Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (47085 Views)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by khallebb(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Can we all see that Nigeria tried....Atleast we don't have the best players in the world but we weren't humiliated as much as it has clearly shown in the case of Argentina.. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Silvermoney: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Don't cry for me Argentina....
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Jobig(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Iceland get hope

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hala Madridddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

If you know you know

If you don't know; Ask Messi tongue

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Many super eagles fans will repent tonight when they see the real beaten Croatia gave to the messiful Argentina tonight cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Kutis2030(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
less see watin naija go play 2moro before celebration.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by chigoizie7(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Kikikikikik
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
cool
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by HDee(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
angry
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Bossontop(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Fordzzy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
jydeskill1:
Congratulations Nigeria, we just qualified for the round 16.

Nigeria 3-1 Iceland
Nigeria 4- 0 Argentina

The Pig was actually right.

Thank you.

Nope naija wii still jaa
Cz the stupid fat pig predicted that Argentina wud b in d semi finals along with nigeria
Maybe the pig mean first 2 jah from the group

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by cleancopy: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oooh!! cry cry Messi fans... what excuse can thou give...?

It seems Nigeria's case better pass Argentina oo
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by sureheaven(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Messi fans right now

Messi can’t do anything because he was completely fenced out of that match.
His presence is as good as he wasn’t in the match.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Quidquopro: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
gerrardomendes:
Tonight the he- goat got "missi"ng

.like for RONALDO, share for "missi"

Hahahaha
Illuminatti is Messi's undoing.
What a pity!
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by OhiOfIhima: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bugatie:
The permutation has begun, our normal way
I am wit my scientific calculator now....
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by nathanjohn2808: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Loool

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by adegeye38(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
D fact dat messi gets blamed , shows he is goat

wo took arg to d worldcup?, messi, who led them to 3 straight finals, messi

ronaldo fucking plays 9 with a good team around him, they all feed him, messi plays 8/10 surrounded by local Argentina players and he trys to feed them and they cant so shit

in terms of throphies messi has won 32, individual play, dribbling, creating chances, assists, play making, messi is ahead, even in scoring, for d past 9 years messi has scored more than ronaldo, #fact, messi reached 100 ucl goals faster dan ronaldo, with Argentina most of his goals were scored against countries in d top 50, compared to ronaldo

Like him or not he is goat
and that wont change with d awful display Argentina played today, with their idiotic coach

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by shoboy9: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
This result favours Iceland. A win now will mean they have all but qualified.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Mathkid007: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
I just feel for Messi. Besides him walking. If he stays high he doesn’t touch the ball. If he goes deep to get it no one is up high and everyone is complaining for him to go closer to goal. How doesn’t Sampaoli allow Dybala , Higuain, Dimaria, Banega play more

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Livingstone124: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Blame APC. Messi would have won today but APC said NO

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by DrHighchief(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Movic1:
Messi is so so unlucky in this world cup.. Messi is still the best player in the world... Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people.
Who. World best? A player that cannot score goals after 2 matches, dat one na world best?
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Quidquopro: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
khallebb:
Can we all see that Nigeria tried....Atleast we don't have the best players in the world but we weren't humiliated as much as it has clearly shown in the case of Argentina.. cool

No we didn't
We should have at least gotten a draw.
Our chances are still slim.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Sleezwizz: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
hakeem4:
Lionel Messi is already thinking of retiring again after this match.

He will
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Bugatie(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I am wit my scientific calculator now....

Our permutations defy every known mathematical equation !
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by grandstar(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ejemehn:
Don't Cry For Me Argentina
The truth is, I never left you
All through my wild days, my mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance.

I expected Croatia to beat Argentina. If you saw some of Arg friendlies you'll understand better.

Jorgi Sampaoli or whatever his name is should have been sacked after the friendly against Nigeria.

And as for fortune and as for fame, I never invited them in ....
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by nicholartsdesign: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
jydeskill1:

Nigeria 3-1 Iceland
Nigeria 4- 0 Argentina

Thank you.
d pig chose Argentina for semis too remember

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by madjune(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria is back to its usual plan.

Depending on other countries game results to advance.
Hoping other countries do not have any God nor good luck.

How did we really get here?
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Geesaintagape: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hope the mystic pig would make it
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Chibake(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
coolThank you modric..Messi don't cry pls
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Sleezwizz: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrHighchief:

Who. World best? A player that cannot score goals after 2 matches, dat one na world best?

He was before.... the Argentine time is nothing to write home about...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Tonka: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
jydeskill1:

Nigeria 3-1 Iceland
Nigeria 4- 0 Argentina

Thank you.

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Quidquopro: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
shoboy9:
This result favours Iceland. A win now will mean they have all but qualified.

You are smart.
Some people want a heartbreak. Not me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Football Players In The World / Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child / Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.