Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory (69357 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa / Jose Peseiro’s Wife And Daughter Celebrate Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by dannybomb(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
what a wonderful brezz
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2018
columbus007:
people should forget because masturbating will never end undecided

See them soapy soapy session crew grin
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by deafeyez: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by Sparkies85(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Perverts wl like this......,if u kno u kno cheesy cheesy

Yes we indeed love it

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by kapelvej: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Wehdone ma
grin grin grin na really wehdone
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by abimic(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2018
This repulsive belly bloated poop is a slay queen. shocked.. Hahahahah, if u see my married female friends with three kids, they're even hotter, fitter, sexier and slimmer than 20yrs old girls. This is a slay mama youngie.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by N0favors: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Dayum!!! kiss kiss We love boobsiesssss. Don't we?
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by engrjacuzzi: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2018
just because Super Eagles defeated Iceland, a lady went almost uncles some ladies are a disgrace to motherhood. does it mean if Nigeria wins the World Cup, Nairaland will be flooded with nude pictures.

this is madness.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by Temptee101(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2018
I won't mind getting jailed with this edifice in one room for 150 years. So yummy like a potato porridge garnished with fresh tomatoes and carrot served hot with chilled hero

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by Bryan88(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Perverts wl like this......,if u kno u kno cheesy cheesy
I LOVE THIS GIRL 4 REAL
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by 400billionman: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
And this is Nairaland front page LAZY YOUTHS
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by advertizerhubs: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is For those who engage in sport punting. For your Worldcup Winning Tickets.
Follow thread link below to earn more money from the bookies this season.

https://www.nairaland.com/4577060/worldcup- winning-rollovers-strategic-trading#68745544
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by Oreofepeters: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
some guys will masturbate on this
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by ZoeyJ(f): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by ZoeyJ(f): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by delishpot: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Folashade2016:
Oh no God what's happening to girls of this generation?
Som girls make me wish I am a guy.

check my SIGNATURE.

They are deeply influenced by the demon in charge of sexual promiscuity and they are succeeding at it because the average naija man has loose morals and thinks bed hopping is a fun game. Look at what men take as pride these days, happy to announce that they have slept with million women. So karashikas deff have market. Tomorrow they run from pillar to post looking for why their destiny is stuck or they just straight up do rituals to destroy a soul in a bid to take over the star and destiny of their victims. Forming King david abi na Solomon has many wives, are they half the man David was? Do they halve half the backing of King Solomon? It is a give and take maret even if you are a man, the sexual perversion is thick with men too will you be comfortable with that?
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
tell her to bring her hand down and behold pounds of belly flesh will surface
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by Folashade2016(f): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
delishpot:

They are deeply influenced by the demon in charge of sexual promiscuity and they are succeeding at it because the average naija man has loose morals and thinks bed hopping is a fun game. Look at what men take as pride these days, happy to announce that they have slept with million women. So karashikas deff have market. Tomorrow they run from pillar to post looking for why their destiny is stuck or they just straight up do rituals to destroy a soul in a bid to take over the star and destiny of their victims. Forming King david abi na Solomon has many wives, are they half the man David was? Do they halve half the backing of King Solomon? It is a give and take maret even if you are a man, the sexual perversion is thick with men too will you be comfortable with that?

It's so so unfortunate that the society welcome this abnormality with both hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by idonhammer: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lawd, where is my Vaseline..I wan pee pee

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by suraaj(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mama Bonboy.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by Masterclass32: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Just tell us you crave attention. Not that you are celebrating super eagles' victory with semi-nude pictures.

Who does that?
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by ODeva(f): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Nice shape and nice wares but must u put it on social media?
Na marketing strategy
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by tbliss22(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
delishpot:

What kind of sermon is this My dear it's dead on arrival.

In a society where pastors masturbates on the pulpit at the sight of almost naked female demon who unfortunately found herself almost at the front seat.

The worst is yet to be seen, take it or leave it. Some ladies will one day walk the streets with only pants.

One can only vouch for himself, stay if you believe you can endure but flee shocked shocked shocked if you notice it might land u into trouble.

I only blame Adam and Eve for falling into that serpent's temptation eating the forbidding fruit which brought us to where we are right now.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by delishpot: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
tbliss22:

What kind of sermon is this My dear it's dead on arrival.

In a society where pastors masturbates on the pulpit at the sight of almost naked female demon who unfortunately found herself almost at the front seat.

The worst is yet to be seen, take it or leave it. Some ladies will one day walk the streets with only pants.

One can only vouch for himself, stay if you believe you can endure but flee shocked shocked shocked if you notice it might land u into trouble.

I only blame Adam and Eve for falling into that serpent's temptation eating the forbidding fruit which brought us to where we are right now.

So what do you disagree with?
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by Ndmichaels(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Seriously?! All that just for 3 points and a slim chance of progressing? cry
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by Mysselff2: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
What really is the TRUE DEFINITION OF SLAY QUEEN in Nigeria especially,,,

Does it mean ugly looking ,fat, old and expired b!itches wey from the look of their loose flabby tummy, you go know say dem don do abortion taya or dem don drop like 3 engines ?? Is that the definition of slay queen??
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by stan40: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Please nairalander,don't worry about wat she is doing now,me and some angels are in meeting contemplating on what kind of punishment will be good for her.if have idea please signify here
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by BOOMnaija(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
This one toto go sweet die.

Check d vagina sideline, u'll know wat i mean.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by BOOMnaija(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
....Meanwhile, vaseline crew right now be like...

Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by BOOMnaija(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is d kinda face u make while wanking to this kinda shii....

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory by mranova(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Viralkid:
I want to vomit.
Hypocrite, vomit na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam / PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.