Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

60yrs Old Church Elder Found Dead In A Guest House After 'sexual Intercourse' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60yrs Old Church Elder Found Dead In A Guest House After 'sexual Intercourse' (1176 Views)

A 60yrs Old Woman Fall In Love With A 27 Yes Old Man. / Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60yrs Old Church Elder Found Dead In A Guest House After 'sexual Intercourse' by Mowunmiaf: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
An elder at the Ascension Congregation of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana in Koforidua was found dead in a room hours after he had lodged into a guest house at Aboabo, near Nkurakan in the Eastern Region, last Tuesday.
The 60-year-old man identified as William Osae-Ansah, who is also a treasurer at the church, was alleged to have checked into the Susu Sei Me Guest House about 9.30 a.m. with a 40-year-old woman, also a member of his church.
According to workers at the Guest House, they received the shock of their lives when the woman who accompanied the church elder into the hotel room rushed to the reception some few minutes later to report that her partner was unresponsive.
They said the Church elder was found naked and lifeless in the hotel room after engaging in hot intimacy with the lady whose identity wasn't revealed.
Confirming the incident, the Eastern Regional Police Public Relations Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Ebenezer Tetteh, said the owner of the guest house, Mr. William Adu Afari, alerted the Police about the shocking occurrence.

SOURCE: http://aftrending.com/60yrs-old-church-elder-found-dead-in-a-guest-house-after-sexual-intercourse/

Re: 60yrs Old Church Elder Found Dead In A Guest House After 'sexual Intercourse' by muskypaulson(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Death killed him
Re: 60yrs Old Church Elder Found Dead In A Guest House After 'sexual Intercourse' by Blakjewelry(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
maybe the babe is too hot, the guy got careless and release his life
Re: 60yrs Old Church Elder Found Dead In A Guest House After 'sexual Intercourse' by GloriaNinja(f): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecided SEX IS NOT MEANT FOR DYING OLD MEN....OLD AGE SHOULD BE RESTING AGE.
Re: 60yrs Old Church Elder Found Dead In A Guest House After 'sexual Intercourse' by cooooooks(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Most likely cardiac arrest. R.I.P

Better that, this happened in a public place. If it had occurred at his or her homes, they might have accused the woman of murder.
Re: 60yrs Old Church Elder Found Dead In A Guest House After 'sexual Intercourse' by cooooooks(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided SEX IS NOT MEANT FOR DYING OLD MEN....OLD AGE SHOULD BE RESTING AGE.

Rubbish.
1. 60 is not "dying old". For both men & women.

2. Older people even have more sex than under-30s.
Re: 60yrs Old Church Elder Found Dead In A Guest House After 'sexual Intercourse' by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
These old folks no dey hear word. They should only elder on matters concerning church and house, leave the youths to elder on matters concerning s€x. grin

Rip if you can.
Re: 60yrs Old Church Elder Found Dead In A Guest House After 'sexual Intercourse' by Mowunmiaf: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2018
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I Are Expecting A Boy - Congrats To Me / Photo That Shows Before And After Make Up Of Girls / How I Couldn't Rock Any Chick At A Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.