call him and he told same he's in the shop and even describing how the friend will get to him.

This is bad embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Kingdemu: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Over to you Sir, luvinhubby.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by homeboy205: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
SoadAutos:

Na wa oo

You Na calm nigga I respect your patience

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Avedonn:

Only? Ori e gbale

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Avedonn: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2020
weyreypey:

Only? Ori e gbale

You're also an automobile technician and you may found yourself in such situation. So please don't be too quick to judge your comrade.

I've suggested to the OP to go to his shop and sort out issues with him instead of creating this thread.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Avedonn:

You're also an automobile technician and you may found yourself in such situation. So please don't be too quick to judge your comrade.

I've suggested to the OP to go to his shop and sort out issues with him instead of creating this thread.

Stop defending him. You're actually making him look very bad.

14 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Avedonn: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2020
weyreypey:

Stop defending him. You're actually making him look very bad.

Luvinhubby is one of the few respected automobile technicians in this forum, and he has been helping car owners with valuable advise and also help people sort out their vehicle issues. So I can just keep quite and look on while his name is about to be soiled. He's a good man and I believe he'll never cheat OP or anyone for that matter.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Avedonn:

Luvinhubby is one of the few respected automobile technicians in this forum, and he has been helping car owners with valuable advise and also help people sort out their vehicle issues. So I can just keep quite and look on while his name is about to be soiled. He's a good man and I believe he'll never cheat OP or anyone for that matter.

The facts before us prove otherwise. I don't care if it's gazzuzz sooperrescue or diportivo even presegs nurey we drag you anyway anyhow...

8 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by Avedonn: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2020
weyreypey:

The facts before us prove otherwise. I don't care if it's gazzuzz sooperrescue or diportivo even presegs nurey we drag you anyway anyhow...

You can't just based your judgement on one sided story. How'd you feel if one of your regular patronizers call you out like this and your fellow automobile technicians concluded that you're guilty as charged.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by weyreypey: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Avedonn:

You can't just based your judgement on one sided story. How'd you feel if one of your regular patronizers call you out like this and your fellow automobile technicians concluded that you're guilty as charged.
Oga leave me alone. Let the accused speak for himself.

7 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by emmaak2(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2020
AVEDONN
NA U B HIM SPOKEMAN?
YOU CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED

13 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by homeboy205: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Avedonn:

This one you are ready to laid your life down for him, why not reach out to him privately and hear his own side of the story??

Abi you failed to read and see from OP perspective??

Person order American, you sent Europe. Isn’t that a breach of agreement in the first place??

And talk of how many months the deal has been pending, abi you failed to see when OP will call him and Oga will give him story and give his friends direction to his shop...

BEFORE YOU DEFEND SOMEONE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, This is not a mere accusation

8 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by asamwababy: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Imagine if your bank gives you this kind of excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by foolbuster: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Avedonn:

But you have only heard one side and already defending Luvinhubby as if your life depends on it. Luvinhubby is not a saint.

From the story so far, he gave someone a bad product simple. Reason why op is not happy.
You should atleast tell luvinhubby to tell his side. Please stop defending rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Luvinhubby by udemzyudex(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Avedonn:
He might be busy as he told you, and also i think you rush into conclusion. You said you've been transacting with him since 2018, and just because of this one incident you're trying to embarrass him publicly like this?

He said he wanted an American spec, if he didn't have the spec, he should have refund his money.

Business no click this time no mean say we no go do business another time.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Turn Off Your Car While At Filling Station Queue ? / Car Parts: Brand New Vs Tokunbo / I Want To Change A Right-hand Drive Truck To Left-hand Drive-any Recommendation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.