Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) (37463 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by CAENO: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
There is something in Musa...he may not have done well at Leicester(not entirely his making,you need a coach that has faith in you like Gernot did today), even our qualifying matches, but when the tournament starts Musa is unplayable.
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Xkalaban(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Exactly. we need more of this performance. I want them to always play better in first half. They should stop relying on second half.

I think they get it now tho. No more dulling or slacking. They've now realized exactly what they went there to do. Have fun but get us the desired results.

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Tunagee(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
AdaAde:
He's so handsome. I love his lips grin

And I love ur boobs!
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Tunagee(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Musa my love

Na this teeth u wan take love Musa
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by zinizta: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
alexhl:
Up Musa!!! the coach messed up, why didn't he start musa in the first match

Musa is Nigeria's all-time highest scoring player in the world cup with Four goals.

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Xkalaban:

I think they get it now tho. No more dulling or slacking. They've now realized exactly what they went there to do. Have fun but get us the desired results.
Exactly! Our investment on them must not waste.

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Tobycharles: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Man like Musa
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by justflow1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
alexhl:
Atleast if victor Moses cannot take us to the promise land, Musa should na, two Moses cannot be in a team and they will be useless na, if the christian Moses cannot divide the red sea and pave way for us, then the muslim Moses should be able to do just that. God has been sending MUSA's to save us in Nigeria but we have been selling their effort short, look at MUSA YAR'ADUA too��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by AdaAde(f): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tunagee:

And I love ur boobs!

Thank you!
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by BeraBera2(f): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ahmed Musa was really the Most Valuable Player (MVP) today. He saved the day.

Glory be to God for today's victory.
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tunagee:

Na this teeth u wan take love Musa

How e take concern you

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by hush15: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
alexhl:

While Musa being the man of the match, i like the confidence of ebuehi. That guy also stepped up the game with quality pass. Dunno if anyone else noticed it

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
If I say Musa is better than Messi naa u pipo we come 4 my head. Like for Musa share for Messi

4 Likes

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by esivue007(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
musa just make d iceland goalkeeper recite psalm 23. He makes me 2 lie down in green pastures.....d keeper just lie wella
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by zinizta: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
cathodekazim:
some tribes in Nigeria hate him because he is Hausa Muslim but he always save Nigeria in any Fifa wcup

1 Nigeria

he is not hausa stop spreading lies

he is kanuri

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by zinizta: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
hush15:

While Musa being the man of the match, i like the confidence of ebuehi. That guy also stepped up the game with quality pass. Dunno if anyone else noticed it

my best part of thematch is Ebuehi getting tied to Nigeria.... that guy is a huge talent
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by kifeyous(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
hush15:

I noticed that too...he isn't afraid of going forward unlike idowu
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by adonaimart(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Musa ma nigga!!! He really was in his elements.
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by souloho19(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Becoted001:
Naija is a goal, I beg make I go give the pig more apples to chow.

grin grin when I saw this kid at the end I just knew a NL meme was loading
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by BurntDodo: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
dalaman:
Balogun was the man of the match.

Omuero too was impressive. He was able to read the passes that Balogun couldn't but Balogun was quicker and sharper with his head on challenges. As for that hugger Ekong.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ok,good,btw we go share dat 10k o cool
whiteTORTIISE:

I am most happy baby. I actually chopped one guys 10k today.

I only stated me own individual performers.

After Abacha's death, today is probably the day that all Nigerians are happy.

Up Naija

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by eyinjuege: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thank God say all the effizy no be for nothing..
Make we dey shaku shaku dey go

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Simplep:
Ok,good,btw we go share dat 10k o cool
Lols. that's sure.

Oya funwon legbegbe
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by zinizta: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
BurntDodo:

Omuero too was impressive. He was able to read the passes that Balogun couldn't but Balogun was quicker and sharper with his head on challenges. As for that hugger Ekong.. lipsrsealed

God bless you Bro...

i totally agree with you...

Mikel and Omeruo are the unsung heroes
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by charlesazeh(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
DIYhackers:
That second goal came with absolute confidence.

Musa is good on his day.

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mo n duro o
whiteTORTIISE:

Lols. that's sure.

Oya funwon legbegbe
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by waveman2: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ahmed musa should play as a striker or behind a striker. Playing him as a winger then u are OYO.
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by OttHin: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
MUMU OP 'nigeriaN vs iceland'
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by chyammy(f): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
I think the goal keeper also deserve some accolade..
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by NathanIyke24: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
chyammy:
I think the goal keeper also deserve some accolade..
He should thank Kenneth Omeruo and Mikel Obi.

Good saves to deny those vikings though.

I really enjoyed the Icelanders thunderous clap. Lol
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Bluffly: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
DIYhackers:
That second goal came with absolute confidence.

Musa is good on his day.

Both goals shows confidence and intelligence
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Johnsonibx(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nairalandaire:
fear Argentina

Fear Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Libya Team Arrive Uyo Stadium After Rejecting Hotel Provided By NFF. Photos / Japan Vs Senegal: World Cup (2 - 2) On June 24, 2018 / Adult Website Offer £40M To Become Chelsea's New Shirt Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.