Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Oh Africans. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oh Africans. (3235 Views)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Africans. by Freethinkerglob: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
African Life in Africa.
Re: Oh Africans. by Freethinkerglob: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Oh Africans. by Chrisantus94(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2018
Be Patient We Are Coming
Re: Oh Africans. by cutieme(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2018
Guys will soon flood in with answers don't worry.
Re: Oh Africans. by Freethinkerglob: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Thank you cutieme and Chrisantus94.

2 Likes

Re: Oh Africans. by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Before leaving for Kenya,get an FCMB debit to enjoy amazing discount on your shoppings.

Re: Oh Africans. by cutieme(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
When you're there bro don't forget to take along an FCMB debit to enjoy amazing discount.
when he is where?
Re: Oh Africans. by Freethinkerglob: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
I am still waiting for Nairalanders to advise on which of the country among ( Zambia, Kenya, Rwandan, Ugandan, Zimbabwe, Tanzania,even Ethiopia ) is easy to get permit and what business can one start fast .
Re: Oh Africans. by cutieme(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
well,here in Benin republic ,the easiest way to get your permit is if you marry their citizen.Within one year or so you will get their permit which you will use to apply for their citizenship.As a citizen,you can go to France easily ,even US without any hitches.Their US embassy here issues US visas easily to them on the grounds that they are poor and wouldn't have the cash to overstay in US.But note of warning....their woman could be diabolical o and once you are in,no going back o.You may even forget you came from a place called Naija o.My two cents anyways.

5 Likes

Re: Oh Africans. by Freethinkerglob: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Thank You Cutieme for your advise. I am aware that with Nigeria passport one can enter Benin Republic BUT one can not do business or work, if i now want to open a shop or start a business how can i get the business or work permit that will allow me to operate a business without having police problem. secondly what is the cost of a bedroom apartment and shop? lastly Do the citizen and police free with Nigerians without molestation. Please do advise me .Thank you once again.
cutieme:
well,here in Benin republic ,the easiest way to get your permit is if you marry their citizen.Within one year or so you will get their permit which you will use to apply for their citizenship.As a citizen,you can go to France easily ,even US without any hitches.Their US embassy here issues US visas easily to them on the grounds that they are poor and wouldn't have the cash to overstay in US.But note of warning....their woman could be diabolical o and once you are in,no going back o.You may even forget you came from a place called Naija o.My two cents anyways.
Re: Oh Africans. by cutieme(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Well,you can come here with your passport without visa.It's visa free for 90 days or so thereafter,you go to the Nigerian embassy and request for form to apply for a permit ,then you go to their police station too for another document,like police clearance.After applying,you have to wait for like two weeks or month before it will be out.As for business,business is good that is if you have enough capital and can speak French,yes they speak French here.Accomodation like a room and parlour self-contained apartment,you will get one like 30-35k cfa.Multiply 35 by 620 which is the current exchange rate now and you will get the amount in naira.Here police don't disturb unless you fall into their net ,then they will deal with you decisively especially if you are a Nigerian.There is constant light here and water too directly from water board but you will pay as you use ,per month.Good roads,cheap foodstuff and living standards,peaceful and secured.No boko,no herdsmen,no kidnapper,no robbers, and the likes but that doesn't mean you should throw caution to the winds o.

3 Likes

Re: Oh Africans. by Ugosample(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
cutieme:

Guy in Benin republic, as well as every other west African countries, it's YOUR RIGHT to get a permit

You don't need to marry or do stuff like that to get the permit.

note that

1 Like

Re: Oh Africans. by hkidola00(m): 1:50am On Jun 24, 2018
cutieme:
ur not far from d truth with d diabolical aspect
Re: Oh Africans. by Freethinkerglob: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2018
Many Thanks for your advise Cutieme. I don't speak french BUT i intend to enroll for french lesson so that i can learn french fast if finally i decide to migrate to Benin. Please what business can one start with NGN 600K in Benin Republic. Do you reside in Benin Republic? Since i can not speak french is it possible to get a local that understand English who i can employ ?
cutieme:
Well,you can come here with your passport without visa.It's visa free for 90 days or so thereafter,you go to the Nigerian embassy and request for form to apply for a permit ,then you go to their police station too for another document,like police clearance.After applying,you have to wait for like two weeks or month before it will be out.As for business,business is good that is if you have enough capital and can speak French,yes they speak French here.Accomodation like a room and parlour self-contained apartment,you will get one like 30-35k cfa.Multiply 35 by 620 which is the current exchange rate now and you will get the amount in naira.Here police don't disturb unless you fall into their net ,then they will deal with you decisively especially if you are a Nigerian.There is constant light here and water too directly from water board but you will pay as you use ,per month.Good roads,cheap foodstuff and living standards,peaceful and secured.No boko,no herdsmen,no kidnapper,no robbers, and the likes but that doesn't mean you should throw caution to the winds o.
Re: Oh Africans. by Freethinkerglob: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Happy Sunday to all. Please i still need advise for any English speaking country in Africa where one can easily get permit once arrive in the country to enable one do business and live peacefully.

(1) (Reply)

Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital / How Can Book For Tuberculosis Test online (UK Visa Application) / British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.