Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Black Spots For A Flawless, Smooth Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Black Spots For A Flawless, Smooth Face (522 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Black Spots For A Flawless, Smooth Face by DrBeaut01(f): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2018
There are many reasons why pimples break out on the skin which range from your lifestyle, wrong use of beauty products, ignorance of skin type for effective care, and hormonal imbalance. I once had a rough skin with lots of pimples, acnes, and worst of all black spots scattered all over my face. It was simply impossible for me to hit the road without applying concealer, foundation, and a face powder to look beautiful to a certain degree. However, I later discovered some effective measures which gradually reduced the appearance of pimples and black spots on my face. Right now, I rock a beautiful face devoid of black spots, pimples or acne.
It’s important that you know your skin type, use good beauty products that compliment your kind of skin, and also take some supplements to manage the hormones in your body.
I’d share some effective tips on skin care today and maybe update the thread with more useful insight later on.
The steps for a smooth and flawless skin include:

Cleansing: You need to properly get rid of dirt and dust that accumulated on your face during the day by washing with face soap and also by using cleanser with cotton buds. Look for a good face soap that contains vitamin E and Aloe Vera. I make use of Ghana black soap on my face before the use of any cleanser. Make sure you cleanse your face twice every day in the morning and at night before you hit the bed. Never sleep with your make up on!

Exfoliation: The essence of using a facial scrub is to get rid of the dead skin cells on the face to reveal a new skin beneath which responds better to any beauty treatment for best results. Exfoliation also softens the skin and makes the texture smooth. There are many facial scrubs out there, and I use St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot scrub. Now, you may get hold of other products depending on your choice. But I always watch out for the ingredients before making a purchase.
Exfoliate at least 2 times in a week.

Masking: The routine of masking your face regularly helps to tighten the skin pores and to soften lines ad wrinkles on your face. It also absorbs excess oil from the face and very good for oily skin. You should mask 3 times in a week if your skin is oily and once in a week for dry skin.
Apply the mask according to the product direction. I use Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque and leave the paste on my face for about 15 minutes before washing it off with water and soap.

Moisturizing: It’s an important process in the skincare regime as it protects the skin by locking in moisture to prevent drying of the skin and also to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. So you have to moisturize your skin every day in the morning and a night after cleansing your face.
You could use a cream, lotion or oil to effectively moisturize your face. There are many face moisturizers in beauty stores around you. In the absence of that then you can make use of Bio oil, Almond oil, or Olive oil.
Never apply your body lotion on your face! It weakens the skin texture and increases premature aging because the texture of the skin on the face is different from the body. So treat it with care.

These little steps would go a long way towards ensuring that your face is soft, smooth, and free of pimples. Regular exfoliation also helps to gradually fade off black spots on the face.
I’d be sharing some other tips on how to prevent breakout of pimples on the face using natural products.
If you want to learn more, simply indicate your interest here and I'd update the post later. Furthermore, you may ask any question on what I’ve shared so far and I’d attend to it.

Or simply visit my website at https://www.deluxhealth.com for more health and fitness tips.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Hands Need Help / 6 Common Habits That Make You Look Way Older Than You Are / Enjoy Health And Fitness All The Year Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.