Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) (39202 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheABOMINATION:
Now all we need to qualify is to
draw with Argentina . Since the
chance of iceland defeating croatia
is zero.

Croatia can either be smart and allow Iceland to beat them so Argentina can go out or become racist and allow Iceland to beat them on the chances that Argentina would beat us.

All in all, its all in the hands of two teams only to ensure we qualify for the next round and those two teams are Croatia and Nigeria.

Remember Croatia has already qualified so have nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Germandude: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Am drinking maZedonien republik for celebration
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Everyone is joyous cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by proudevil: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wow the power of the game, tribal trotters ,religious bigots have now forgotten His tribe and religion... grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Bedlecturer(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
If a rich and influential man can celebrate this way......oh how I wish the Govt will concentrate more in bringing this kind of happiness.
I'm just so happy seeing the way Elumelu is celebrating.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by fecta: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
R
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Mystiquefia: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
julioralph:
Ahmed Musa has brought more joy to Nigerians in 90 minutes than Buhari has brought to Nigeria in three years. No blame game. No excuses. The guy just scored. And to prove it was not a fluke, he scored again.

#Reno Omokri grin

At least he's a gworo Chewing herdsman like buhari. If to say na Biafra naaw we for no hear word again .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
julioralph:
Ahmed Musa has brought more joy to Nigerians in 90 minutes than Buhari has brought to Nigeria in three years. No blame game. No excuses. The guy just scored. And to prove it was not a fluke, he scored again.

#Reno Omokri grin
Savage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by ovokate(f): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheABOMINATION:
is zero.
This is football..anything can happen wink

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by dexterdanny: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:
I'm sure UBA paid for his drink - as the bank pays for his jet travels, slay queen Bleep sessions, and a million other "overheads'.

Fake 'billionaire' feeding fat on UBA depositors funds - and by extension public funds.

Nonsense and ingredients! Useless country.

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Mystiquefia: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
proudevil:
Wow the power of the game, tribal trotters ,religious bigots have now forgotten His tribe and religion... grin

Can you imagine?? they've even forgotten that he's an aboki and a gworo chewing herdsman.
Success is sweet!!!
one of my friend dey argue say musa na Edo boy nah sef.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Hedonisst: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
StarUp:

Bro...if you continue with this sadist mentality you won't go far in life o. When Elumelu was using his brain and connections to make money for UBA where were you? Now he is reaping the fruit of his labour you are here hating. Just calm down and flow with the celebration.

Don't quote me with stupidity, please.

Kindly refrain from quoting me. You blindly money worshipping idiots who know nothing.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by adeowo84(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:
I'm sure UBA paid for his drink - as the bank pays for his jet travels, slay queen Bleep sessions, and a million other "overheads'.

Fake 'billionaire' who doesn't spend his own money on anything but instead feeds fat on UBA depositors funds - and by extension public funds.

Nonsense and ingredients! Useless country where corporate governance is merely a buzzword. Very useless indeed.

Bros were u sack from UBA? cos I can smell d anger...

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
You were busy watching him celebrate instead of make you self dey celebrate your own?
Are you his paid personal photographer?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Boss13: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:

Fake 'billionaire' who doesn't spend his own money on anything but instead feeds fat on UBA depositors funds - and by extension public funds.

Nonsense and ingredients! Useless country where corporate governance is merely a buzzword. Very useless indeed.

Hahahahaha what’s your envy. He is a member of the board, so what do you expect!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Charly68: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
I know it was not only Armed Musa that scored that goal alone,even Baba Buhari was very busy playing on same pitch in Aso Rock here is chief Elumelu too playing in his living room.. Waooh ! Up Nigeria ..
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheABOMINATION:
is zero.

Never say never.... This is football, anything can happen.....
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
No be only him.doing it in my hotel room too.lol

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:

You think dangote pays for his jet, Guy get a clue...
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Gabbyking(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:

Bitterleaf soul �!

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Reussite: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
If there could be this kinda joy for NGR winning a group game & not a qualifying determinant game then I wonder what would happen if NGR mistakenly wins the cup.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Chelsea351: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
julioralph:

#Reno Omokri grin
and for score the 3rd one self.... that Psycho Pig must be feeling like Science Students

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by carzhim(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheABOMINATION:
Now all we need to qualify is to draw with Argentina . Since the chance of iceland defeating croatia is zero.
baba mosquito dey fall plane ooo make we dey pray sha ooo
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:

Kindly refrain from quoting me. You blindly money worshipping idiots who know nothing.

He told you the truth

Be happy for other ppls success so as to be up there with them.

Stop hating and being jealous . its bad!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by BurntDodo: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheABOMINATION:
is zero.

Croatia 2 v 1 Iceland
Argentina 3 v 0 Nigeria

Bookmark it. The daily news would read "Messi embarrasses the Super Eagles, netting two freekicks".

Argentina with Messi vs Super Eagles them no be mate. Nigeria tend to lose their schit against Messi. They act up more than they usually do. See what that yellow boy did to cause penalty against Iceland, You'll see the raise to power 7 of it.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:

bros no vex oo.

abi tony Bleep your babe?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by winningwinner(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:

At least he's a gworo Chewing herdsman like buhari. If to say na Biafra naaw we for no hear word again .

Na only him play for field? Shebi he took the ball all alone from post to post and scored? Keep messing up your life and exposing your foolishness.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by TheABOMINATION: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
BurntDodo:

Croatia 2 v 1 Iceland
Argentina 3 v 0 Nigeria

Bookmark it. The daily news would read "Messi embarrasses the Super Eagles, netting two freekicks".

Argentina with Messi vs Super Eagles them no be mate. Nigeria tend to lose their schit against Messi. They act up more than they usually do. See what that yellow boy did to cause penalty against Iceland, You'll see the raise to power 7 of it.

Hahahahaha Guy you no go kill person with laughter. You mean you are still living in dreamland where messi is not a disappointment. Messi keeps going down, it is only a matter of time before he starts resorting to drug to boost his performance, just like Maradona did.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by winningwinner(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:

Mr Know All, we don hear now! I want you to show Tony Elumelu how to spend his money so that people like you who could not succeed in winning his Foundation's grant will appreciate the work he is doing.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by TheABOMINATION: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
kizyalex10:
No be only him.doing it in my hotel room too.lol

Since you are in a hotel room, na to arrange babe to celebrate sure pass. Take a cue from Don Jazzy, only God knows how many babe him dey nack right now to celebrate super eagles victory.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Mystiquefia: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
winningwinner:

Na only him play for field? Shebi he took the ball all alone from post to post and scored? Keep messing up your life and exposing your foolishness.

Im be like say craze dey worry your head this evening.
Nor be only am play ball, but na only am score the two goals and he singlehandedly saved Nigeria from shame and mockery. where were you when the world made jest of us last week wen super eagles failed to deliver even a single goal abi dem nor make passes last week?? na bitterness go kill una...

sheybi na this kind ojo-free pass una give musa Ekpa Na!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer / Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.