Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Be The Man You Really Want To Be -olawale David Oyinlade - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be The Man You Really Want To Be -olawale David Oyinlade (421 Views)

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Should The Man Pay It? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be The Man You Really Want To Be -olawale David Oyinlade by CrayTv(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hey guys don't for a moment think that a balling young man has figured his life out already.
Things change so fast.
A change in government or a change in policy or a new invention or a drop in
the global price of some commodity could make a rich man go from wealth to mediocre in record time.
Don't ever settle for a man simply because you think he's got it all going well in the bank.
A tiny little accident could ruin everything.
And you know the worst thing that can ever happen to you?
Tasting wealth, and getting poor.
I'm not encouraging you guys to marry a poor man with pocket dreams.
But, I've seen people flop so fast and So young.
I've seen people drop from up to down so quickly that you pause to think if they were the same people you knew yesterday.
I've seen young people drop from millionaires to bankruptcy in record time, YES! in EKSU.
Heck people lose a hundred million naira in less than a year.
I've seen people lose everything i mean smart people. Seriously I'm talking about people I've known so well in my School(EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY) and where am working and some people have dined with, if you are in Oke-Aro Akure, You'll Understand people am talking about.
In this same Akure, (Ondo State Capital) I've seen people drop from three cars to one to none in the space of five years.
BE THE PERSON YOU REALLY WANT TO BE, AND EQUIP YOURSELF GUYS!

#OlawaleDavidOyinlade
#CrayInitiative
#ChangeAndResoluteAllYouth
#Eksu
#Cray

(1) (Reply)

How To Attain Healthy Self-esteem / Top 3 Most Popular Royal Families In Lagos State Nigeria / Man, 69, Goes To Court To Lower His Age By 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.