Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) (37487 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Up Victor Moses, Uzoho, and Mikel.
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by khallebb(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Argentina: Messi

Portugal: Ronaldo

Nigeria: Musa

Thanks so much Musa, you have made your country proud. grin
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by phase1: 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ighalo and Iheanacho should prune their weights by maintaining dietary discipline and work outs. They are among the slowest players we have in the team and they are supposed to attackers who need pace and swiftness to excel.

The fact that they've made money doesn't mean they can eat anything they like, they are not a fraction as rich as C. Ronaldo yet he maintains a pruned weight and still has the swiftness and pace of youthful player even in his 30s.

You can't be eating, pepper soups Isiewu, Ogufe and borkotor if you really wanna last long in the game of football where players have very close shelf-lifes and expiry dates. The best players like CR7 even have their personal dieticians and nutritionists.

Trim your fat arzes for your own good. You are dwindling away into oblivion with your current performance.

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2018
I'm so happy I can't sleep.....God bless the Super eagles who played in a super way and made us happy.
I am glad I supported them even when they didn't do their best...Win or lose my support for the super eagles is fifty shades of unshakable!
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Mhiztawasad(m): 1:45am On Jun 23, 2018
I hope the Nigerian team entirely continue the superb performance they pulled up in the 2nd half in the next game.. we soar high #Naija All the Way
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Ruddyk9: 4:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeria vs Iceland highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA1eH3gRYJk
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2018
AdaAde:

Thank you!
isnt this what I also said that u abused me u whoree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’- / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic / Adult Website Offer £40M To Become Chelsea's New Shirt Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.