Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) (77083 Views)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by redangel2017: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
I always say this.. Its not relying on predictions.. Or doing fashion parade.. Its about being focused nd playing ur cards right.. Ever since the bombardments from Nigeria.. About certain positions not suitable to some players.. ND it was adhered to.. But not fully to perfect.. Didn't we make progress.. It just seems like we just dey use this match dey learn ourselves.. No time to rest.they should train harder.. And avoid such silly mistakes that caused us the p.k nd indecisiveness in clearing the ball .. angry
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:
So because he his pretending to watch match on his phone it's now hope restored? Where is the restoration
I'm not sure he's pretending, that was how I watched mine too as PHCN no dey patrotic
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Royaldave200(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
The prayers of those Musa fed with his bag of rice finally paid off
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
If area boys collect that phone from window now e go be like say them wicked
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by phenom666(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Everybody want easy super eagle shine.
Success have many friend.

Osinbajo beta stop dis public show of stupidity.
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
hehehehe....now people get mouth to talk
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Kupaskeybaba(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
today I feel so proud to b a Nigerian
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Tarzan360(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Meaning he can't afford the executive suv with full screen? gvmt without ideas and focus
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
They have started with their useless strategy it won't work this time if he likes he should be watching it in a moon Ko Jo rara
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by rottable(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
My humble vp
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by AfonjaBoston: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:
Sneaky fake pastor midget looking for who to deceive.

Eh yah. Person whey do you this thing no try at all
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mznaett: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
emmybernard:
Sorry boy
I felt for the poor boy... grin
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by coolshegs10(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
jaymejate:
That's definitely not Glo.
Na glo advertise pass for World Cup, still person no fit use their data watch live matches.

Buh how VP come de shout goal?

I streamed it live with Glo!
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by emerged01(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
nigerians are quick to judge. See everybody celebrating Musa that they once abused.
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Dandyboy57(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Where did he got the data to wash the march?who gaved him?
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Jones4190(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
This PMB Govt and their Nepotism eeeeehkwa!!!

Out of 22 Players that went to the World Cup they made sure it was only Ahmed Musa a Fulani Muslim that scored both Nigeria's 1st and 2nd goals.

Can you imagine this kind of Islamisation agenda o!

Nnamdi Kanu said it that this was their plan o

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by SarkinYarki: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
adedayoa2:
I'm not sure he's pretending, that was how I watched mine too as PHCN no dey patrotic

You are not a politician
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by TheAngry1: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:
Sneaky fake pastor midget looking for who to deceive.

You are hopeless! okponu!
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by greatman247(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
clevvermind:
All thanks to musa for scoring those beautiful goals. But Ighalo is useless.

Lol
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cool cool
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You are not a politician
no, lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by greatman247(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jones4190:
This PMB Govt and their Nepotism eeeeehkwa!!!

Out of 22 Players that went to the World Cup they made sure it was only Ahmed Musa a Fulani Muslim that scored both Nigeria's 1st and 2nd goals.

Can you imagine this kind of Islamisation agenda o!

Nnamdi Kanu said it that this was their plan o

Chain I just pity your generation. Why this now? Dem hold anyone make dem no score? Why the ethnic and religion coloration? I just pity you. Better change.
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by jahsharon: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
freemanbubble:
just for 90 minutes musa has made Nigerians happy more than buhari has done in 3 years

You are right my brother, Nigerians are now more happy than they are in PDP's 16 wasted years of looting.
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by UncleDeeee(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ever tried glo 4g?

jaymejate:
That's definitely not Glo.
Na glo advertise pass for World Cup, still person no fit use their data watch live matches.

Buh how VP come de shout goal?
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:
So because he his pretending to watch match on his phone it's now hope restored? Where is the restoration
Why people stupid like this na?
In fact your stupidity beats my imagination.
He meant Hope is restored for us to qualify from the group stage . Stupid!
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by ubox: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
okerekeikpo:
If area boys collect that phone from window now e go be like say them wicked
Make dem try am nau grin
Na body go tell em
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cacawa2:
Why not an iPad?

Will he collect football match viewing allowance for this?

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Even those shouting zoo zoo are now claiming Nigeria. I wonder when this people will learn to be more reasonable
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by jaymejate: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
UncleDeeee:
Ever tried glo 4g?
Not at all Bro.. Blazing?
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by SarkinYarki: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
Why people stupid like this na?
In fact your stupidity beats my imagination.
He meant Hope is restored for us to qualify from the group stage . Stupid!

So when will they restore hope in the common man since you know
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:

So when will they restore hope in the common man since you know
you must be very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.