Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) (68798 Views)

Eli Waduba Yusuf Draws Kevin Hart. He Reacts (Photos) / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Remsilla(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
chineloSA:

Now I wanna marry a younger man tongue tongue

search no further.. I am here for you. Just remove 5 years from ur age, nd whatever u get will be my age from henceforth. If 5 years no do, you can make it 10 grin
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Na second hand manual car he even boughted for her mtcheeeeeew
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
chineloSA:

see me here
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Popomu: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
solochris:
I will definitely buy for my wife someday, God help me
And so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by no1madman(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
chineloSA:

Dis guy dey look 4 wife. . .

Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Nice one....

To all guys out there....dont go making it rain on hoes. Take care of your wife and loyal girlfriends.

Dont forget your parents too.

E don tey no be today den start...when Peter was still hustling she was their not just managing his garri but contributing in every way.

I tell ladies that no naija guy ever neglects the woman who stood by him in his struggling days but the issue with our ladies is that they juxtapose philandering to mean the guy has neglected them so to them...once the guy starts seeing another lady then he has neglected them but this is not true.

Abiola married many wives but he can kill because of Simbiat who happened to be the woman who supported him and of course his first wife.

Ladies try to struggle with that guy...trust me..he will never forget you even if he marries 100 wives or has 1000 side dishes.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
tamethem:

Don't let me hear that a Nairalander jumped into the lagoon ooo.

Take life sofly sofly, dont com die for anoda man matter.

Tribal Bigot with mental disorder. grin
nothing WL tame ur madness

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Simplep:
Wow....future hubby,were are u?.....
In Syria
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Simplep:
Wow....future hubby,were are u?.....

He may be that broke guy that is disturbing you....allow him.
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by olarwhumy6(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wow! I love this, so romantic!
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
a yoruba guy bought Porsche for his Igbo GF n an igbo husband bought station wagon for his Yoruba WIFE.
analysis. even Cobham can do d analysis
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nedukkc:
I like peter
He taught so many of us that the age difference and Tribe doesn't matter. Though some people will never learn.

Respect bro!!

When you get a stunner like Lola, all that nonsense goes at out of the window.. God bless em.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
veekid:
eerrgghh
e concern u...
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by CSTR1003: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Baroba:

When you get a stunner like Lola, all that nonsense goes at out of the window.. God bless em.
Which igbo man will marry outside his tribe and not marry a stunner.?

When igbo men marry outside the tribe, they marry very well.
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Remsilla:

search no further.. I am here for you. Just remove 5 years from ur age, nd whatever u get will be my age from henceforth. If 5 years no do, you can make it 10 grin

Consider it done. grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
enemyofprogress:
see me here

I have picked Remsilla��
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
no1madman:

Dis guy dey look 4 wife. . .

grin grin grin you made my day
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by whirlout: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
perdollar:
useless afonja woman DT av come to destroy family. eledumare mess on ur head, oduduwa dance Alanta for ur head n finally sango fire ur head.

Why don't you find a transformer and hug it tightly. U poor excuse of a being. I don't know Lola but I will help her by saying Back to the Sender

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please just now I heard that a female corp member was taking by a bike man and raped. We r protesting tomorrow
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Nice one....

To all guys out there....dont go making it rain on hoes. Take care of your wife and loyal girlfriends.

Wife n loyal GF grin
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Elbreezy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Nice one....

my parents first bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
whirlout:

Why don't you find a transformer and hug it tightly. U poor excuse of a being. I don't know Lola but I will help her by saying Back to the Sender
whirl out Mr man
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
wait!!! was Peter thinking this assurance will trend like davido's assurance and wake his sleeping career??
Whichever,congrats to the buyer and the buyee!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by leuelliot(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Did y'all notice they tryna start something "Consolidated guarantee" undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by made4naija(f): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Half brother of the super mega star music dou Peter Okoye of Psqaure just surprised his lovely wife, Lola with a brand new range rover sport.

He wrote;

See his wife reaction below...

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/peter-okoye-psquare-surprises-wife-range-rover-sport-photos

Rapper Kash Doll Accidentally Exposes Her Boobs On Instagram Live (Video)

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/rapper-kash-doll-accidentally-exposes-her-boobs-on-instagram-live-video/
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Can somebody help me tell OP that this not range sport? But Range Vogue

Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Correct man
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Kelvinw1se: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
from their garage we could see three cars and lola is driving home in one making 4 and there are only two people who needs thoes cars in the house why the hell would he buy another one? could it be he lacks better use of his money that's absurd cuz I'm sure the list of people whoes life would have been touched by the money is endless we really need robin hood and zorro in this time take from the ,wastful rich and give to the bleeding poor tell him I said so he's a wasteful ignorant insensitive son of a bitch
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by mercyway: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
2sexynet:
forget ish... Women love it when you are bold!
you can say that again
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Arnoldo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
seunny4lif:
The range rover she is using diff versions before ?
She was using evogue before
Re: Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lomprico2:
grin

I noticed something! Most of yoruba fellas here on nairaland are happy whenever peter does stuff for his wife but are so angry when davido does similar stuff to chioma. Why?

You are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots / Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) / Where Is Chioma?” — Davido’s Father Inquires As They Take Family Photos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.