Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (63590 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by donnaD(f): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
more than right, and secondly if i have been cheating b4 her i won't have the conscience to send her away... i can't cheat on my girlfriend then how much more my wife...
u are a sincere and wise man.not sum who wud say it does not mean becus they are African men and are entitled to as many wives as possible.I believe in life u have to treat others the same way u want them to treat u.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by CioAngels(f): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
His lucky is nt around his brain, stay away from married women if u want to live long...

(though i am nt in support of what the husband did...)

if i should marry tomorrow and cathes my wife cheating i won't bother myself fighting the man at all, it takes consent to have sex, na to send her to her papa house ASAP..
You are correct.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by CioAngels(f): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
What was the man doing until a man ran two nails into his skull? If he did that to the man, what will he then do to his prostitutes cheating wife? We keep blaming the men, your wife gave consent so don't blame the man, you should deal with your wife if you are man enough not the man.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
donnaD:

u are a sincere and wise man.not sum who wud say it does not mean becus they are African men and are entitled to as many wives as possible.I believe in life u have to treat others the same way u want them to treat u.
thanks ma...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by timastro(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
lol.... D guy na mumu
how will u allow a fellow man 2 drill nail inside your head.... 2...not even 1.... nawa o
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Lordoffreemen: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2018
Lol. One nail is at angle 90 and the second nail is at 45. The husband must be a mathematician. grin
Two Narkins are involved here. When you Nark and you are bn Narked. That's stale mate. No case.

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Jollymich(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2018
So irritating, I Don't like the boss and actors
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by donnaD(f): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks ma...
u wlcom.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by themodernman: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I don't understand

The guy de sleep when there de put nail for e head

If naa me, I go rush the man oh, find way discharge embarassed

I nor de folo person wife oh, b4 una quote me

Na wetin me sef dey wonder be that, wetin hin dey look as the man dey drive nail enter hin head? Maybe the whole neighbourhood held him down sha....

If otherwise, then he's a pvssy niggga, whom I wonder how the woman open pvssy for in the 1st place.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2018
ImaMmakara:

You will send her to her father's house, are u serious but if the table was turned you would have expected her to forgive you and move.
abadie?
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by ImaMmakara(f): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
abadie?

Idioko
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
ImaMmakara:

Idioko
yak itang iko ke private eh
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by seangy4konji: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Missed d braian. God save you.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by adecz: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Oh boy ehhh❗️❗️ shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.