Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) (39200 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:
I'm sure UBA paid for his drink - as the bank pays for his jet travels, slay queen Bleep sessions, and a million other "overheads'.

Fake 'billionaire' who doesn't spend his own money on anything but instead feeds fat on UBA depositors funds - and by extension public funds.

Nonsense and ingredients! Useless country where corporate governance is merely a buzzword. Very useless indeed.

Bros why you no find bank wey go pay for your own overhead?

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by mema900: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheABOMINATION:
Now all we need to qualify is to
draw with Argentina . Since the
chance of iceland defeating croatia
is zero.

Or win them
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:
I'm sure UBA paid for his drink - as the bank pays for his jet travels, slay queen Bleep sessions, and a million other "overheads'.

Fake 'billionaire' who doesn't spend his own money on anything but instead feeds fat on UBA depositors funds - and by extension public funds.

Nonsense and ingredients! Useless country where corporate governance is merely a buzzword. Very useless indeed.

Bad belle man. Go get some bitterleaf soup and help yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
StarUp:

Bro...if you continue with this sadist mentality you won't go far in life o. When Elumelu was using his brain and connections to make money for UBA where were you? Now he is reaping the fruit of his labour you are here hating. Just calm down and flow with the celebration.
Don't mind the useless 1diot. Maybe he's not heart of TEEP,where so many African upcoming entrepreneurs get startup capitals. Tony Elumelu was the MD/CEO of Standard Trust Bank in 2000s before they merged it with UBA.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
dakeskese:
This guy has affected, very positively, the lives of Nigerian youths than Buhari
Absolutely.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by SoNature(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
goaldynboy:
On 14th November 2017, the Nigerian Super Eagles came from two goal down to beat Argentina 4:2 in a world cup preparatory friendly match! So the Argentines are not invincible! Nigeria is going to beat Argentina again. Go Super Eagles!! wink

Yes, it's a good thing to keep our hopes alive but don't ever compare international friendly to a world Cup encounter

That's an insult

Argentina will go into this match like a roaring lion in dire need of preys to devour, knowing what's at stake

I wish our boys the best!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:

THERE'S SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE AND THE PERSON FOR YOU IS A PSYCHIATRIST. O ma p'ara we Hate kills fast. FREE YOURSELF OF HATE DUDE!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheABOMINATION:

Since you are in a hotel room, na to arrange babe to celebrate sure pass. Take a cue from Don Jazzy, only God knows how many babe him dey nack right now to celebrate super eagles victory.
lol everybody has idea of hw to celebrate.i have a fiancee.and am nt in d country right nw.cant cheat on her.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by kinibigdil: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Hedonisst:

You must know something we don't, corporate governance Na for book e end, who appoints the so called non executive directors? Shareholders cacus abegi!
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by chukxie(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Hedonisst:

The "Nonsense and ingredients" got me laughing out loud literally. grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Since buhari enter office I never happy like dis in my life,God bless Ahmed musa for making Nigerians to smile again.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by Askmewhy(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2018
Hedonisst:

No be lie, I don't know why people always celebrate these wicked men. When he was the MD of STB he converted professional staff with HND into contract staff in XL Logistics limited in early 2000, a company he owned indirectly and started paying them peanuts, up till tomorrow no XL staff have pension scheme that other outsourcing company had go and find out. He was one of the people that started contract staff in Bank in late 90s and early 2000. Let him go and sit down jor.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) by emmyid(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Hedonisst:

Don't quote me with stupidity, please.

Kindly refrain from quoting me. You blindly money worshipping idiots who know nothing.

Get a life bro. You comments the provoke me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer / Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.