Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS (34231 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by hugoboss36(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Why was he arrested? If he was arrested in connection with Nnamdi Kanu's disappearance, then i believe his arrest is in order. However, the arrest must be on the order of the trial judge. If he was arrested for something else, i think we should all keep calm and let DSS inform the public why he was arrested. It is too early to link his arrest to his constant criticism of the president.
..was he the only surety that stood for Nnamdi Kanu.? My friend judge ur case politely...

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Abdulnur(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
freeze001:

He has a date with d court for 26th June. Is d date too far away for dem to wait?

Yh its too far. He may disappear into the thin air just like the boy did.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by AlanSugar(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
biafraisdead:

am neither in support or against his arrest cos am yet to hear the crime he committed, nevertheless if it is justified to arrest him i will be very happy for the arrest otherwise I would equally frown at it. The main reason am quoting u is to tell u to stop ur empty threats, u know very well that even if they arrest him unjustly there is nothing u can do cos u are just a toothless bull dog. those who make things happen do not rant like u.

Hahaha, a toothless pig you shoulda written. Those empty chest beaters, mhen!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by PreciousBro: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
saaron:
I'm not surprise. I have been expecting his arrest for a long time by buhari's incompetent govt.
The clamp down on freedom of speech and association by buhari's tyrannical govt has fully commenced!

Succinctly placed.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by seunmsg(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
sunsewa16:

Ur sanity is lost if u say Abaribe arrest is in order if the arrest is based on kanu disappearance,is dss the judge handling the case.

If you can read properly, you would have seen where I stated clearly that the arrest should be based on the order of the trial judge.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by degamemaster(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Buhari showing whom he really is. Unfortunately, some people are campaigning for a second term for buhari. That will be time and open declaration of Nigeria as Islamic country.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Str8talk21: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nigeria: Swift judgement for Christians and inconclusive investigation for Muslims

We can't be fooled before, now or tomorrow. As anybody asked why is it only Christian governors are being jailed by dis ethno-centric government trying frantically to score cheap political points? Let this govt jail Murtala Nyako who allegedly embezzled N9bn, Saminu Turaki, Ahmed Yerima, Alfa Ibn Mustapha (N10bn), etc. Then we will know they are serious, not jailing Christians who stole "little change". Some sophisticated illiterates will disagree with my assertion, opining that let the fight against executive corruption start from somewhere first. Where is Nyako, enjoying holiday outside the shores of this country in the disguise of seeking for medical treatment.

To make matters worst, the judges have been compromised and has allowed ethnic and religious sentiments to becloud their sense of reasoning. Unfortunately, the unity seekers are not left out in this charade. They have always been used to serve their slave masters in the cause of seeking this imaginary "One Nigeria" consensus.

What has happened before and after is a pointer that this ethnocentric, biased, nepotic, religious fanatic and incompetent government of President Muhammadu Buhari is working on a clandestine master plan against Christians and unfortunately we will still have some Judases amongst us whom for the selfish lucre will be supporting this heartless and despotic government that has brought death, hunger, famine, starvation, loss of jobs and destruction of properties to every nook and croony of this country

Is Suswam d only Christian governor who is a supporter or suspected criminal supporting or instigating violence in Benue state? Has any fulani-herdsmen terrorists that have been commiting countless atrocities in the Southern & Middle-Belt regions arrested, swiftly charged to court and sentence passed on them? What has happened to Yinusa who abducted/kidnapped Efe, raped her & put her in d family way? What has happened to the killers of A living faith evangelist in Dutse, Bwari, Abuja while simply preaching very early in d morning? Obviously, the answers to the above is in the negative as all investigations has remained inconclusive, leaving the suspects to move freely. And one cow rearer or unity lover will tell me this government is working. Sic.

Now, bringing us back to reality; while the nation move closer to the 2019 General Election, it obvious the so-called opposition parties are all working to fail leaving the reign of government to remain with Great Granfather, President Muhammadu Buhari. I used the term Great Grandfather carefully and mindfully because if President Muhammadu Buhari junior sister can claim she is over 82yrs of age, then the age of the latter whom claimed to be about 72 yrs plus is in doubt.

The question we need to ask ourselves is now who are we voting for the office of President of Nigeria? Are we to fold our hands while the over 80% illiterates in Nigeria vote in the politician with the biggest "war chest" while we wail afterwards?
We need to begin right now to start telling our siblings, fathers, mothers, wards and friends the consequences of voting in this present government back to power. Any person, especially non-muslim thinking that voting in this mistake we have on our hands will helps us in any way, I am afraid such person will need to visit "Yaba left".

I rest my case.

George Chukwuneme
Founder/Convener
Democratic People's Alliance
Community SDP & The Igbo Genocide Memorial

All Correspondence to:
https://mobile.facebook.com/communitysdp
https://mobile.facebook.com/theigbogenocide
E: communitysdp@gmail.com
: theigbogenocide@gmail.com
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by albaniy1: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
Str8talk21:
Nigeria: Swift judgement for Christians and inconclusive investigation for Muslims

We can't be fooled before, now or tomorrow. As anybody asked why is it only Christian governors are being jailed by dis ethno-centric government trying frantically to score cheap political points? Let this govt jail Murtala Nyako who allegedly embezzled N9bn, Saminu Turaki, Ahmed Yerima, Alfa Ibn Mustapha (N10bn), etc. Then we will know they are serious, not jailing Christians who stole "little change". Some sophisticated illiterates will disagree with my assertion, opining that let the fight against executive corruption start from somewhere first. Where is Nyako, enjoying holiday outside the shores of this country in the disguise of seeking for medical treatment.

To make matters worst, the judges have been compromised and has allowed ethnic and religious sentiments to becloud their sense of reasoning. Unfortunately, the unity seekers are not left out in this charade. They have always been used to serve their slave masters in the cause of seeking this imaginary "One Nigeria" consensus.

What has happened before and after is a pointer that this ethnocentric, biased, nepotic, religious fanatic and incompetent government of President Muhammadu Buhari is working on a clandestine master plan against Christians and unfortunately we will still have some Judases amongst us whom for the selfish lucre will be supporting this heartless and despotic government that has brought death, hunger, famine, starvation, loss of jobs and destruction of properties to every nook and croony of this country

Is Suswam d only Christian governor who is a supporter or suspected criminal supporting or instigating violence in Benue state? Has any fulani-herdsmen terrorists that have been commiting countless atrocities in the Southern & Middle-Belt regions arrested, swiftly charged to court and sentence passed on them? What has happened to Yinusa who abducted/kidnapped Efe, raped her & put her in d family way? What has happened to the killers of A living faith evangelist in Dutse, Bwari, Abuja while simply preaching very early in d morning? Obviously, the answers to the above is in the negative as all investigations has remained inconclusive, leaving the suspects to move freely. And one cow rearer or unity lover will tell me this government is working. Sic.

Now, bringing us back to reality; while the nation move closer to the 2019 General Election, it obvious the so-called opposition parties are all working to fail leaving the reign of government to remain with Great Granfather, President Muhammadu Buhari. I used the term Great Grandfather carefully and mindfully because if President Muhammadu Buhari junior sister can claim she is over 82yrs of age, then the age of the latter whom claimed to be about 72 yrs plus is in doubt.

The question we need to ask ourselves is now who are we voting for the office of President of Nigeria? Are we to fold our hands while the over 80% illiterates in Nigeria vote in the politician with the biggest "war chest" while we wail afterwards?
We need to begin right now to start telling our siblings, fathers, mothers, wards and friends the consequences of voting in this present government back to power. Any person, especially non-muslim thinking that voting in this mistake we have on our hands will helps us in any way, I am afraid such person will need to visit "Yaba left".

I rest my case.

George Chukwuneme
Founder/Convener

All Correspondence to:

Brother take it easy...!!!

Because these days High bp is on the rise .... So better don't kill yourself.... Let us finish by 2023 our great grand father will give it to xtain (pastor osinbanjo)...

Then by 2031 we may consider given south east....

So pls don't kill yourself before then.....

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
hannysur8:
Present Nnamdi Kanu and be freed
its d court that will order his arrest regarding d whereabouts of nnamdi kanu. He stood as a surety in d court not in d DSS office
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Essential(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
luvinhubby:
And the touts with their leader-in-chief, Omo-Agege that invaded the Senate and stole the Mace, are still free men.
the igbos are slave and prisioners of war. if u dont know, now u know.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by maasoap(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:
This Must Be A Joke.

Buhari Wants To Test The Resolve Of The Igbos.

Igbos Will Resist Him.

Self Defense Is An Option If Abaribe Is Touched.

All Igbos Both Pro Biafrans and Pro Nigerians Will Definitely Unite Against Buhari.

Igbos Are Not A Push Over People.

A keyboard warrior is posting. Lol
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Essential(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:
This Must Be A Joke.

Buhari Wants To Test The Resolve Of The Igbos.

Igbos Will Resist Him.

Self Defense Is An Option If Abaribe Is Touched.

All Igbos Both Pro Biafrans and Pro Nigerians Will Definitely Unite Against Buhari.

Igbos Are Not A Push Over People.

luvinhubby:
And the touts with their leader-in-chief, Omo-Agege that invaded the Senate and stole the Mace, are still free men.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Appili(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lets wait and see the reason to be giving for the arrest,if it is on his surty on Nnamdi Kanu there is no court order on that and if it is the reduction on the Enugu Airport budget from 2 billion to 500 million then he has the right to freedom of speech,so untill the DSS gives their reason/s for the arrest then reaction can be vslid.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by 35824L: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Essential:

They are slaves alright.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Baroba(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
You elect a despot what do you expect..This animal called Buhari will burn in hell some day..Devil incarnate..
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by talk2emma: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
We all know why Nigeria is a joke
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Balyz: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Str8talk21:

I rest my case.

George Chukwuneme
Founder/Convener

All Correspondence to:
Only an Ibo man can talk like this
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by greggng: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Why was he arrested? If he was arrested in connection with Nnamdi Kanu's disappearance, then i believe his arrest is in order. However, the arrest must be on the order of the trial judge. If he was arrested for something else, i think we should all keep calm and let DSS inform the public why he was arrested. It is too early to link his arrest to his constant criticism of the president.

If he was arrested on account of Kanu, then something is wrong with the system. Soldiers invaded someone's house and that person suddenly disappeared . How do u want the surety to present a man that disappeared as a result of soldiers action? We need to be telling ourselves the truth injustice will never allow this country to move forward. I believe in president buhari and I know in due time he will make things right same way he made June 12 right
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Dedetwo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
seunmsg:

DSS should not have business in the arrest if it was connected to Nnamdi Kanu since such order should have come from the court and directed to the police.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by edupedia: 2:31am On Jun 23, 2018
saaron:
I'm not surprise. I have been expecting his arrest for a long time by buhari's incompetent govt.
The clamp down on freedom of speech and association by buhari's tyrannical govt has fully commenced!

...which clamp down?.... are u not here running your mouth riot on Buhari? ....tell us when DSS visited u...Abaribe wanted to be popular and took a risk... please go and join his team of lawyers in court.... don't forget to take along money guaranty in the bail bond he signed... Nonsense and ingredient...
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by anaton(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2018
jahsharon:

If you pick up arms against the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the 1967 Christmas party will be restarted by the Nigerian Army consisting majorly of Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri/Igala/Yoruba. Thank you.

It's good that you left the Tivs out.But note that they were the ones that formed bulk of the 1967 Christmas party for the federal side.

Viva Biafra
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Str8talk21: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Balyz:
Only an Ibo man can talk like this
and?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Str8talk21: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2018
albaniy1:

Brother take it easy...!!!

Because these days High bp is on the rise .... So better don't kill yourself.... Let us finish by 2023 our great grand father will give it to xtain (pastor osinbanjo)...

Then by 2031 we may consider given south east....

So pls don't kill yourself before then.....

Hmmm....from ur previous posts I can only but classify you to be one of those Zombies for Said Baba...haha..I dey laugh oohhh..
keep serving your clueless, clannish, inept, nepotic and fanatical great grandfather.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by Sammyblaq(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Season of frame up... Sani was right on it.

I thought it will be Ekweremadu after Dino but now HARCOURT ABARIBE (Nwa afo).

Agba mbu otuó n'ogwe...

Allow the DAWG!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by albaniy1: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Str8talk21:

Hmmm....from ur previous posts I can only but classify you to be one of those Zombies for Said Baba...haha..I dey laugh oohhh..
keep serving your clueless, clannish, inept, nepotic and fanatical great grandfather.

SAI BABAAAAA!!!!!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by sunbilor(m): 4:25am On Jun 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
He stood surety for a fugitive.

He has his hands in many insidious pies and his day of reckoning has come.

He has been released. Can you now dive into the nearest Lagoon to protest his freedom?

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS by zinachidi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Iceathome:
Mumus, he has been released.
i saw that u want to mail me.pls drop ur email, I have forgotten my email password. I will mail u with another one. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Law stipulates On The Removal Of the CJN by PoliticsNGR.com / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.