Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos (93096 Views)

Primaries: Aggrieved APC Senators Meet Buhari, President Vows Intervention / Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Dino Melaye With Ahmed Lawan (Photos) / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by ollatobi: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Ipod youths right now wishing it was iwobi or Moses who scored. grin grin grin

Igbos after seeing the news cool
Moses no be Iogbo!
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
God bless Ahmed Musa.
God bless the Islam religion.
God bless President Muhammad Buhari.
God bless the super eagles.

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

Btw where is Nnamdi Kanu sef grin grin grin

I miss the man, he'd have threatened to burn down our super eagles camp if ipod youths fails to score grin

Coconut head suspected. So Musa's goal has become a religious thing for you ee? So he took the ball from Nigeria's goal post alone to score. It's no longer a team thing, abi? What about the person who gave the assist? Can you see how you people keep killing this your jaundiced nation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by ollatobi: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Moses no be Igbo!
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Nkwomarket: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nigerians why una stupid and foolish like this abeg.

Ronaldo scored 3 goals in first match. Portugal did not shut down, the world did not end.
Because we managed to win iceland, all hell is let loose. As if we were the first to win a world cup match.

Celebrating mediocrity.
This level of foolishness is absurd.
Naija which day una stupidity go end.

Why other countries are chaneling their energy into what will benefit the common man, the foolish and never do well people we have in this country are busy celebrating nonsense.

You are following politicians who collect 10million per month to celebrate. There are in Russia with your money, while you the foolish ones remain here claiming patriotic citizens.
Tomorrow world cup go end, then reality sets in. All of una go, go back to d poverty and sufferhead life wey una dey live.

With this incredible level of stupidity, Nigeria can never get better even in thousand years to come.
I just can't wait for Argentina to beat us & end these nonsense.
it's because of people like you some people are supporting abortion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Blessinq1(f): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:
This match that was fixed to help Nigeria.

To create false hope and hype the quality of an Arewa football player.

Only God knows how much PMB paid the Iceland FA.
Were you really born without wisdom or you lost it while growing up?:->
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Ronaldo scored 3 goals in first match. Portugal did not shut down, the world did not end.
Because we managed to win iceland, all hell is let loose. As if we were the first to win a world cup match.

Celebrating mediocrity.

Why other countries are chaneling their energy into what will benefit the common man, the foolish and never do well people we have in this country are busy celebrating nonsense.

You are following politicians who collect 10million per month to celebrate. There are in Russia with your money, while you the foolish ones remain here claiming patriotic citizens.
Tomorrow world cup go end, then reality sets in. All of una go, go back to d poverty and sufferhead life wey una dey live.

With this incredible level of stupidity, Nigeria can never get better even in thousand years to come.
Abeg let us celebrate our win we don win we don win abi is it your win mediocrity or not we are happy atleast Nigerians have something to smile about in a long while and beside did you go to Portugal to have known how they celebrated Ronaldo's goals so please don't deny us our right to celebrate our win up Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by mokaflex(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

And you think iwobi n Moses are from the SE. You need another brains
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Innov8ve1: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2018
those shitty senators just want to be seen in the camera, they dont care about Nigerians
http://www.medium.com/seocafe
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by madridguy(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Exactly, that is what ruined Yekini's career.

ceejay80s:

don't mind dem,as it na only him play for field, they should continue, wetin happen to rashidi yekini will happen again, they all refused to pass ball to yekini, shebi na only him be 11 men squad team?
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Koval12(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Baawaa:

This is real Biafra guy,by their comments we shall know them
let's stop all these tribalism already. We want Nigeria to be great and we are so divided from within. To what end?
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by mbjsuki(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2018
olasaad:
NFF President Pinnick addressing the players and delegates after the match said the presence of Senate President Bukola Saraki led to Super Eagles’ win.

Ok if that is the case maybe they should kuku wait in Russia till after the WC maybe their luck can bring us the trophy.

Wait for what nau!
Let him come back home and do his constitutional role/duty. Beside nobody will buy guns from him among those players not even in Russia where better guns are made.
Come home Saraki and let's go and see IGP for transmission.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by sunsewa16: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Ain't u tired of tribalism comments even in this period of national jubilation,na wah oh,disgusting,spit.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by bros856: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2018
Oh EVIL MEN went to meet AHMED MUSA in Russia, This is how they meet and finished SAMUEL PETER the boxing champion . OH MY GOD MUSA WHY YOU NO RUN AWAY, YOUR LUCK, THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE YOUR LUCK AWAY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Mumu man. Is a shame how disintegrated Nigeria has become under Buhari.
Point of correction
How igbos disintegrated Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2018
biq bellies qboqbo
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by AnanseK(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2018
GMBuhari:

Don't be Biased , funny comment though

But am i the only who thinks Bukola Saraki has shrunk from his normal size and his photos these days does not portray him as happy ??

When you sponsor armed robbers and killers of policemen and other citizens and you are exposed, you must look small and miserable.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by tosho86(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2018
The game na team work o! No be only musa deserve accolades...teamnigeria.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by slowice(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Lazy yoots n tribalism sef na 5n6.....wait make I go find that ex sa presido pix to further elaborate my point
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by 4everGrand(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:
This match that was fixed to help Nigeria.

To create false hope and hype the quality of an Arewa football player.

Only God knows how much PMB paid the Iceland FA.

If it was fixed, then it was fixed to help Argentina not Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Ugosample(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Celebrating mediocrity.

you are living a sad life.
probably unemployed, and frustrated

because if you are not, why will you have so much hate and bitterness within you like this?
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by RZArecta(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:

Go and hug a nearby transformer
LOL grin quota system idíot, is that the best you can come up with in this century ? Please enroll in an almajiri school you fùckin móron, it'll do you some good though I doubt that.. Your stùpidity is too far gone to salvage. Fùckin boko haram terrorist
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Almaiga: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

IPOB's are like;

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Emperornice: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Moses is northerner. Get your bigotted facts right.

Show me 1 person wen know Moses family forJos ,I go show you community wen know for Benin, northerner my foot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by SuperWorld(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
God bless Ahmed Musa.
God bless the Islam religion.
God bless President Muhammad Buhari.
God bless the super eagles.

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

Btw where is Nnamdi Kanu sef grin grin grin

I miss the man, he'd have threatened to burn down our super eagles camp if ipod youths fails to score grin
People like are the ones scattering the country.....
Even Musa that scored the goals is chanting like this.
Try to beg God for brain during the next Ramadan.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Emperornice: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
These religion biogot should receive sense

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by SuperWorld(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Baawaa:
This is real Biafra guy,by their comments we shall know them
As in.... big time hater.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by stieyven(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Should I Be Disapointed In You? Anwer! No.
Reason No Brain In Your Skull, Meaning Say U Be Mumu
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Emperornice: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Useless country

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by CodeTemplar: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Emperornice:

Show me 1 person wen know Moses family forJos ,I go show you community wen know for Benin, northerner my foot
Stop letting bare parlour gist confuse you. Google him up and read his interviews.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by bilal4riid(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
madridguy:
The senators should not cause scatter scatter inside the camp by trying to make Ahmed Musa feel over important. Someone works the goals for him.

The whole team deserves the praising and not a single player.
That is the tradition in football {pathetic} the goal scorer carries all the accolades, do you they hype cr7, Messi & co?
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by toluwalopsy(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Celebrating mediocrity.

You don't have to use harsh words though. That victory worth celebrating. Even Argentina would've done same. There's nothing like mediocrity here. We are only appreciating our boys. If only you know what that victory means to a lot of Nigerians then you'd join in the celebration as well. I understand your viewpoint though but i just pray and hope they work harder to make us and Africa proud at the end.
God bless Naija
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Lazyuth: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
I thought Governor Ambode was officially sent to lead the delegation of the Nigerian team to the World cup.
He wastnt spotted at the two matches.
Or did he elope from Russia to Attend APC's National Convention?
Pls I need answers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.