Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos (93072 Views)

Primaries: Aggrieved APC Senators Meet Buhari, President Vows Intervention / Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Dino Melaye With Ahmed Lawan (Photos) / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Mystiquefia: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

And if the Igbos respond, this guy along with his fellow Scumbags will accuse them of hate and bigotry.

Igbos is the definition of football in Nigeria. A single musa cannot change that.

But thank you for ruining what should have been a neutral thread.

the Igbo's we have on our pitch today can best be described as "matter". is it not shameful that Ahmed musa is the first Nigerian to score in two world cups since the evolution of Nigerian football?? See the only reason we have you lots representing us is Nepotism and not that you're better than anybody. After all na only for niaja una sabi make mouth before. who sabi iPod players for premiere league and the rest
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Mystiquefia: 12:16am On Jun 24, 2018
slowice:
Lazy yoots n tribalism sef na 5n6.....wait make I go find that ex sa presido pix to further elaborate my point

who tell you say na only Ahmed them celebrate?? you go Russia go see with your eyes??
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Mystiquefia: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Eberejesus111 post=68753970]
It's called IPOB... And every tribe in Nigeria did their part, uzoho is an igbo man but he defended the goals for Nigeria, shittu is a Yoruba man but he defended the Igbo goal keeper so that Nigeria could win, Etebo and some others are minority tribes but they held the mid-field for Nigeria. So Mr,the unity of all tribes made us glorious. [/quote

so Na today e dawn on you say every tribe they do their work abi?? supposing na ipod score all the goals shey u for they shout Biafra 2 vs Iceland 0 and dey denigrate the rest of niaja??
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 3:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Oya, opportunity to hate, big f00l.
ur family is a big f00l
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by ewigmee: 4:39am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
God bless Ahmed Musa.
God bless the Islam religion.
God bless President Muhammad Buhari.
God bless the super eagles.

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

Btw where is Nnamdi Kanu sef grin grin grin

I miss the man, he'd have threatened to burn down our super eagles camp if ipod youths fails to score grin

Ahmed Musa was trained and supported by christian southern mother- Sarah moses. Maybe if trained by your type he would be shining shoes now.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by GMBuhari: 6:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Very miserable ,
AnanseK:

When you sponsor armed robbers and killers of policemen and other citizens and you are exposed, you must look small and miserable.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by OlaSpeaker(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Blessinq1:
Were you really born without wisdom or you lost it while growing up?:->
Savage please check I just pm you
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Blessinq1(f): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
OlaSpeaker:
Savage please check I just pm you
Okay
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Mystiquefia post=68763660][/quote]
What am saying, OK yes Miss scored the goal, but Mr man you want us to win the World Cup, what of if Miss and his team (the super eagles) see this, that all you doing is praising one man, when all of them gave their own sweat, how do you think they'll feel. Bruh you be human being, you won't be happy, and when it's the next match, you'll see everybody on their own, wanting to score the goal... And you know the rest, I don't want to go further.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Mystiquefia post=68763660][/quote]
And what I meant by Miss is *musa* it's typo-errors. Bruh
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Mystiquefia: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
ewigmee:

Ahmed Musa was trained and supported by christian southern mother- Sarah moses. Maybe if trained by your type he would be shining shoes now.

you are a big f00l. what did your xtian mum train you to become?? a troll on nairaland I suppose
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by ewigmee: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mystiquefia:

you are a big f00l. what did your xtian mum train you to become?? a troll on nairaland I suppose

You are a born idoit with zero home training.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by samtol4(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
TarOrfeek:
This match that was fixed to help Nigeria.

To create false hope and hype the quality of an Arewa football player.

Only God knows how much PMB paid the Iceland FA.
Do not talk like a nursery School pupil . Iceland is not a poor country .Iceland is 20times richer and better than Nigeria . Pay money ? Do PMB have the money ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.