Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor (518 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoptomydoor by Nedessy: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
When you need peace of mind go to ShopToMyDoor. I'm amazed that shopping from USA online stores is not has hard as it used to be. ShopToMyDoor is a company that anyone can use, especially when you need original items. I doubted at first and thought this was another Konga or Jumia, but I was wrong. Shoptomydoor is different. It's a shipping company! And you can ship any item you buy from USA and UK, since they are into shipping to Nigeria I feel so at home shopping without stress. My decors and bedding arrived Nigeria last month and today I have another package that was shipped out just last week Wednesday via air. ShopToMyDoor is fast and smooth and im so happy with your customer service. The way they handles my request was highly professional. Making it their core responsibility to make me happy. This is something I have never gotten even with well known shipping companies in Nigeria. Some time ago I shipped through another shipper and when I didn't see my package I called the number I was given to lay my complaints... You won't believe in the middle of my trauma after not seeing my package for 20 days, while explaining I said "first of all.... and before I could say the next word the lady was like "go down low". Never been so irritated. But I'm glad ShopToMyDoor has a highly professional customer service. As a customer they put me first!

Re: Shoptomydoor by jibie: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Thank God I started shopping for my baby items way before I was due, otherwise, this would have been one really sad tale. I actually wanted to buy my baby items from the US. Placed the orders and since no one was traveling at the time, I decided to use of the shipping companies here in Nigeria. That was about 6 months ago. In the first 5 months of the 6, I have tried about 2 shipping companies. The first one was a series of calls upon calls, of which I still did not get my item. They said it was being shipped for weeks on end, and later it was that it was in the warehouse. On the day I went to pick it up, they searched and searched and did not find my item. At least they still gave me a refund, although that took weeks as well. Being wary of the drama that comes with these shippers, i decided to try ocean shipping with the second company since it was cheaper and I still had time. Till today, I didn't get my items, I didn't get my money back. I didn't get anything. I had already started panicking and asking all my friends that stay in the States if they knew anyone shipping. It was a friend in Nigeria here that finally told me about Shoptomydoor. I wasn't even willing to try so she said she was going to refund me if anything happened (because she told me they would refund me and I didn't believe her. She was so certain) so I tried. I shipped via ocean and got my package last week. All the baby food, clothes, and everything were safe and complete. I was not even planning to buy more but I will because they have personal shoppers so all I need do now is send the items I want to buy and the money and they will bring it to my doorstep. Thanks Shoptomydoor! I am now your number 1 customer!

Re: Shoptomydoor by Edoslegy3: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
You guys are doing great job

(1) (Reply)

To site I visits everyday / Firdaus Has Been Finally Called To Bar ! / Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.