Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Deaths ☠ : An Inevitable Journey - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Deaths ☠ : An Inevitable Journey (443 Views)

Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? / Quran Journey / Journey To The Unseen World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deaths ☠ : An Inevitable Journey by IOG01(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
�بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم�
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡�ﷺ♥̸̨͡�ﷺ

Whether u are ready or not, some day it will all come to an end.

There will be no more sunrises, no salat, no sadaqah, no Ramadhan,no minutes, hours or days. All the things u collected, whether treasured or forgotten will pass to someone else.

Ur wealth, connections, fame & power will be irrelevant. It will not matter what u owned or what u were owed.

Ur grudges, resentments, frustrations, dissapointments & jealousies will finally disappear.

So too, ur hopes, l♡ve , ambitions, aspirations, plans & ur do lists will expire.

The wins & losses that mattered so much to u will fade away.

It won’t matter where u came from or what side of the tracks u lived on.

It won’t matter whether u are bεά̲ư†ΐfưl, handsome, intelligent, smart, friendly, lovely or brilliant. Even ur gender & skin color will be irrelevant.

So what will matter?
How will the value of ur days in this World be measured?

What will matter is
not what u bought but what u
built,
not what u got but what u gave.

What will matter is not ur success but ur significance.

What will matter is not what u learnt but what u taught.

What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, courage, or sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate ur example.

What will matter is not ur competence but ur character.

What will matter is not how many people u knew, but how many will feel a lasting loss when u’re gone.

What will matter is not ur memories but the memories that live in those who l♡ved u.

What will matter is how long u will be remembered, by whom & for what.

What will matter is how forgiving u are to those that wronged u no matter what.

Living a life that matters doesn’t happen by accident. It’s not a matter of circumstance but of choice.

Choose to live a life that matters..

Live a simple,truthful & religious life.
Live a lȋ̊fع to please اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala.

First...last....& in-between...اَللّهُ اَللّهُ اَللّهُ
����������

https:///JtRilOCf0PA2xSjqnp41DK
Re: Deaths ☠ : An Inevitable Journey by IOG01(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
After a long & hectic day at work, how difficult it is for a tired
person to go out to the mosque & concentrate on his prayers to
Allah, the Almighty. Snuggled up in a warm & cozy bed, how
difficult it is to get up at the call of the Muezzin: Come to prayer!
Come to success!

The famous doctor & philosopher, Ibn Sina (Avicenna), recalls such
a moment in his life.

One cold & icy night, he & his slave were resting at an inn in a remote part of Khuraasaan. During the night, he felt thirsty, so he called to his slave to bring him some water.

The slave had no desire to leave his warm bed, so he pretended not to hear Ibn Sina's call. But finally, after repeated calls, he reluctantly got up & went to fetch the water.

A little while later, the melodious sound of the azaan (call to prayer) filled the air.Ibn Sina began to think about the person calling the people to prayer.
My slave, `Abdullaah, he mused, has always respected me & admired me. He seizes any opportunity to lavish praise & affection on me, but tonight he preferred his own comfort to my needs.
On the other hand, look at this Persian slave of Allah: He left his warm bed to go out into the chilly night, he made ablution in the icy water of the stream, & then he ascended the high minaret of the mosque to glorify Him Whom he truly serves: `I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah. I bear witness that Muhammad is the
Messenger of Allah.'

Ibn Sina records: ( Through the call to prayer of the muezzin) I learned the essence of true love- that love which results in complete obedience.

“Say (O Muhammad ﷺ to mankind): “If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran aиϑ the Sunnah), Allah will love you aиϑ forgive you of your sins. Aиϑ Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
(Surah Aal-e-Imran:31)

“O Allah, I ask for Your love,
aиϑ the love of those persons who love You
aиϑ love of actions that bring me closer to Your love”
[Bukhari]
����������

https:///JtRilOCf0PA2xSjqnp41DK
Re: Deaths ☠ : An Inevitable Journey by tintingz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
The problem here is many Muslims will be thrown to hell by Yahweh except you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior.
Re: Deaths ☠ : An Inevitable Journey by IOG01(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
tintingz:
The problem here is many Muslims will thrown to hell by Yahweh except you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior.

I pity you my brother... Hell is real
Re: Deaths ☠ : An Inevitable Journey by tintingz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
IOG01:

I pity you my brother... Hell is real
What makes you think it's real?

(1) (Reply)

I Think Islam Was A Reformation Of The Pre-islamic Religion / Nigerian Moslems In Mecca Repatriated / Anything Islam Says NO! Is Unhealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.