Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus (30179 Views)

PLEASE WHICH SCHOOL DID THIS GUY GRADUATE FROM? / Which Primary & Secondary School Did You Attend ? / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by mavinc4u(f): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
This hijab of a thing should be banned entirely. Most especially those that will still wear black mask with it. Some of them will come for biometrics, how do you espect people to know who they're dealing with?

How to you even comfortably live a life where know one knows who you are nor your identity nor what you look like.

If they go for biometrics, they will remove it for sure. The only people allowed to cover their hair during biometrics are Revered sisters of catholic church.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Judolisco(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2018
Free Leah sharibu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by luluman: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
This hijab of a thing should be banned entirely. Bet I know that's impossie because the cabals are winning in their quest to islamatize zoogeria. Most especially those that will still wear black mask with it. Some of them will come for biometrics, how do you espect people to know who they're dealing with?

How do you even comfortably live a life where know one knows who you are nor your identity nor what you look like.

I know 90% of the people that will Insult me are Muslims.
Make them insult now. Na their problem.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by enemyofprogress: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2018
MURIC is already gearing up for war

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by MarieSucre(f): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Please they should do it asap.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2018
thenny312:
I'm not a Muslim but if a woman wants to cover her head for some type of reason, let her!
#LiveAndLetLive
There's freedom of religion
And my religious beliefs are not better than anybodys!
No problem but she should opt for Islamic law

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Bayajidda1: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2018
obailala:
I seriously don't understand why this must be an issue we should be dwelling on as a nation. If a person for whatever religious reason insists they must cover their hair, why can't there be flexibility in the legal system? .. Laws are made for men and not men for laws.

Would the same Nigerian Law School and your Muslim self tolerate a Fez cap under the judiciary wig, in the guise of Freedom of Religion?

Your response would determine your level of uprightness or hypocrisy.

Nairaland awaits your reply.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2018
obailala:
I seriously don't understand why this must be an issue we should be dwelling on as a nation. If a person for whatever religious reason insists they must cover their hair, why can't there be flexibility in the legal system? .. Laws are made for men and not men for laws.
If they allow it it will cause chaos. Do you realize that there are other persons with different believes?
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by asawanathegreat(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Naija will be great
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by babajeje123(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2018
i'm yet to understand what is so special about a Muslim lady hair. is it their private parts?
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by MarieSucre(f): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2018
thenny312:
I'm not a Muslim but if a woman wants to cover her head for some type of reason, let her!
#LiveAndLetLive

I just tire for them. Why do y'all care if she wears it or not? Let the woman be abeg.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by MarieSucre(f): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
This hijab of a thing should be banned entirely. Bet I know that's impossie because the cabals are winning in their quest to islamatize zoogeria. Most especially those that will still wear black mask with it. Some of them will come for biometrics, how do you espect people to know who they're dealing with?

How do you even comfortably live a life where know one knows who you are nor your identity nor what you look like.

Why should it be banned? Serious question how does it affect you or national unity?
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by obailala(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Bayajidda1:

Would the same Nigerian Law School and your Muslim self tolerate a Fez cap under the judiciary wig, in the guise of Freedom of Religion?

Your response would determine your level of uprightness or hypocrisy.

Nairaland awaits your reply.
Oga, I am a Christian.... That explains the level of my 'hypocrisy' and tolerance if that helps you. I'm not in any religious or ethnic contest with anyone.

I don't know of any religion which insists on not taking off a fez cap in public. If such a religion exists, and the issue is beginning to be a bother to anyone or group, I see no reason why laws cannot be adjusted to accommodate people especially when it poses no harm or danger to anyone. Live and let others live..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by MarieSucre(f): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2018
babajeje123:
i'm yet to understand what is so special about a Muslim lady hair. is it their private parts?

Yes it is regarded as a private part, the same way your chest and your knees downward is regarded as private part in a formal setting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Inyinese(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2018
ybalogs:
We're getting there. Hair cover or Hijab, all that matters is for her to dress modestly as Islam has ordered.
but we're not in the Islamic country.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by babajeje123(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Yes it is regarded as a private part, the same way your chest and your knees downward is regarded as private part in a formal setting.
You mean your hair is your sexual organ undecided?
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by SexytorresE(f): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Backward set of people. What if we Christians chose to dress like the celestial to bar, school or office what will be the faith of this backward country caused by the Muslim that took religion on their head like gala? I will continue to say "muslims are the reasons we are backward in Nigeria " argue wit ur pads. Shior!
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Bayajidda1: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2018
obailala:
Oga, I am a Christian.... That explains the level of my 'hypocrisy' and tolerance if that helps you. I'm not in any religious or ethnic contest with anyone.

I don't know of any religion which insists on not taking off a fez cap in public. If such a religion exists, and the issue is beginning to be a bother to anyone or group, I see no reason why laws cannot be adjusted to accommodate people especially when it poses no harm or danger to anyone. Live and let others live..

I agree to the claim that you are a Christian, hence your civility.

You will also agree with me that if you were really a head-slamming terrorist, your response would have been very ferociously rude and uncouth.

I thank you for your self control and I apologise for mistaking you as a head-slammer. God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Alhaji1970: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hair cover = Hijab. The difference is in the language
حجاب

Alhamdulillah

Wailers can jump to Lagos Lagoon then tell God that they hated Hijab

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by ojialo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
prince3009:
I can't understand what kind of confusion this is.

A news will make Frontpage only for it to be debunked...

Nigerians to get free visa to Ecuador...later... Ecuador denies giving free visa to Nigeria

Hijab approved by Nigerian Law School...later...Hijab was not approved.

Tonto Dike goes to toilet...later...Tonto dike did not go to toilet...she only farted!

Ayam not understanding!

soon you will find out nairaland is owed by Chinedu not Seun
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by tiredoflife(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
thenny312:
#LiveAndLetLive

Its easy to say to sound politically correct
I once lived in an area
Mowo ibafo near redeem
I had neighbors
Who cover
They all know me
But I don't know what dey look like
Now is that safe for me
Will I say if something is about to happen I can identify those responsible

One thing about solving a crime is the ability of a witness to a crime to be able to identify the criminal
But to u its about live and let's live
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by obailala(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bayajidda1:

I agree to the claim that you are a Christian, hence your civility.

You will also agree with me that if you were really a head-slamming terrorist, your response would have been very ferociously rude and uncouth.

I thank you for your self control and I apologise for mistaking you as a head-slammer. God bless you.
Lol.. which one be head-slammer again?... grin

There's nothing one wouldnt see on this forum.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by basic23111: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
what is d different, Islam all d way. let our girl dress proper
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by objobj: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

face your on problem
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by PHIPEX(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
thenny312:
#LiveAndLetLive
I hope you will maintain this stance if another "civilised" lady decides to wear bum shorts, after all it's also her choice and right to wear what she wants and your beliefs on mode of dressing is not better than hers. Why are there dress codes in the first place, let everyone dress as he/she pleases.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by objobj: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Its easy to say to sound politically correct
I once lived in an area
Mowo ibafo near redeem
I had neighbors
Who cover
They all know me
But I don't know what dey look like
Now is that safe for me
Will I say if something is about to happen I can identify those responsible

One thing about solving a crime is the ability of a witness to a crime to be able to identify the criminal
But to u its about live and let's live

why must you know what they look like?

I have a neighbor who goes to work at dawn and return in the night. unless i heard their voices i don't know them by look. so how does this concern me?
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by LaudableXX: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
ybalogs:
We're getting there. Hair cover or Hijab, all that matters is for her to dress modestly as Islam has ordered.
basic23111:
what is d different, Islam all d way. let our girl dress proper
Alhaji1970:
Hair cover = Hijab. The difference is in the language
حجاب

Alhamdulillah

Wailers can jump to Lagos Lagoon then tell God that they hated Hijab
obailala:
ybalogs:
Read about Hijab first then come back to comment as you definitely don't know what Hijab means/is.
Does the hijab or hair cover, make her a more efficient, more effective or a more intelligent lawyer? Just asking.
Re: Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus by Ategberoson(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
the mumu girl might not even be a virgin like that. talking about hypocrisy in religion, then talk about average Nigerians

I'm tired of counting OLOSHO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! / New Lecturers Resume Work At AAUA To Replace Striking Ones / Uniabuja Recalls Expelled SUG President, Ude-Umanta After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.