Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (1061 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by ItzEminence(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Ok by ItzEminence(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2018
Someone should pls reply if he/she know it
Re: Ok by SkillfulValue: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Canva can do this. You can even add nice looking captions with different fonts to it. Canva is a must have for anyone that loves graphic design. It's has much more features than every other app I've seen on Google Play.
Re: Ok by froshroy(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2018
ItzEminence:
pls which photo app has this effect below
why don't you post the original picture and the one edited. I can't see no bleeping effect in that picture

1 Like

Re: Ok by ItzEminence(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2018
froshroy:
why don't you post the original picture and the one edited. I can't see no bleeping effect in that picture
look at this

Re: Ok by N0favors: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Clout chasing
Re: Ok by quinSonia(f): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2018
ItzEminence:
look at this

ur babe is cute

the app is SNAP CHAT

(1) (Reply)

Feminism: A Threat To The Black Family! / Just Before You Send That Nude Picture By Kehinde Takuro / See What Happens When She Is Truly In Love With Youwhen A Girl Loves, She Loves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.