Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (47084 Views)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by dlaw70(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Movic1:
Messi is so so unlucky in this world cup.. Messi is still the best player in the world... Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people.
how com ronaldo seem to be doing alone

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Leke001: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
What kind of hope again now o!...I cannot come and die of heart attack for Nigeria o!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by princeade86(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Like for ronaldo, share for messi.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by spencekat(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
jydeskill1:
Congratulations Nigeria, we just qualified for the round 16.

Nigeria 3-1 Iceland
Nigeria 4- 0 Argentina

The Pig was actually right.

Thank you.
But the Pig also selected Argentina as one of the last four teams.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by israelmao(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Some teams just have to go.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Jochabed(f): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
The way this World Cup is going, Nigeria get hope o!! In Jesus name Amen!!!
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Movic1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
dlaw70:
how com ronaldo seem to be doing alone
Without A team. There's nothing like Ronaldo or Messi. Or re you telling me it's Ronaldo or messi that normally or always take the ball from their goalpost to the opponents goal post to score?

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by OhiOfIhima: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bugatie:

Our permutations defy every known mathematical equation !
Rohr have to formulate his ideal equation tomorrow if not Nigerians go finish him o

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by suyamasta(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
delugajackson:
Football dey tie wrapper these days. Shout out to the G.O.A.T. Ronaldo aka Ororo the magician!!

Messi fans right now.
Hahaha no be lie football d tie hollandis wrapper nowadays! Anytin can happen at anytime
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Favourobyno27(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecidedsampolie or whatever him name be, am so much highly disappointed in you how can a coach that needs a win went and replace aguaro with higuain instead of him leaving the two strikers to try to score a goal... I pity Messi cos no one even marcherano the stupid midfielder no him give pass I mean reasonable pass inside 18box.... They hope for qualification is diminishing angry

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by SportsHD: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Movic1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrHighchief:

Who. World best? A player that cannot score goals after 2 matches, dat one na world best?

Bro. I'm not in for all these arguments. They play and get paid and recognized. I can't be arguing without receiving kobo.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by obibob2020(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
This World Cup is a clear indication that C. Ronaldo is better than Messi in all ramifications. When men are talking, boys are to sit and listen.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by darellone: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
delugajackson:
Football dey tie wrapper these days. Shout out to the G.O.A.T. Ronaldo aka Ororo the magician!!

Messi fans right now.

No Ororo, No Egg.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
jydeskill1:
Congratulations Nigeria, we just qualified for the round 16.

Nigeria 3-1 Iceland
Nigeria 4- 0 Argentina

The Pig was actually right.

Thank you.

Some people will kiss the pig tomorrow after beaten Iceland.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Excuzeme: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
hakeem4:
Lionel Messi is already thinking of retiring again after this match.

Argentina needs to beat Nigeria to qualify.
Even tiny Iceland needs to beat Nigeria to qualify.
Nigeria has now gone from favourite to Wheeping Boys.

Like every foreign Coach that comes, take our money and failed at the world cup, this German Rohr is already lining up his excuses:

- My keeper is the youngest in Russia
- Ikeme is injured
- Enyeama is injured
- This is a team for the future..bla bla bla

yeye dey smell. angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Gbengazzee(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
How is this result a hope of qualification for Nigeria? To me this result is not helpful rather it will make the Argentine to mount pressure on Super Eagles in the last group stage fixture for a possible win.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Excuzeme: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
obibob2020:
This World Cup is a clear indication that C. Ronaldo is better than Messi in all ramifications. When men are talking, boys are to sit and listen.

Messi is shining in Barca because of the calibre o fplayers he is playing with, something he doesnot get in the Argentina team.

CR7 is reliable
Messi is unreliable.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by daywatcher: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gbengazzee:
How is this result a hope of qualification for Nigeria? To me this result is not helpful rather it will make the Argentine to mount pressure on Super Eagles in the last group stage fixture for a possible win.

Exactly
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Josh44s:
Now you know Ronaldo is far better than Messi. Messi only shine when playing along side good footballers, Ronaldo shines anywhere, anyday and anytime. No doubt, Messi is a very good footballer, almost the best. Ronaldo is a demigod in football.

That means, Alba is better than Marcelo, Pique better than Ramos, Umtiti better than Varane, Rakitic better than Modric and Dembele better than bale....from your analogy

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Bruemath(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Can we make use of it
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by CalciumB3: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
adegeye38:
D fact dat messi gets blamed , shows he is goat

wo took arg to d worldcup?, messi, who led them to 3 straight finals, messi

ronaldo fucking plays 9 with a good team around him, they all feed him, messi plays 8/10 surrounded by local Argentina players and he trys to feed them and they cant so shit

in terms of throphies messi has won 32, individual play, dribbling, creating chances, assists, play making, messi is ahead, even in scoring, for d past 9 years messi has scored more than ronaldo, #fact, messi reached 100 ucl goals faster dan ronaldo, with Argentina most of his goals were scored against countries in d top 50, compared to ronaldo

Like him or not he is goat
and that wont change with d awful display Argentina played today, with their idiotic coach

and you will think you have sense with what you just said, huigain, aguero, di Maria and host of others are local players. how many of that local players are in Portugal.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Let Nigeria not use their own and spoil Iceland own biko. They should lose tomorrow because if they win they will go and lose against Argentina and Argentina will now qualify

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by adegeye38(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
CalciumB3:

and you will think you have sense with what you just said, huigain, aguero, di Maria and host of others are local players. how many of that local players are in Portugal.
They were on d bench dude, na higuan wan midfield?? Higuain will see 20 chances and score 1

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Modric Rakitic Perisic are Demonic. Some brainless urchins will still argue that Messi is the world class he-goat.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Dead(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
ibori1:
we wer calling super eagles super chicken, na wen dem don trash Argentina
na now una go know say Croatia no crawled come from Asia
Because the spelling end with tia, they're from Asia.

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by meedx: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=Ejemehn post=68700827]Don't Cry For Me Argentina The truth is, I never left you All through my wild days, my mad existence I kept my promise Don't keep your distance.

Just reminded me of the movie Evita which featured the song
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Movic1:

Without A team. There's nothing like Ronaldo or Messi. Or re you telling me it's Ronaldo or messi that normally or always take the ball from their goalpost to the opponents goal post to score?
A wise man once said "work hard to be successful or else you will end up giving excuses for your failure"

Keep on coming up with excuses for miss penalty's failures. You have not seen anything yet.

#halaRONALDO
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by adegeye38(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
CalciumB3:

dey were on d bench dude, wetin higuain dey play for arg, lose 20 and score 1

1 Like

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Bimpe29: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Luka Modric, 10 is the right LM10, while Lionel Messi, 10 is the wrong LM10.

If you know, you know.
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
adegeye38:

They were on d bench dude, na higuan wan midfield?? Higuain will see 20 chances and score 1
excuses. That is all they have to offer.

Ronaldo has no time for excuses. He raises the bar and sets the standard himself. He sets new records and breaks them himself. He is a god amongst men.

Ronaldo is the greatest man to have ever graced the game of soccer.

Live with that!!!

#halaRONALDO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Football Players In The World / Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary / Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.