Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu (12642 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Lawan: FG Will Restore Peace, Sanity In Two Months / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by blazer2018: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2018
BizBayo:
I even think say na Baba Ijebu

Na him pikin be that now
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by okomile(f): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2018
Money good.
Squander Owo baba ijebu

No votes in ogun for you
Politicians can't be trusted
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by blazer2018: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Zeinymira:
Don't take this one seriously o, what has he done in his home town (Iperu Remo). He's just wasting his father's money

lol...after all his dad got it all from gambling...pls leave him and let him gamble it all away...it's a free world.
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Lexusgs430: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2018
Indeed..... All politicians are liars.....
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by blazer2018: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2018
He seriously wants to become a Governor in Ogun State under a platform that have 4 equally weak factions...coupled with the massive infrastructural development going on in d state right now...i say it's an exercise in futility

I am waiting to be proved wrong sha
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by santricedupas(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2018
baba ijebu son will be a failure at the, ok that's why they forced his daughter to marry obasanjo son to gain political relevance, obasanjo is dead politically in ogun state. it is only hausa/ fulani oligarchic obasanjo is a boy boy to them,
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Jamesrock(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Trapnews:
He was at Ado Odo recently, i was also there, he doesn't seem to understand the game, he surrounds himself with incompetent people that will never deliver a single ward. They are just after his money. I do not not see him winning at Ado Odo. From Ado, Idi Iroko, Owode, Ajegunle, Atan, Oju ore down to Sango, all i see is a loser, Don't ask me how. undecided

come to Remo and Ijebu axis... you'll know these guy had the perfect loyalty
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by irukandji89(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2018
Zeinymira:
Don't take this one seriously o, what has he done in his home town (Iperu Remo). He's just wasting his father's money

He has the biggest farm in southwest nigeria, bigger than Obasanjo farms.

The farm is in iperu.

He employs over 400 staffs.

He has a foundation for supporting students with Scholarships.

He's not wasting his father's money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by ahmedbanj(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Trapnews:
He was at Ado Odo recently, i was also there, he doesn't seem to understand the game, he surrounds himself with incompetent people that will never deliver a single ward. They are just after his money. I do not not see him winning at Ado Odo. From Ado, Idi Iroko, Owode, Ajegunle, Atan, Oju ore down to Sango, all i see is a loser, Don't ask me how. undecided

You're actually right!
I've seen and heard him talk in campaigns,believe me this man has nothing upstairs,but this is 9ja anytin can happen sha cos his father is doing everything to make his family get into 9ja politics! Dont know why,but the Adebutu's are up to sometin.
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by ojsunny01: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Say Lado!!!.

1 Like

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by tenmariner: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Partisan politics aside, I honestly blv this man has a lot to offer. From his personality which seems calm. He has a strong desire to meet the people's demands and needs down to the grassroot level at least this is evident in his home town and environs..( remo and iperu)
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by senatordave1(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Let this man go and sit down,he should be thinking of replacing buruji kashamu at the senate not being governor on pdp that has several factions in ogun.by the way,it is the turn of ogun west zone to produce the next governor and apc have zoned it to them.pdp should follow suit to avoid electoral embarrassment.iperu remo the home of this politician is an eyesore.gbenga daniel who ruled from 2003 to 2011 has already taken the turnof ogun east plus the four years olabisi onabanjo governed in the 2nd republic.iif power should return to ogun east peopled by the ijebus and the remos,the ijebus will have it and senator kashamu will be in the forefront.gbenga daniel is a a remo just like adebutu.even vp osibanjo is a remo.llllet the minorities of ogun west the yewa/aworis rule since they have nevet ruled ogun.agaim apc will keep dominating ogun.up apc
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Trapnews: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jamesrock:

come to Remo and Ijebu axis... you'll know these guy had the perfect loyalty
What do you expect, when you have maize, you attract chickens. When you have money, you attract different kinds of people including loyalists. I have been in this game for quite a while, even without his money, i can comfortably deliver these wards to him. No be mouth cool
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by letsgoandhave(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
so that they can Shylock the poor more? that's like saying u will strengthen the oppressor. Very lame campaign promise.
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by gdon1010(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Trapnews:
nt evey1 watching tv screen actually understand wot d tv programs is all abut. All diz area u mentioned above. Oga re u mtn? Definitely No becos u re nt everywhere bt u speak according 2 ur little political mind set. Brace up Sir n join d moving train 2 promise land. Iamwithlado
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Jamesrock(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Trapnews:

What do you expect, when you have maize, you attract chickens. When you have money, you attract different kinds of people including loyalists. I have been in this game for quite a while, even without his money, i can comfortably deliver these wards to him. No be mouth cool

that is your opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Four In Zamfara Raid, Govt Closes Market / Lagos-Calabar Road: Outrage As Umahi Proposes ₦‎1,500 For cars, Truck ₦‎5,000 / Crude Oil Discovered In Ara Orin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.