Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS (34232 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by blowjob: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by jesse8048(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Funny country, always looking for ways to cover up their inadequacies.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by frowland(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:
This Must Be A Joke.

Buhari Wants To Test The Resolve Of The Igbos.

Igbos Will Resist Him.

Self Defense Is An Option If Abaribe Is Touched.

All Igbos Both Pro Biafrans and Pro Nigerians Will Definitely Unite Against Buhari.

Igbos Are Not A Push Over People.
All Igbo? because a criminal politician is arresting another fellow criminal politician? Count me and my family out. Better use phrase "All IPOB" only.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by statusquoante: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Why?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Balyz: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Unity beggar

Shameless things grin
You will die without igbos
Beggar? When the python came to Aba did he do any begging there? That IPOB senator must reveal to us the whereabouts of the albino pig terrorist or he rots in jail. Shameless things!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by truthstands12: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Witch hunt. Trying to shut down voices of opposition. APC must go in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Goal of a different class. Yeeeee
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Firehead(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmmm! They are arresting him now and after they will say he refused to appear in court. Lawlessness in Nigeria is confusing even the naturally confused!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by modik(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

This is not about Fulani.

This issue is about Abaribe.

One is from 5% while the other is from ruling tribe

One is a tagged terrorist while the other is a saint with bloody hands

One is vocal and a defender of the opprezzd while the other is an unquestionable oppressor

One is to be ethnically and politically cleansed while the other is ethnically untouchable.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by blacknp(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
saaron:
I'm not surprise. I have been expecting his arrest for a long time by buhari's incompetent govt.
The clamp down on freedom of speech and association by buhari's tyrannical govt has fully commenced!
Whose freedom of speech was denied?conspiracy theorist propaganda as usual,A terrorist is always looking around,he is even afraid of his own shadow.

Hate is different from opposition,abaribe should not hide is hatred behind Ndigboism he never played the oppresed card whilst pdp held the Federal Government,although the Federal Government under Pdp did absolutely nothing for them.

I know he will be pained by the 100 million bail money he forfeited to The Federal Government but a senator of The Federal Republic should know better than to go and associate himself with a low life public seeking miscreant bent on committing treason against the Republic.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by fastlane84: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
this is Nigeria
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by tfelicityk(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
I now understood why the Senators in the East region don't want development in that zone... Can't they fought for the reduction in the money allocated for rehabilitation of the Enugu Airport and other development in the zone?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by PointZerom: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
35824L:
He is an accessory to namdi kanu's escape from justice hence he must answer for it.

Shut up. Is it not your useless court that demanded for a senator as one his surties?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by omojesu202(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:
This Must Be A Joke.

Igbos Will Resist Him.

All Igbos Both Pro Biafrans and Pro Nigerians Will Definitely Unite Against Buhari.

una Don start again ko
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by blacknp(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up. Is it not your useless court that demanded for a senator as one his surties?
Then of all the supposed distinguished Senators in the red chamber the Bigot Mumu senator put himself up as the sacrificial lamb based on his biased hatred for the Federal Government he serves all in the guise of an illusion called biafra?

Anyway it is common knowledge in Nigeria that pdp is biafra & biafra is pdp. Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (J.E.G.A.) Big Thief.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by IgboBasthard: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:
This Must Be A Joke.

Igbos Will Resist Him.

CHEST BEATER SPOTTED!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Balyz: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
PointZerom:

Is he the only senator from the east? Even Nnamdi kanu's senator TA Orji didn't present himself for Kanu but this busy body came forward. He must produce the terrorist
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by modik(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
blacknp:
Whose freedom of speech was denied?conspiracy theorist propaganda as usual,A terrorist is always looking around,he is even afraid of his own shadow.

Hate is different from opposition,abaribe should not hide is hatred behind Ndigboism he never played the oppresed card whilst pdp held the Federal Government,although the Federal Government under Pdp did absolutely nothing for them.

I know he will be pained by the 100 million bail money he forfeited to The Federal Government but a senator of The Federal Republic should know better than to go and associate himself with a low life public seeking miscreant bent on committing treason against the Republic.

Cry no more. The Fulani herdsmen are closer to your village than u believed.

Crap!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Uteghe:
grin grin "he was arrested at a popular hotel". Remember Kanu was arrested in a Lagos hotel with his erection intact and hauled into a waiting hilux van. IPOB and illicit sex is like Evans and kidnapping..

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by dukecharles(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Why was he arrested? If he was arrested in connection with Nnamdi Kanu's disappearance, then i believe his arrest is in order. However, the arrest must be on the order of the trial judge. If he was arrested for something else, i think we should all keep calm and let DSS inform the public why he was arrested. It is too early to link his arrest to his constant criticism of the president.

Did Abaribe ask Army to invade Kanu's house? Are you sure the military have not killed Kanu extrajudicially?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
It seems when you speak truth to power, the powers that be come after you. Why would they arrest him now for Mr. Kanu not showing up in court especially after he became vocal about the budget allocation for the Enugu International Airport? In no civilized country would a surety be arrested for cosigning a bond for an accused who does not show up in court. The most is that you either forfeit the bond money or the property you put up to secure th bond but not to be arrested. I see this as a way to silence him the Nigerian way...bring trumped up charges!

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Bullhari007(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Why was he arrested? If he was arrested in connection with Nnamdi Kanu's disappearance, then i believe his arrest is in order. However, the arrest must be on the order of the trial judge. If he was arrested for something else, i think we should all keep calm and let DSS inform the public why he was arrested. It is too early to link his arrest to his constant criticism of the president.
have they arrested the useless Officer that ordered the invention of kanu compound without any judiciary arrest warrant... before the incident kanu is he on wanted list, They abducted the guy, shame to buhari.... to be a Nigerian is not by force,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by sunsewa16: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Ur sanity is lost if u say Abaribe arrest is in order if the arrest is based on kanu disappearance,is dss the judge handling the case.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by zombieHUNTER: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:
Beggar? When the python came to Aba did he do any begging there? That IPOB senator must reveal to us the whereabouts of the albino pig terrorist or he rots in jail. Shameless things!

We no want....na by force?

U no get shame?

Sending army to force unity... Useless things
Shameless cows

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by namio10: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
madjam:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/22/breaking-dss-arrests-senator-enyinnaya-abaribe

In Jihad, any obstacle must be uprooted. This is Baba President's mantra.

Was this man arrested because he bailed Nnamdi Kanu? Nnamdi Kanu was in his house waiting for his date in court when Baba's soldiers in operation python dance came to his house, and Kanu has never been seen since that day.

Was this man arrested because he questioned why money was slashed from the earlier budgetary provision for Enugu airport?

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Lomprico2: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
meezynetwork:
because of Kanu nnamdi i guess.

But the FG has kanu now!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by namio10: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:

Your baba driving your Jihad is about 80 years and will not last forever in Aso Rock.
Shameless pig. Unity by force never lasts.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by frankwyte: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
seunmsg:
They should continue to heat up the political space till there be no space to occupy!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by freedomchild: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:
The pythons have been taken care of by Boko niggars

Some of your pythons are even killing themselves

Haha... Igbos are really watching and having fun as their inconsequential enemies been destroyed in their shithole
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Balyz: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
freedomchild:
The pythons have been taken care of by Boko niggars

Some of your pythons are even killing themselves

Haha... Igbos are really watching and having fun as their inconsequential enemies been destroyed in their shithole
I beg commot for road make I see road
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by educators(f): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by sunbilor(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
He will be released and nothing will happen. No tension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM / Buhari Ministerial List: Reno Reacts To The Inclusion Of Keyamo & Timipre Sylva / We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.