Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it (46793 Views)

Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M / Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by darkmarky(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
How did you know that she is a big babe.. All these stupid mods sef
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by morakakin(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
You said big girl.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Loversminds: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
So what next
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Gamesmart: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Charly68:
Bullets on your head .

You don't like good exchanges where a crime is committed on you?
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by blingxx(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
AntiWailer:
Liars
is it even possible to withdraw 1m from atm
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Gamesmart: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pavore9:

"Nice parenting style" cheesy cheesy

You can learn from it.

Instead of forcing your unfounded and unreasonable values and dogma on your kids and other people, let them live the life they are happy with once they are adults that can make their own choices.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Later we go see her for fp saying am nt an olosho o,i just.....
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by maxzzo1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Can 1M be withdrawn from an ATM at one go
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
;DD guy lacks wisdom to think wit his brain rather than his d** . Sense wan kee me grin
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Pavore9: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gamesmart:

You can learn from it.

Instead of forcing your unfounded and unreasonable values and dogma on your kids and other people, let them live the life they are happy with once they are adults that can make their own choices.

I am learning more of psychology of parenting from you in addition to the one I was taught in school. grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
But bloggers i comot cap oo. Which kind atm fit comot 1m? If i calculate well(I GOT B2 in maths in waec), atm has daily limit for withdrawal mostly 5times. Roughly she withdrew 200k at a spot? ........(busted)! Sense wan kee me
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Gamesmart: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pavore9:

I am learning more of psychology of parenting from you in addition to the one I was taught in school. grin grin

Good!

I am glad to help.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Harrynight(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
shocked

Wher her pix na

Why hide her identity Criminals shud be exposed to the full...

Shiits lik dis shud carries her pix, who knws, she might hit this street a gain tomor and I innocently pick her home undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by emezuo17: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A woman named Thelma Kimberly has been arrested by the Police in Lagos for allegedly stealing her boyfriend's ATM card.. The 22yr old Port Harcourt big babe, Had traveled to Lagos to visit the man named Olugbenga at his residence on Victoria Island, Lagos State in May.

They went for Shopping, came Back Home But the The 45-year-old man slept off after some rounds of sex and Kimberly immediately stole his ATM Card and a mobile phone, and withdrew, transferred and purchased at a supermarket in Lekki using PoS.

Olugbenga reported the case at the Ikoyi Police Division and Kimberly was eventually tracked down this month.

A police source said:
“The man then sent N100,000 to her bank account as bait with a belief that the bank would alert the police as soon as she made attempts to withdraw the m. where is her picture na, so that those of us in ph can identify if she is really a portharcourt big girl, baddoo, casablanca girl claiming big girl

“However, she succeeded in withdrawing the N100,000. She even snapped the police order sent to the bank and sent it to the lover on WhatsApp.

Confessing to her crime She said,
“I met Olugbenga in 2016 in Port Harcourt when he visited my foster father, who is his friend. On May 17, around 8:00pm, I visited him in his residence on Victoria Island. He took me out and we bought some things. We had sex several times when we came back. He was tired and slept off.

“I left with his phone and ATM card and I made withdrawals of N150,000 at ATM stands in Obalende, Ikeja and VI. I went to a supermarket at Lekki Phase I and spent N363,000. I paid through PoS.

“I also did transfers of N250, 000 to some accounts. I gave some people from the money. I was just spending it and can’t calculate how much I spent altogether.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, said the suspect had been arraigned before a Tinubu Magistrate’s Court.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/port-harcourt-big-babe-steals-her.html

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
You're friends with her foster father. Why are you sleeping with her in the first place? Was it not because she is poor and therefore Olugbenga felt he can sleep with her and victimize her as he wishes?

How did the girl get the pin to his ATM/debit card? Is it possible that the girl rejected having more sex with this guy after realizing he is taking advantage of and abusing her sexually? Would this Olugbenga guy like if his friend sleeps with his 22 year old daughter? This is pure victimization, and it is sexual assualt. Olugbenga should be arrested and charged to court for sexual abuse, and for promoting prostitution through solicitation.

Nigerians should know that this kind of sexual abuse and victimization can happen to their daughter, niece, wife, sister, even to your mother especially if the man lives in Victoria Island in Lagos and you are poor. The time to speak up and support this poor girl against misjustice and oppression is now!

We should reject and discourage prostitution in this country. Just as customers to brothels are arrested alongside the prostitutes during Police raids, Olugbenga should be arrested and charged to court, regardless of whether he lives in Victoria Island or not.

Again, being poor should not be a punishment in Nigeria. The Nigerian Police should stop the conspiracy against this girl. Olegbenga should be arrested and charged to court, just as customers to brothels are also arrested alongside the prostitutes.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by OlujobaSamuel: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
our banks are crime havens, I had a case of fraud with a fidelity account, it was reported at the police station, all necessary things was done, and the account was flagged, and the person stopped using the account because he was tipped off, yet he still operates other multiple account with the same bank.
I dont know why bank officials should inform any customer about such without inviting the law officers
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by garrimallam: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Confessing to her crime She said,
“I met Olugbenga in 2016 in Port Harcourt when he visited my foster father, who is his friend.

You are lieing, rather he meet u in his colleague's house who is your sugar daddy and observe what his friend is enjoying and he decided to have a taste of your stuff and the rest add up to the story.
Anyway,its well for both of you inside well.

Aldebaran:
grin

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nairaland need cleansing. ...which one be big babe for Olosho and Barawo matter...

Na real waaaooooh
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Neoteny(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
How did she get his pin?
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by asawanathegreat(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
So what is big about this babe now? Just call her a thief.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by cezarman(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
45 - 22 = 23

Shameless man.

Shameless 23year old ashawo, who's also a thief... Fvcking a shameless mature man, who's old enough to be her father.

It's better this way. No cheatingsmiley
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by abdulwassi(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
IS SHE NOT A THIEF SO?
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Fourwinds: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
45 - 22 = 23
Shameless man.
pvssy no know age oooo....
the pvssy bang the rod na...
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Bolaji38(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Folashade2016:
How is it possible for girlfriend to steal boyfriend's ATM card? Abegi I don't believe it at all.

something is not adding up in the story btw is she the one @pic? bloggers why? why?? why? its not her boyfriend..He is just a friend with the girl's foster dad.

check my SIGNATURE.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Emepresh(f): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
45 not 42
Khd95:
42 vs 22

I think the man is more stupiiid than the lady
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by IMASTEX: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamD18:
How can a prostitute and a thief be a big babe
Blogger for you. Anything to attract traffic.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by AreaFada2: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
45 - 22 = 23

Shameless man.

Nothing shameful about it. She's over 18. Women have been dating and marrying single or MARRIED men their father's age since eternity. As long as it is consensual.

Should the shame not be directed at a girl (who claims to be independent, sophisticated, slaying) opening her legs for the ancestors generally? shocked
Like it or not ploygamy is legal in Nigeria. Women who want polyandry can jet to parts of India where it's legal. We cannot be practising oyinbo style when it suits women (share property equally, etc) and African style when it suits them (I keep my salary, man pays all the bills, etc).

Dim Ojukwu was born in 1933. Bianca was born in 1967. Good 34 years difference. Buhari was born in 1942 and Aisha in 1971 and married in 1989. Also check Oshiomhole and Iara. Most people date before marrying so no excuse of "oh but those people you mentioned got married".

Most men have always desired a younger beautiful lady while women primarily want a rich, influential, powerful man, his age is secondary.

Did the 22 years old girl not see under 25 years old jobless and handsome guys on the road before opening legs for the "old" guy?

Quite troubling to see people justifying criminality. We cannot use our own moral standards to judge others who are operating within the confines of the law.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by sulakishop(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
N1m because of ordinary kpekus?

The man need beta slap
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ole Ashawo oshi na im una dey call big babe.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Wonders shall never cease... She can spend but can't calculate expenses.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Tlyon(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Op be tagging a 22yr lady who doesn't think a BIG BABE, anyways THIS IS NIGERIA where some(eg the 22yr lady) hardly think.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by leofab(f): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
joey150:
So how did she get the ATM pin??

Sorry, but this your story no dey add up.

Or did the hedonistic man also give his pin away?
she went shopping with the man and definitely memorized his pin when he was paying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.