Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time (44946 Views)

Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea -AWCON 2018 6-0 FT / Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time) / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by peacengine(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Panama is a fake team
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by imperiouxx(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Americans are bleeding seeing Panama lost that way. grin Alexi Lalas couldn't hold his displeasure and transferring his annoyance on Ian Wright. That one too is a noise maker, a win over Panama and the whole studio won't rest.
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by petux(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
AfricAryan:

Lol. Not by mouth. Argentina will win with more than 1 goal margin. I've dropped my money. Challenge me https://highspirit.ng/predictions/Nigeria-vs-Argentina/57

I'm Nigerian but I like Messi pass Naija.
Fuckery!! Why would you choose Messi over your country.. I am barcelona fan and i am leo messi fan but my country is top priority..

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by Mcowubaba: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

How many Africans watch African Champions League? Can you compare that to the number of people that watch UEFA Champions League? How many Africans watch African Nations Cup? Can you compare the number of Africans that watches EUROPEAN Cup? How many Africans watch African leagues? Can you compare that to Africans watching European leagues? There lies your answer...

Truth is, I rather watch Portugal play than watch Senegal or Kenya. African teams aren't impressive in competitions so why should I as African waste my time? Why should an European waste his time? If I weren't a Nigerian will I be concerned with Nigeria game?

Play well and you will attract fans! Simple

Millions of Africans watch African football competitions, why it may not be very apparent because it does not have the same media hype as European competitions, I will give it to these western countries as they know and have learnt the craft of media sensitization, propaganda and fake news

And another factor is that we as Africans are not as technologically and economically advance as these western countries, hence their competitions may tend to look more "attractive", but in reality, it may not be the overall best...

And these go for all continents, these competitions UEFA, Europe, EPL, La Liga (Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid), super bowl, have had years of media exposure around the world, most people watch them, don't make it seem like we all watch any European competition, how many Africans watch Getafe vs real Betis or Ipswich vs Bristol city undecided undecided

people like you are always so quick to call out Africa for not performing well, as if these western countries are always proficient and excellent in every competition, Germany has the same point as Nigeria in this current world cup, Argentina is even less than us, but yet we are not playing well, but messi with no goals in this WC and 1 point is playing better and deserve your irrelevant support cheesy

And finally, I tend to look at this from different perspectives, not just football literally, if we keep putting Africa down, who will lift it up
If you like support Messi from now till tomorrow, draw tattoo of Aguero on your forehead, you will always be a niggeer to most of them, and the will never value your skills or personality, simply because of your country of origin and skin colour. If you assliick long enough the may upgrade to a "house negroo"

If you know, you know.

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by Gurusarenna: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
All of you supporting Nigeria over Messi's Argentina are wrong.

TonyeBarcanista is very correct!

If TonyeBarcanista's mum and Messi's mum are on death row and TonyeBarcanista is told to rescue one of both mothers.

TonyeBarcanista will rescue Messi's mum because he doesn't want a great and his beloved player to feel sad since his own mum has not given birth to someone as joy peddling as Messi.

Be smart!, Don't be like TonyeBarcanista.

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by imperiouxx(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
petux:

Fuckery!! Why would you choose Messi over your country.. I am barcelona fan and i am leo messi fan but my country is top priority..

You know abject poverty makes people craze beyond imagination.

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by olametrix(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
O boi England is wicked ooo, see d way they panamised d panama like no tomorrow
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by Vickson1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin Panama's coach is something else. Always smiling

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by justi4jesu(f): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigeria 6 : Argentina 1

We will make history, quote me on Tuesday grin grin

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by BluntBoy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa are better than NIGERIA! Except you aren't informed properly thats when you will argue this and their respective football teams give them JOY, not just them but also lovers of the game all over the world. Why won't their fans back them? Football is incomplete without these two teams.

How are these countries better than Nigeria?

And when last did any of Mexico, Argentina and Brazil win anything worthwhile?

You even put South Africa there. Is it that they enjoy uninterrupted power supply or are developed?

I want to be informed. Please, tell me how Brazilian national team has brought joy to them in recent years. The last time they won the World Cup was 2002. Argentina has not won since the 1980s. So what joy are you talking about?
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by Minemrys: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa are better than NIGERIA! Except you aren't informed properly thats when you will argue this and their respective football teams give them JOY, not just them but also lovers of the game all over the world. Why won't their fans back them? Football is incomplete without these two teams.
if these countries are better than Nigeria, what made it so? Was it dem0cracy? Cos after 1999. Nigeria had the chance at greatness, but cough (16 years and counting of unaccountability and corruption made us regress to the extent nati0ns like UAE and india surpass us) and ur m0niker supports a political party that kickstarted dem0cracy but couldn't account for dem0cracy, rather it made ex generals, c0nvicts billi0naires.
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by samijay8(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
saintkeppy:

In which League Match?? Until they use it in League Matches before I take them serious.
var is used in Leicester cup match to confirm ihenacho goal. first time the var gives a goal after confirming no by ref
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by Mcowubaba: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lucid1:

You're taking it too far. How can you expect other countrymen to support us blindly like our citizens when we don't have any stellar player (in the class of Messi and Ronaldo etc) that they know?

If Nigeria plays Portugal of course I'll support Naija cos im Nigerian and it's my choice, though i admire Ronaldo greatly.

On the other hand, i could support Portugal cos of Ronaldo over Nigeria. It wont make me less patriotic, it's just a game and my support won't in any way affect the result.

I won't go into the Messi side of things cos im not a big fan of his.

Chill bro it's just a game

It's always just a game to people like you, but to them is never just a game, Africa should not win anything and don't deserve anything good
Fun fact, you may never benefit from C Ronaldo directly or indirectly, but you have more chances of benefiting from Etebo directly or indirectly

I am not just talking about money or material things, there are many aspects to life, I have been to some places, and I was received with kind greetings because of legends like Kanu Nwankwo or Okocha etc

But as I said, if you, you know.
If you know no, you no fit know

sleeping brethren

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by daveblessed(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
i love the pidgin commentator , so funny! grin grin grin
Swears..!
Man's so hot, got me laughing all through the game...
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by NeeKlaus: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gurusarenna:
All of you supporting Nigeria over Messi's Argentina are wrong.

TonyeBarcanista is very correct!

If TonyeBarcanista's mum and Messi's mum are on death row and TonyeBarcanista is told to rescue one of both mothers.

TonyeBarcanista will rescue Messi's mum because he doesn't want a great and his beloved player to feel sad since his own mum has not given birth to someone has joy peddling as Messi.

Be smart!, Don't be like TonyeBarcanista.
God will judge you shaa. I saw what you did here. grin grin grin

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by purplekayc(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Harry Kane now the highest goal scorer

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by thatigboman: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Greatzeus:
Game over,you people shouldn't be surprised that the streets of Panama is upside down right now because of that one goal. Did you see the celebration? I'm telling you it's like they just make it to the final grin
very funny celebration. People that are 6 goals down, jubilating for 1 goal as if they just won the world cup.
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by thatigboman: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

south africa better than nigeria? Better stick to your political platform and leave football for footballers.
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by famosh: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
KevinDein:

You can go through my post history. I used to be a huge Messi fan. That ends today.
Messi doesn't care, baba! Your support isn't going to make Messi win or lose as it's practically useless!
And Messi will always remain Messi!
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by ashala(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chai, why this Panama no dey our group
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by adegbite01: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Belgium will waya them
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by FoolishBoy419: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
In as much as i disagree with tonyebarcanista political views, I think the guys going against him here should park well. Football is not war that one must support his country. It remains a game.

What then will you say about the likes of Rohr who is from Germany? If Nigeria should face Germany tomorrow he will do everything possible to beat Germany and he will celebrate the victory. It isnt anybodys responsibility to support his country in a soccer game although that is what os expected of him. Although i prefer to see Nigeria lift the trophy, I would still be happy if Argentina wins cos of Messi. Football isnt war

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by KevinDein: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
famosh:

Messi doesn't care, baba! Your support isn't going to make Messi win or lose as it's practically useless!
And Messi will always remain Messi!
Lol Messi is never gonna win anything with the national team. Deal with it. grin
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
In as much as i disagree with tonyebarcanista political views, I think the guys going against him here should park well. Football is not war that one must support his country. It remains a game.

What then will you say about the likes of Rohr who is from Germany? If Nigeria should face Germany tomorrow he will do everything possible to beat Germany and he will celebrate the victory. It isnt anybodys responsibility to support his country in a soccer game although that is what os expected of him. Although i prefer to see Nigeria lift the trophy, I would still be happy if Argentina wins cos of Messi. Football isnt war
Iran's coach, Carlos Queroz is Portuguese but he will do all he could to see his side beat Portugal when then meet tomorrow in order to advance.

Football fans are different from rabble rousers
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
i love the pidgin commentator , so funny! grin grin grin
How person fit listen to that pidgin commentator.?
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by mercyway: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Viking007:
I literally emptied my account, staked and started sweating immediately. cheesy Thinking of the mudu of garri I will be drinking till month end when salary comes. Thank God e don boom. cheesy
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by fowlyansh181(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
petux:

for me whichever of them that wins, wins .. I am Messi fan..
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by saintkeppy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Emekus92:

So you no get sense to figure out that since they use it last season they might introduce it in the league.

Na wa bro' this ur Rantin' no just mek SENSE

My comment was that you should:
Read my comment you quoted again, i mean League matches &not League Cups or whatever Cups.
after I had pointed out that even if Leagues in Europe(Germany,Italy,etc)use VAR, English League wouldn't like to use for obvious reasons in my own opinion involvin'League matches, not Cup competittions or what stops dem from usin'during League Games.

You ain't sure of dem usin'VAR this season&u're here rantin'
Some people sef, well, I know how e dey do for body, but no worry, finally you go dey alright
TAKE CARE!
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

How many Africans watch African Champions League? Can you compare that to the number of people that watch UEFA Champions League? How many Africans watch African Nations Cup? Can you compare the number of Africans that watches EUROPEAN Cup? How many Africans watch African leagues? Can you compare that to Africans watching European leagues? There lies your answer...

Truth is, I rather watch Portugal play than watch Senegal or Kenya. African teams aren't impressive in competitions so why should I as African waste my time? Why should an European waste his time? If I weren't a Nigerian will I be concerned with Nigeria game?

Play well and you will attract fans! Simple
Wrong Mentality

Even Your Mama Worwor, Na Still Your Mama

Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by thatigboman: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

why will he say that south africa is better than nigeria in football. Who be south africa?
Re: England Vs Panama: World Cup 2018 (6 - 1) - Full Time by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

But How Is South Africa Better Than Nigeria In Terms Of Football

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him / Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87